TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Classic No More by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 26]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Alright Rapunzel was one of my all time favorite fairy tales and due to the randomness of my brain..I made this...I own nothing and gah you should be happy otherwise small children would grow up hearing..this
Long ago there was a man and his wife who lead a rather quiet life. They owned a small home out in the forest where they grew their own food and lived their life with out any troubles. Well, no troubles beside the wicked warlock who lived in the forest as well.

The warlock supposedly traded his soul to the demon kitsune, Kyuubi to receive his powers. He was a strange one who the man and woman feared. With his shocking blonde hair and his brilliant blue eyes the warlock looked like no one from around the kingdom of Konoha.

The man and his wife managed to avoid any conflict with the warlock for years. They dared not trespass near his tower and he left them alone. By doing this the couple lead a peaceful and almost happy life.

The man and woman dreamt of a child, and no matter how hard they tried that child would not come to them. They thought it a curse of living so close to the fox warlock.

Until one day the woman announced she was expecting a baby. The couple were so happy they wept tears of joy and celebrated with the forest animals, their neighbors. They found it odd though how all the animals seemed so very like humans.

The deer for instance often watched the clouds with the woman. The little pig often played games while wearing a bow the woman made her. One of the butterflies often tried to eat anything the couple had out in the open.

The weasel who often came to visit almost seemed to have manners such as bowing and that of the elite. The silver dog and the turtle often challenged each other to races, while a white dog and a brown dog played tag like games.

There were even a slug and toad who seemed to team up against a rouge snake on occasions. The bugs of the forest even seemed to be polite and often left the couple alone. The man and woman always took it to be their wish for neighbors that made the animals seem human like.

And everything was fine for the couple. They soon had themselves a lovely little son who took after his father and grew up to be a knight in Prince Sasuke's private army. Well that is the ending I wish I could write for these kind people. But their ending is not one of happiness and pride.

If you do not wish to see their fate, please scroll up the page right now and click the back button to go read a merry story about a fluffy bunny and a happy little elf. Go on now. I have a story to tell and it must be told. Well it seems you want to see the end of this? Then please continue on and I will share what I must.

One day after the woman's belly had begun to show, she began to crave for noodles. But the man had run out of flour and wheat to make his wife the one thing she desired. So he set out into the forest to find some wheat or perhaps a traveling merchant.

As he traveled into the forest, his many animal friends tried to deter him off his present path. They tugged on his shirt and tried to pull him off the path, to turn around. But he was a man on a quest for his wife.

The man had finally managed to leave the animals behind him, as though something would not allow them to continue on. The animals sat and looked at each other with worry, for the man had trespassed on the warlock's land.

The man proceeded along, unaware of the danger he was in. He suddenly stopped when he came to a huge iron gate, and behind that gate was a field of wheat. But he stopped to look beyond the wheat, his goal, to see a large and dark castle.

He knew now he had tread to far into the warlock's land, with his goal only feet away he had no idea what he was supposed to do. He ran to the gate and looked around carefully, no signs of the warlock.

The man quickly reached through the fence and plucked out several stalks of wheat to make noodles for his wife. As soon as he had his goal in hand he turned around and ran towards his home with the animals following after him. All unaware of the blue eyes watching from the shadow of the tower.

Once he had returned home, the man set to work preparing the wheat to be flour and then turning it into noodles. His wife had prepared the garden vegetables and some meat to make a broth and so they made their meal. But as they were eating a dark wind blew into the home.

From the wind came forth the form of a man with bright blonde hair and blue eyes. His cheeks scarred with whisker like marks and his eyes like that of a fox with nine tails swishing behind him.

"Hyuuga Hizashi!" he roared. "You have stolen from my land."

The fair eyed man looked up in shock as his wife gripped his arm for support. "Oh mighty warlock, I only did so to help my wife. She is to have my child and asked for noodles. We had no wheat, no flour, what was I to do?"

"Do you think stealing is wrong?" There was a nod in the positive. "Do you think a thief should pay?" Another nod. The warlock moved like a fox and encircled the couple. "As payment for your crime, I demand your child."

The man stood between the warlock and his wife. "Warlock, that is absurd! I took wheat the equivalent of four silver pieces. Will you not except the money?"

The blonde cackled. "I have no use for mortal money. It is your child I want. Your child or your life."

"Can we not make a deal?"

"Hyuuga Hizashi, brother of Lord Hyuuga Hiashi wishes to make a deal with a warlock? Never thought I would see the day," the warlock scoffed. "Name your deal."

Hizashi looked from his wife to the smirking warlock. "If my child is a fair eyed maiden, you will except the money and leave us be."

The warlock chucked. "You predict a fair eyed maiden? I see a fair eyed warrior in this woman's womb. If I am correct I will take your son when the woman gives birth."

Hizashi looked at his panic stricken wife before nodding. "Deal."

The warlock smirked as his tails lashed about. "Very well. If you try to leave or escape before hand, I will hunt you down." The warlock waved his hand and in a puff of smoke a small red toad appeared. "My messenger will summon me when it is time."

The Hyuuga nodded and wrapped a protective arm around his wife. The warlock turned around with a smirk, "The name is Uzumaki Naruto, Fox Warlock," there was another cold gust of wind as the warlock left the home.

The forest animals peeked inside the home from the windows and the door before the woman fell to the ground in tears in her husband's arms. They entered the home and settled around the couple, offering all the comfort they could.

And thus the man and the woman lived in false happiness for the following months. The animals could sense the tense atmosphere around the cottage in the woods during the woman's ninth month or pregnancy.

The night she went into labor, the red toad smirked before disappearing from the house in a puff of smoke and to his master's castle. The warlock swept into the yard, greeted by angry animals, to wait for the birth of the Hyuuga child.

Now, let us say that the Hyuuga woman bore a fair eyed maiden of a child. We shall say that Naruto left the couple in peace and returned home to his tower with a pocket of silver. We shall say that but let those of the stronger wills scroll down to find the fate of this should be happy family.

At the following dawn, the Hyuuga woman held her child close to her chest. She smiled softly at the fair eyed infant before the darkly dressed warlock swept into the room.

The blonde smirked, "Be the child a fair eyed maiden or warrior?"

"He is my darling prince," the woman whispered clutching the infant closer.

"We had a deal Hyuugas. I have won and the new born warrior is to be mine," Naruto approached the woman who looked out at her infant before the deadly claws of Naruto appeared in her vision.

He took the child in his grasp and held the mewling infant against his chest, the pale bundle startling against his black cloak. "My fair woman, do not fret. I will raise this warrior to be a prince. A prince of darkness as I will teach him black magic like my own," the warlock bowed before the man and wife before sweeping away once more.

The woman instantly broke into tears as her husband joined her sobs as he brought her close to his chest. The animals of the forest took no time in entering the home to attempt to comfort the couple, to no avail.

The man and woman gave up their dream of a child due to those unfortunate events. The decided to grow old together in the forest with only the animals for company, while not far off in the forest their son grew up in the clutches of the most feared warlock of the land.