TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Memories by Oshiyama

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.
Her window was wide open. Cold air carrased her cheeks. Her long black hair blew along side her face. Her black eyes shifted towards the full moon outside. Clouds covered the moon a bit and stars complimented the starry night. She sighed before she got out of her bed.

She had on a black tank top with some black pajama pants with stars and a cresent moon on it. She walked down the hallway of her dark and lonely house. She thought of each room. She turned towards her twin siblings room. She stood in the doorway.

"Each room holds valuable memories...."

She grabbed the doorknob and closed the door gently before continuing down the starry hallway. She went to the restroom and washed her face off with a cold towel. She threw it in the clothes bin and flipped the switch. She left out the restroom and continued down the hallway until she had gotten to the back door. She opened the door and admired the backyard of her house.

It had a sand box on the far side of the yard. A slide was right next to the sand box. It also had a huge oak tree in the yard and a swing was hooked to the branch of the tree. It had a patio with a few chairs here and there in the back next to the door. She took a seat. Her eyes were filled with sorrow and pain yet you could still see happiness in her eyes just a bit.

Tears gently fell from her cheeks as she closed her eyes.




*~FLASHBACK~*



She watched both her brother and sister laugh and giggle as they both played inside the sand box. She sat in the chair where the patio was located as a smile took her features. She got up from her seat and walked towards the twins. She kneeled down before them and giggled.

"Usagi do you and Mitsuki want to play tag race?"

Usagi clapped her hands and Mitsuki furrowed his tiny eyebrows.

"Mana who am I gonna pway wit?"

She brought her finger towards her chin and thought. An idea clicked inside her head.

"Do you want Sasuke to come play?"

Mitsuki nodded really quick. Mana ran towards her fence and did and knock of some sort. Before she could stand up Sasuke and Itachi popped their head up over the fence. Usagi and Mitsuki clapped their hands and laughed.

"Sasuke do you want to play tag race with Usagi,me and Mitsuki?"

"Sure. Do you want to play Itachi-nii-san?"

"No thanks Sasuke. I have some business to take care of. Maybe later."

He lifted Sasuke over the fence and waved them each good-bye. He picked up Mitsuki and Usagi and threw them into the air before leaving. Mana looked at Sasuke.

"I'm sorry he didn't play today. Maybe he could play later."

"He always does this. He never has time to play with me or anyone else but that's ok. Let's race. Boys against girls and this time we'll win for sure."

Mana laughed before reaching down to put Usagi on her shoulders. Sasuke did the same.

"On your mark,get set,go."

The two took off with the siblings on their shoulders. Mana was half way their before Usagi put her hands over her eyes which caused her to lose balance. She had tripped over the sand box and Usagi flew into the air and landed on her back.

Mana had got up off the ground with a laughing Usagi. Sasuke and Mitsuki walked towards them giggling.

"Looks like we win."

Mana scratched the back of her head.

"Only cause Usagi here covered my eyes up."

She looked at her and laughed. She picked Usagi up and put her on her feet. The twins rubbed their eyes and yawned. Mitsuki fell on the ground.

"Looks like their tired. Time for nap time."

Mana lifted up Usagi and brought her towards the room.

"I'll help you."

Sasuke picked up Mitsuki and brought him inside the house. They walked inside the room which was decorated.

One side was blue and brown and the other side was green and silver with a crib on each side. They laid the,in the bed and tucked them in. They left the room and Mana closed the door gently.

"So what are we gonna do today? Maybe we can ask the new kid if she wants to come over. Maybe even her cousin. O and her younger sister.

"I don't think that their father would want them to come over. I'm an Uchiha and their Hyuugas."

"That's ok. You hide I'll ask. Be right back."

She walked out the front door. The Uchiha Compound was to the right and the Hyuuga's were to the left. She walked towards their front door and rang the doorbell. A maid opened the front door.

"This is the Hyuuga Residence. May I help you?"

"Can they come out and play?"

"And who might that be madam?"

"The new girl,her cousin."

"Hold on. Let me ask the father."

She left and Mana turned towards her house. She could see Sasuke in the distance waving at her. She gave him a thumbs up and turned back around. When she did she saw two pairs of pale eyes. A boy and a girl.

"Their parents said yes. Don't be long now Neji and Hinata."

She closed the door and left the children together. Mana held out her hand.

"My name is Mana. Nice to meet you."

Hinata hid behind Neji and he shook her hand.

"I'm Neji and this is Hinata. A pleasure to meet you."

They smiled and walked towards her house.

"You guys are gonna have fun. I can ask my mom to make up some ice cream if you want. My dad is gone. O yeah and we have another friend with us. You all may know him but if you do don't run away or tell or be mean to him."

She walked in the front door and her mother was in the doorway.

"Hi Mana. Who have we here?"

"Hi mom. These are the new kids. Neji Hyuuga and Hinata Hyuuga."

She flashed them each a smile.

"Hi there. Well Mana you kids have fun. Don't be out to long. Were having dinner with the Uchihas and Hyuugas."

She nodded and took the two to the back of the house.