TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Memories by Oshiyama

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I dont own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto,
Mana burried her face into her hands and sobbed for quite awhile. She couldn't get those images out of her brain. She kept seeing how Orochimaru killed her parents over and over. She had lost all faith in herself when she saw it.


*IN THE UCHIHA ESTATE*

Sasuke put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. After a hard day of practice he couldn't sleep at all and he kept remembering how Itachi murdered his entire family. He sat up and looked out of the window towards Mana's home. He stood up and looked into their backyard. He could see a figure sitting in the patio of the house. He slipped on his shorts and shirt and walked towards their home. When he got closer he made out who was there.



*IN THE PATIO OF MANA'S HOME*


Sasuke stood over Mana. She continued to sob until she felt a hand rest on her shoulder. She looked at Sasuke with tears streaming down her face. She couldn't help but wrap her arms around him and cry. He hugged her and tightened his grip around her. She started to stop but tears were still streaming down her cheeks. He carassed her chin and lifted it up so that she was facing him. She looked directly into her eyes and he did the same.

"Sasuke you are like a brother to me. Promise me that you won't ever leave my side."

He nodded and kissed her forehead. He grabbed her waist and hugged her harder. She held him in her arms. They stood there for quite sometime. He let her go and grabbed her chin again.

"Can you smile for me? When you cry it makes me want to cry."

She gave him a sweet smile and the thing you would never see an Uchiha do in their life kissed a pretty girl on the lips. She stood their with her eyes opened while tears were pouring from her eyes. She closed her eyes and gave in. When they finished she held her shoulders. She looked at him.

"Arigatou Sasuke-kun."

He nodded and grabbed her hand and they walked back towards his house.