TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


She was Different by FallenStar

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: muahahaha! i finally get relief from this idea!!

ENJOY!
Neji sighed.
The nine year old Hyuuga wasn't exactly having fun. It wasn't what he had been expecting. He thought that his first day at the academy would be interesting and filled with skilled ninjas - instead he had gotten a bunch of kids. Girls giggling as they glanced at him , while the boys were letting their fantasies of beating him up , be heard out loud.
"Weaklings" he muttered.

Neji looked up at the clock. Two minutes. Just two minutes left until the day finished.
All of a sudden, he felt a small jab against his neck. Without notice he turned around and automatically sparred the person behind him.
This ninja was using weapons to block his attacks, somewhere between the fight , a voice called out

"Hey! You two, stop that! Time to go"

Neji stopped exactly the same time as the stranger. As they eyes met,they both gasped.
Neji's reason was quite clear to him , it wasn't a guy he was sparring, it was a girl.
A cute one too , he had to admit.
Her hair was tied up into two buns , and she had big chocolate brown eyes.
She sat there horrified , speechless she dropped her kunai on the table.
It wasn't long before Neji realised why. His 'Byakugan' had activated itself (is that possible?). Grabbing his bag , he ran out of the class , leaving the girl behind.


His only chance to make a friend , and she was scared of him. Neji looked out at the sunset as he sat on the cliff.
"Hello?" a cute little voice questioned.
Neji couldn't be bothered turning around, no one knew him , so they ouldn't be talking to him.

Someone sat down beside him , Neji noticed it was the same girl from class.
He rose an eyebrow 'What was she doing here?Most girls wouldn't dare to come near him after seeing his eyes'.They sat there quitely for a few minutes , until she started the conversation

"So ..what's your name"

"Neji"

"Oh...My name's Tenten" She smiled.

'Tenten' Neji told himself , 'Wasn't that a name for a panda?'. He didn't ask her but the question buzzed around in is head.
More silence.
'She's determined, she....diferrent" Neji remembered the other girls from the academy, she was uncomparable to them

Tenten shuffled around, and then leaned closer and said
"Are you crying?"

Neji spun around furiously "I DON"T CRY!" he barked. Tenten backed off slighty , but smiled , cocking her head to one side.

"What is it" Neji asked her , curiously.
"Your eyes..they ..they are - " she started but Neji cut infront of her

"They are horrible , isn't that what you are trying to say?" he added furioulsy.

Tenten giggled "No! They are beautiful!When you look at the trees they turn green , and when you at the sunset , they look very pretty" she sighed.

The words took Neji by surprise , he anger simmered down , and he backed off- forcing himself to stop his smile.

"- i wish i had eyes like that" she added, a pink tinge appeared on her cheeks.

Neji looked at her quietly , and then crossed his arms and stuck his tongue "Well you can'thave them!".

Tenten tried to muffle her laugh , but she couldn't. She didn't expect Neji to say something like that.
Neji's shoulders dropped and his arms fell by his side. And this time he smiled..

__________________________________________

Little did that nine year old know ...that 7 years down the track...they'd be best friends.
Neji smiled at the weapon mistress as she packed up.
"Aii..Tenten- do you still wish you had eyes like mine?"