TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


the trust that was lost by candie

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: i don't own Naruto or Harry otter so don't sie me also as you read the story line is kinda liek that peeson who wrote a fiction that is liek this so if you have any concer please inform me so that i can try somethinf that can work out for both of us... =-=
It was a long hard, blood stain, tears and discouraging journey that Naruto had to face to be where he is right now. Through out his journey with a dream that no one had ever thought it could be accomplished by a dead last like Naruto. People had once told him that he would not be what he had wished and dreamed to be because of the demon that is inside him. However, throughout his shin obi life he had made many friends as he had made many enemies. He had fulfilled one of his wildest dreams as to be recognized by the people that he hold precious, but also the respect that he had wanted from the very start, the villager of the Hidden Leaf.
Here as he stands on top the Hokage Mountain, looking across the horizon of the beautiful hidden village of the leaf. Thinking of the moment that had happens not only weeks ago here on this spot where he had receive the greatest title and the one of his wildest dream. He had finally become the person he had determined to be the hokage of the leaf.
Standing there and enjoying the moment of a paper work free zone and the scary she-man sectary of his. Giving a long sigh and looking up at the sky. He put up his hand up and folding his fist into a strong ball pointing up at the sky and yell “I WILL NEVER LET THOSE DARN PAPER DEFEAT I NARUTO UZUMAKI THE GREATEST HOKAGE EVER!” still standing in the pose that is his signature mark. Hoping that he didn’t yell to loud so that his she-man sectary can’t find him up here hiding from the paper work that is pilling up on his desk waiting innocently for him to stamp and sign.
Before he could put his hand down he felt a sudden chill down his spine. A killer intent swarming its way down his spine and his brain scream “Run for your life you fool!” Not listening to his instinct to run Naruto slowly turn around and prating that it wasn’t his She-man sectary. However, luck wasn’t on his side today or the other day from the following weeks as well. There she was standing with her arms on both of her hips with a look of and angry monkey.
“Umm…h.h.i.i..i t..t.t..h..e.r.e s…Sa..kura…Chan.” Naruto said stumbling with his greeting making himself sound a lot like a certain Hyuuga heir.
“NARUTO! W here the hell were you? Do you know how long we had do run around the village looking for you! We al thought you got kidnapped or something.” Yelled Sakura with what look like thousands of vein popping around her head.
To be continuing…

Hahahah! I shall leave you there for you to wonder what will happen what is going on and what the heck is she going on about! If you have any comment of concern or something not to your liking please informs me and I will change it until you think is good enough for your liking! =-=