TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 7] LikedPrinter


Summary: The first post will contain Shounen-ai followed in the next additions with Yaoi, I would suggest reading with caution and if you are a minor.. Come back when you aren't. Ok got that cleared up. It is set some time after Gaara and Naruto bring Sasuke back alive and somewhat well. He recovers and a small group have a fabulous summer together. However Gaara must return and does so with several secrets and a promise. Will the promise be kept and the secrets be told?
Rating: 15
Category: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto
Characters: Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Shikamaru Nara, Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Temari, Tsunade, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Angst, General, Graphic lemon, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Dark, Death, Yaoi
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 21 Completed: Yes
Words: 42721 Read: 29075
Published: 25/04/07 Updated: 24/07/07



1. Prologue by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 1] Liked (313 words)
Well, firstly I would like to thank you for stopping by and giving this a go... I've really enjoyed writing this so far and as you can probably see from how often I update, I'm still loving it.

I really hope you enjoy this, and please remember... Contructive comments are welcomed... flames are treated with the contempt they deserve.
2. At last... by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (1859 words)
Ok this one has been changed and improved... enjoy!

The picture was sent to me in an email and I don't know the origin... but I'm not claiming it as mine.

It's meant to be the picture Gaara is holding.
3. Tears in the Moon light by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 2] Liked (1682 words)
Ok, I changed a little part of this cause I realised that later on I mention Gaara's sandy shell and his lack of ability to drop it... so if you haven't read this before then thats cool... if you have sorry for the whoopsie and I hope you enjoy the remedy.
4. A Secret Shared by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (1559 words)
I love this chapter.. it was eviiiiiiiiiiil to write... but I think the finished article is good.
5. Start of Flashbacks to Previous Summer by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (1910 words)
Ok guys, for those that are reading this, please bare with me. I have realised that although in my head I 'know' exactly what happened leading up to this moment, I'm totally alone in that knowledge and it's kind of integral.. so here are some flash backs. There might be several so please do ride these out and I promise to make them rockin!! Thankies
6. FLASH BACKS CONTINUED by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (790 words)
As I say, please ride through the FB's

Thankies
7. Continuation of Flash Backs by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (758 words)
A bit steamy is this one
8. Nearly the end of the flashbacks of d00000m!! by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (1314 words)

9. Nearly the End of the Flash Backs by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (1291 words)

10. END OF DAMNMED FLASH BACKS!!!! by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 1] Liked (1505 words)

11. Awakening by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 1] Liked (1241 words)

12. Treasures and Trinkets by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (1286 words)

13. A new Day by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (1788 words)

14. Making room. by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (1388 words)

15. Lip service by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (2367 words)
WARNING: MUCH SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER>>> FULL ON.... UMMMMM... GAAxLEE RUDNESS... COUNT YOURSELF WARNED... Enjoy!!!

P.S hoe you like the picture.. I drew it and all that jazz.. sadly with making it small enough to fit the quality has faded and the words smished up... yeah a technical term that is... smished!!!
16. "Take me" by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (3068 words)
WARNING!! Another smutty Chapter... but there is more to it than that... I promise this story isn't turning into plotless porn!!
17. Lost... by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 1] Liked (3331 words)
This Chapter has been a long time coming, with it we embark on the actual journey intended for the story.

Enjoy
18. A Monster and the Nine Tails... by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 1] Liked (2492 words)
Here we are, long awaited I know... So very sorry this chapter has took me forever. Life has been a little hard on me of late... I lost insperation but now it's sorta found again... Really hope you approve!!
19. Coming Home... by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (6011 words)
Ok... this chapter has caused me no end of suffering! I really wanted to convey the absolute misery of the situation through the characters without things turning all emo/Edger Alan Poe.

I really hope I've suceeded in that and you enjoy this chapter. However if I really missed it when trying to make the point, this chapter is a tool. I want the reader to get from it, that each of my little group feel the loss of the baby, and the parents almost personally.

Why is yet to be revealed. Please bare with me

Ayame_kun
20. Blood is Thicker than Water. by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (2454 words)
Well, this is the second to last chapter of this story. However do not fear... I feel a sequeal coming on!

Enjoy
21. So it Begins by Ayame_kun [Reviews - 0] (4314 words)
Ok... well here it... the last chapter...

Fingers crossed you guys approve!!