TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Classic No More by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 26]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Randomness ensues...imagine I worte this all in a two hour car ride...bordom went poof and insantiy went wild...still dun own anything but meh enjoy
As the years passed by, Naruto trained the fair warrior to be strong and powerful. His name, Hyuuga Neji.

But one thing Naruto had not planned on when he first took in the child, was the beauty the child would one day possess. As Neji grew up in the forest castle, the young women of the near by village often tried to sneak peaks at him as he trained his swordsmanship and body.

So on Neji's sixteenth birthday, Naruto took Neji to a solitary castle tower in the woods. There was no door in or out and only one window at the very top floor. Inside was all Neji needed to remain happy. His own dojo, all supplies, a wardrobe of kimonos he liked to wear, and even a small underground room where he could train the little black magic he knew.

Neji lived like a prince in his tower. Naruto gave the handsome warrior anything he desired, except allowing him to come in contact with other humans like himself.

Now everything was going according to Naruto's plan. On Neji's eighteenth birthday, Naruto planned to have Neji make a pact with the eight tail demon, Orochi, like he had done with Kyuubi. Doing so would grant him a powerful underling who knew only the ways of Naruto, no one else. And everything would have gone according to plan, had their not been one little mishap.

"Oi, Neji! I told you countless times! If you don't open the window when I come up, the smoke is going to suffocate us both you fool," Naruto screamed as he flung the solitary window open to release the smoke from his arrival.

Neji sat on the bed in a black and white kimono, his fair eyes filled with untold knowledge and his long brunette hair tied behind his back. "Naruto, you keep forgetting, the only one it would kill is me."

"Your point? Listen, Neji, I need you alive. A dead Hyuuga is no use to me, understand?" the warlock questioned as his blue eyes set on the Hyuuga. He shook his head and sighed, "And you wondered why I took all the blades from your dojo out."

"Well if you had come later..."

"If I had come later, Hyuuga, you would not be among the living!"

"What life is this? Confined to this tower, it's only been near six months and I'm already going mad!" Neji stood up and made his way over to the window and looked out at the peaceful forest below. "I want to fight in the army, travel the world, this is not a life for me."

Naruto patted Neji on the head. "Foolish boy. You are a user of black magic, they will not except you out there. Now as I've told you before, in less than two years time you will be able to travel and do all those foolish things."

"And for now?"

The blonde chuckled, "For now you stay here. Cha, Neji!" and with that the warlock disappeared from the room to leave the prince to his brooding.

Neji growled once Naruto was gone from the tower. "Stupid warlock. He thinks he understands me, as if," Neji sighed and took up his new hobby of staring endlessly out the window.

Now, unknown to both Naruto and Neji, a passer by had noticed the smoke billowing into the sky after Naruto had opened the window. Drabbed in the robes of royalty and a crown of the prince, the fair skinned traveler rode his horse into the shadows of the forest below the tower.

The red haired prince smirked as he looked up at the fairest of men. "Neji, eh?" he whispered as he climbed off his horse before making his way to the clearing below the tower.

Neji heard the rustling below and looked down with a frown. "Sabaku, what the hell are you doing here?" he questioned in annoyance.

Gaara looked up at the clearly insane Hyuuga. "Hyuuga, can you not be a royal ass and go along with the story?"

Neji disappeared into his room and returned with a large scroll in hand. "It clearly says here that the prince of the kingdom is supposed to rescue the trapped maiden...err warrior. Where the hell is the Uchiha?"

Gaara smirked, "My cousin broke a nail during our duel in the clearing," he crossed his arms, " and I'm the one who saw the smoke...my fair maiden."

Neji growled and leaned out the window, "I'll get you Sabaku! And I'll make it look like a bloody accident!"

Somewhere in the distant forest they heard something that distinctly sounded like, 'continue the damn story or I will end you.' So both coughed slightly before getting back to the original story line, or however close these two were going to get.

"Dearest Neji, why is it you are trapped up in this castle tower?" Gaara asked.

And so Neji told the story of his parents who lost the deal and how the warlock had trained and raised him. And when he told of how he was locked away for his beauty, rather than getting showered with, 'I see why' or 'the warlock is just jealous,' he was met with the sound of suppressed laughter. This was met with a book thrown from the window, Gaara getting pissy, and another threat from the forest.

"Neji, is there no way up to the castle window? I so dearly want to see your told beauty up close," Gaara told him as he paced the foot of the castle below. "A ladder of some sort?"

Neji shook his head. "There is no way a mortal can reach this tower without the use of black magic. But even I do not possess enough of it to escape."

Gaara thought for a moment before looking up at the captured Neji. "Well, what about your hair? It is so long, and if it were braided, I would be able to get up it."

Neji looked at him, "Unless your arms magically reach forty feet above the ground, you cannot climb my hair," he scoffed and to emphasize his point he let his hair fall out the window he leaned out of.

Gaara's eye twitched visibly. "Yo, Hyuuga. Use your damn black magic and grow your hair like you should have done by now!" he hissed.

Neji growled. "Don't tell me what to do! You think I want you climbing my beautiful hair? As if."

Gaara turned to look at the forest muttering something about temperamental princesses. Another book met his head and another threat met them. So once again they fell back into character.

"Neji, by tomorrow, I will return around the same time. By then, using your forbidden magic, grow your hair and have it braided into a perfect rope for me to climb," Gaara called out before turning around to his horse. They waved farewell, until tomorrow, and Gaara set off to his temporary home in the Uchiha castle while he was visiting, leaving Neji to his work.