TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: Revealed Secrets by darkleaf234

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: My friend almost cried after reading this(the whole story, not chapter).. LOL.

I don't own Naruto. If there are spoilers... I DON'T OWN THEM!!!!!!!! O_O~
Revealed Secrets

Naruto sat down on the bench alone, in front of the Academy, at midnight. He was keeping the terrible feeling inside him since this afternoon. He would have apologized to them, but he chose to turn away and dash off. Naruto could picture Sakura and Kakashi right now, in their bedrooms, either disappointed or heartbroken. Naruto regretted shouting and screaming at them. They weren’t at fault. But he was still very shaken by his best friend’s death, Uchiha Sasuke, who had failed for the final time to murder Itachi. Naruto was there, to witness the horrible scene. He wasn’t the same ever since. Looking up into the sky filled with stars, Naruto sighed heavily as warm tears trickled down his face.

Gathering up his courage, Naruto approached Sakura’s home. Hesitating slightly, Naruto knocked on the door. Rehearsing lines in his mind, Naruto greeted Sakura’s mother and asked if Sakura was home. “Sorry, Naruto-san, Sakura isn’t home yet,” answered Sakura’s mother warmly. Naruto nodded and left. He racked his brains to find out where Sakura could be at this time of night. Then it hit him.

“Sakura,” called Naruto. The kunoichi turned around, tears streaming down her face. Her eyes were reddish but she managed to put up a faint smile. Naruto approached her and held her hand. “I’m… sorry, about this afternoon. I shouldn’t have… y’know… reacted so… roughly,” He wiped the tears off Sakura’s face. “It’s… alright Naruto. But I was really… sad… I didn’t expect… this,” She looked up into Naruto’s blue eyes, or rather, GAZING into his eyes. Naruto edged closer to her face. He could hear her breath… her heartbeat… he enjoyed this moment dearly. Naruto embraced her as they kissed each other.

* *

The dark figure prowled around, scanning around. “Leader-sama,” growled a low voice. “…Itachi,” answered the Akatsuki leader. “What is it?” Itachi whispered, “I’m afraid… the boy knows,” Leader skipped a beat. How could he know it so soon? Who could have told him? He knew he didn’t tell anyone except three people, Jiraiya, Sandaime and…

“Kakashi.”

Leader had feared this would come back to haunt him, and eventually, reach the ears of his son. He curled up his fist tightly. ‘I don’t want this… I don’t want him to hate me…’ Itachi exhaled softly and continued, “His reaction was expected,” Leader was taken aback. ‘Would he? Would he actually be outraged? If only I could tell him how much… I still love him,’ Leader drifted off in his thoughts.

Itachi observed Leader closely. ‘He regrets it doesn’t he? The fool. He should have considered the consequences earlier,’ and with that, Itachi strolled away. “Goddamnit!” roared Leader, smashing his fist into the wall. ‘I regret it now!! He should be right to despise this father of his!’ He fell to his knees and gritted his teeth. He knew then, it was his entire fault.

* *
“Kakashi, I’m sorry for what I did, yesterday afternoon,” Naruto apologized to his former sensei, Hatake Kakashi. Instead of the reaction he expected, Kakashi merely grinned. “Hey, Naruto. I’d be mad too y’know.”

Naruto shook his head. “I don’t understand it, Kakashi.”

“Well… if it isn’t my favorite time of the day… story-telling.”