TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Week of Hell by Silver Blood

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: disclaimer: i don't own naruto... which sucks

this is my first ever fanfiction of anything so i'd appreciate reveiws. also in this sasuke never left the village and everyones aged 2 years so narutos 15. "talking" 'thoughts' and *** scene change. the rating and yaoi warning are just a future possibility at the moment.
Naruto slowly banged his head against the wall of his small apartment as he repeated to himself… “I..Ow…am…ow…such…ow…an…idiot”. He didn’t normally call himself an idiot as much as he may act like one but this time he really blew it. It had been a simple mission. One, which had reminded him a lot of his first. Just catching the kage’s pet cat. ‘HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THEY CALL THAT THING JUST A CAT’, he thought.
He’d been sent on the mission alone since it seemed so simple. He wondered to himself what he must of looked like when the giant cat had jumped over the tiny trap he’d set stomping it under its paws. He finally stopped banging his head in self-pity and sighed then cringed. Tsunade-bachan was going to kill him when he told her the kazekage had refused to pay. He shivered remembering Garra’s look when he’d found out he’d had to knock it out with rasengan. He’d never thought of him as such a cat person.
Naruto finally took a deep breath and went to give the hokage his mission report.
***
“YOU DID WHAT,” shouted Tsunade. Naruto had to cover his ears to get through her yelling. He slowly approached her desk, which had the scattered remains of her papers lying around it on the ground. “Hokage-sama he said instead of his normal Tsunade-bachan fearing he’d annoy her more. “Someone could have told me it was a 300 pound tiger”. “Damn it Naruto I don’t care if it was an 15,000 pound tiger now I have to smooth things over with the kazekage. That thing cost him a bundle.” She sighed sliding down into her chair. She really hated talking to that creepy kid.
“Well if you had given me at least a partner to catch it with…” Naruto trailed off growing a bit agitated at the unfairness of the situation. The hokage looked at him and plainly stated, “no missions for a week now get out of here before I make it a month”. At that Naruto lost all composer “WHAT STUPID OLD TUSUNDE-BACHAN, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!!!” At the end of his sentence Tsunade suddenly jumped over her desk grabbed Naruto by the collar and tossed him through the just recently fixed window of her office sending him hurtling through the air.
At the loud noise Shizune walked through the doors holding a large stack of papers for the hokage to read which she immediately drooped seeing the gaping whole in her office window and watching the still seething Tsunade. She walked over as Tsunade stood and said with a blank expression “It broke again”. Shizune sweat drooped “at least you didn’t damage the chair again by throwing it. I’ll call the construction worker again.” She picked up the phone hitting the number 3, they had him on speed dial.
***
Naruto’s eyes opened after a moment of being knocked out by the shock. He then wondered why he was awake. Normally after she threw him out her window he didn’t wake up for a good fifteen minutes. Then he realized there was something under him that must have broken his fall. “Ugh, get off dobe”, he heard from underneath him. He quickly got up apologizing to Sasuke and noticing Sakura chuckling behind him.
He smiled instantly. He still had his crush on the girl though he no longer asked her out constantly and they’d seem to come to an understanding where she didn’t punch him as much. “Hi Sakura-Chan”. Then he looked from Sasuke to Sakura. “What are you two doing”, he asked wondering skeptically if Sasuke had finally gave in to Sakura’s still constant date requests. “We where just discussing are next mission to the mist country today. Tsunade said you’d be coming when you got back from your mission”. “Well I don’t think she’d let me now” he said. “I kind of got banned for a week of missions”. He thought back to being tossed out the window “possibly a month”.
“Oh so that’s why we almost got impaled by raining shards of glass then”, said Sasuke obviously annoyed. Naruto looked around at the glass on the ground. “Oh um… yea sorry about that”. As if on cue Tsunade’s voice rang out from the door of the hokage tower “NARUTO YOUR GONNING TO PAY FOR THAT WINDOW”. By the time Sasuke and Sakura looked back from the fuming Tsunade yelling from the front door of the tower Naruto was already gone leaving Sakura and Sasuke sighing at his complete idiocy behind him.
***
It wasn’t a nauseas pain though more like someone had brutally attacked him with A kunai. He walked in to his apartment clutching his stomach and leaning on the doorframe from the pain. The Blonde panted as sweat started to run down his forehead for some reason it was getting really hot. He stumbled to his bathroom door in a now blinding pain bumping painfully into the sink and groaning at the impact.
Stupid fox what the hell is this” coughed Naruto resting his head against the surface of the bathroom mirror and coughing. It felt like a heavy force was pushing him down or more like in if that was even possible. “Just give into it and ill explain brat,” the fox growled from the back of his mind. Naruto then figured that the fox must be attempting to get out and Naruto would have replied had the pain not been steadily increasing rendering him incapable of speech. He dropped to the floor with a thud as he felt the force somehow pushing him inside himself as his blue chakra was engulfed by red.
Naruto then found himself in a place he’d visited many times during battle and once or twice in battle. This time it was 10 times as frightening though sense now he stood behind the bars of the kybuis seal instead of staring in. everything was dark but he could he hear the sounds of the outside world. The tick of his clock and the drip of his bathrooms leaky facet. He ran to the front of the large cage which’s walls and ceiling where to high to see if they where even their. He desperately looked for a form of escape but there was none. Of course he knew there wouldn’t be.
He let himself plop down on the cold floor with his head leaning forward on one of the copper orange bars and just stared out on the other side and as he did the area seemed to get foggy like the hidden mist jutsu. And within the center directly in front of him something came into view. He wasn’t sure at first but eventually realized it was a picture. A vision of his bathroom floor but slowly the picture moved drifting up to let his sink come into view.
‘This was the outside world’ he thought wondering how the fox hadn’t gone crazy after all those years of having images and sounds of freedom right in front of him all the time. Suddenly he couldn’t bring himself to be as angry at the fox knowing that being within him was this torturous. ‘But if the fox has taken over my body’ he thought ‘then why am I seeing this. If the fox took over surely I would have turned into him and completly destroyed the apartment because of the demons enormous size’. He was then distracted as the image before him once again changed signaling his body movement. It switched to a vision of the light switch he'd been into much pain to use.
A hand with slightly sharper then normal claws reached up and turned it on then the view immediately switched to his mirror and Naruto had to remember to breath after seeing the person portrayed there. It was his body still. It was the same height and skin tone but if you didn’t know it was you certainly couldn’t tell it was him. From the sharp teeth and nails to the red eyes and read hair which was now completely down this person did not give of the clumsy idiot feel that was Naruto. It did give of a different feel though which Naruto had to admit was dead fucking sexy. He couldn’t deny the word smexy had even appeared in his mind.
The face still held the whisker like marks though the where broader and darker and the nose may have become slightly more narrow and the mouth was curved in a dangerous fox like grin. Then he heard a voice deeper then his own echo through the cage “an improvement don’t you think”, said the fox as the persons in the mirrors lips moved to the words which was followed by an evil wink.