TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto : The Beginning by in_spired

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I SUGGEST YOU READ THIS AFTER YOU READ THE WHOLE THING

STORY BEHIND THE STORY
First of all, don't kill me if you don't like the fic. You don't like it, then you don't. End of discussion. If you like
it,why, thank you for liking it. The idea of the story came from my brother. He was fooling around and told me that he
finished watching NARUTO. And I'm like, "ugh, i ain't stupid. Naruto isn't done yet." Then, to make it short, he said that
in the ending, the 4th hokage and Naruto turned out to be one. he said that when the Hokage sealed the fox, he sealed it to
his body and he became an infant as a side effect of whatever that jutsu he used. So, that left me kinda wondering that it
could be a possibility.

But, right now, as we all now, the Akatsuki is slowly revealing their motives and their memebers.Far more, I'm really
interested in finding out who the hell is the AKATSUKI LEADER. i really think that it's YONDAIME. why?
can't explain i just think of it that way. So basically, this FAN FIC that I MADE is to explain why i think THE 4TH is the
AKATSUKI LEADER. You can call it a NARUTO PROLOUGE. But really, it isn't.

***In short, with my lunatic brother's so-called Naruto Ending, and with my own personal interest in finding out the akatsuki
leader's identity and wicked imagination, this twisted FIC was born.




This by the way is my first fan fiction. SO be nice about the comment/feedback?


***

==========================================END==============================================

Konoha Village was once a peaceful village until a vicious nine-tailed fox demon attacked it. The fox was sealed inside an infant named Uzumaki Naruto by the fourth Hokage of Konoha. Yonadaime was said to perish after sealing the demon within Naruto. No one knows and none saw how it was done…

***The village hidden in the leaf is being attacked by the nine-tailed demon. Houses we're ruined, landscape had changed, trees we're uprooted, women, children, men we're being killed with just a swing of the demon's tails. On the other hand, the third hokage was in the middle of conversation with yondaime while the other shinobis we're trying to stop the demon.

"Are you sure about this? We can gather the strongest shinobi in our village to fight the demon. You don't have to fight alone and sacrifice your life,” the third said in a low, calm voice but his face has a faint trace of sadness and so does his eyes.

"No. There’s no other way to stop the demon. And there's no way that I will allow people in Konoha to sacrifice their lives. Only by sealing it will our village become peaceful again. I will seal the creature with my own two hand for the sake of the village." The young hokage replied bravely. "My only wish is for Konoha to respect and honour the person that will save their lives." and he smiled.

There was a long pause. The third hokage was seemed to be a bit confused about what yondaime had said. The person that will save their lives? But even so, with a reassuring voice, he replied, "I understand. Do as you please to complete your preparations. We shall try to stop the demon for as long as we can without completely destroying the village until you finish that jutsu."

"Thank you" whispered the fourth hokage.

As the third Hokage leaves the room, the Fourth began his preparations. As he opened and read the scroll, his eyes were calm and determined. Then, the Hokage spoke as if he was talking to someone.

"10 years from now, gather all of them and we'll meet at the usual place, tell them that we're having a new member." Yondaime said.

And amazingly, a voice replied, "oh-. And who is this new member? Why are you doing all this big sacrifice? When 10 or 12 years from now, you will des-."

"Someone from the Noble Uchiha Clan." the Hokage interrupted. "Now hurry up and go"

The voice gave a little laugh… ‘Kukuku’ and replied, "understood"

***Meanwhile, the fight with the fox demon continues. Shinobi’s are being wounded and some were killed.

"Mother! Father! I'm coming!" a child cried out loud upon seeing his parents fighting the demon.

"Hey!! Kid! Get back here!" a shinobi had grabbed that kid still crying. "Iruka, your parents had told me not to let you get near that demon! Sorry but I have to do this..." the loyal shinobi hit the kid named Iruka hard enough just to put him unconscious.

The demon had gone wilder: ripping off bodies and destroying houses. The Uchiha clan who is known to be one of the strongest didn't fight the demon 100% of their strength to avoid damaging the village more.

***Back with the fourth hokage, who, just in time finished the jutsu, was on his way towards the fox demon's direction when two of his students had followed him.

"Sensei, we won't let you fight alone" a young boy wearing a mask that cover his left eye had stated.

"No, you two leave at once." the fourth hokage replied still jumping from one tree to another to approach the demon.

"No, we had once lost a comrade. We cannot afford to lose you sensei,” said the girl whose face shows no tranquility.

The hokage stopped for once in an open area and so did the two kids. There was silence for a moment. With a big, reassuring smile the fourth had said, "That's why, I won't let this demon go any further so that you guys won't lose your friends and those people that you cared for. Right now, you can only help me if you leave this area at once."

"But..." said the girl

"But what if it defeats you?! Or… or Kill you?!" interrupted the boy with the mask.

The Hokage was still smilling.

"No."

Somehow, the Hokage eyes were rather malicious… He was so sure of himself.

"But...sensei..." the girl who's voice was now shaking said.

"Yes! Understand. But you have to come back." the boy had demanded as he turned his back.

"That’s a promise, Kakashi, Rin, I’ll come back for sure" said the fourth.

The fourth had left leaving Rin and Kakashi behind who looked at him with full worries in their eyes as he continue to approach the vicious fox.

"Lets go Rin. We have to help those who got injured." Kakashi said.

"...Uhh...yeahh..." replied Rin.


***"The fourth hokage!! He’s here" one shinobi had said with a tiny glimmer of happiness in his voice.

As the fourth approach the demon, they didn't fight immediately; instead, those big eyes of the demon and the Hokage’s eyes had met and a little silence occurred. Then, with the speed normal eyes can't follow, the fourth hokage had disappeared from the demon's sight.

"Too fast…" one of the comment that was said by one of the many shinobi's who fought the demon when he saw the hokage behind the demon.

To everyone's surprise, the hokage run away from the main village and was taunting the demon. He was trying to take the demon somewhere else where no one will be harmed when he's going to fight it.

The demon fell for it and followed the hokage that lead them to the other side of the woods. Far away from the village that even the villagers couldn’t see them anymore.

The fox demon run towards the Hokage’s direction. It stopped as it approaches the Hokage. Staring at the Hokage for a long time, the demon talked in a whisper way.

"Ehh- Yondaime huh? You were the one who asked that Uchiha to open and unseal. Why? Should I thank you for that?"

The hokage was silent.

"Kukuku- I had fun fighting that Uchiha.He was strong. Indeed he was. But only the strongest will last."

The hokage was still silent but now, his face wore a malicious smirk.

"Don't misunderstand me. I only wanted to test my strength. To see if I'm the strongest. How far can I go? How long will I last? And for how long can I live?" the hokage replied, "That's why i released you"

"Hmm? I've got nothing to do with It." the demon replied

"No, you're the test to my limitations" Yondaime said.

"Eh?! YOU'RE A FOOL!" yelled the nine-tailed fox.

The demon then approached to attack the hokage who instantly avoided the claws of the fox.

The hokage jumped on the tallest tree, skilfully threw about 10 kunais with strings followed by 10 shurikens with strings too that completly sealed the fox's movement for a few seconds.

With that, the hokage jumped yet again on the air and bit his thumb that produces a little amount of blood. And with that, he summoned a gigantic frog.

The hokage is now at the top of the frog face to face with fox demon that seemed to be really furious.

"It ends here." said the hokage

"Yeah" surprisingly, the frog talked.

"Bring the body to the village before you go will ya?" asked the fourth

"Huh- I don’t know exactly what body are you talking about but... Leave the rest to me." replied the frog

Then clash: the gigantic frog and the fox demon welcomed each other with their furious attacks. The hokage jump up as the two nin animals clashed. The fox's head is above the frogs as the frog stabbed one leg of the fox and pin it on the ground.
By the time the hokage landed on top of the fox, which shook his head and howled. But it was no use, the hokage seemed to be well balanced and instead, with his kunai, he peeled the skin of his face; place it on top of the fox, which is still struggling. Although it was painful, he endures the pain and in fact, stabbed his own two hands so that it'll give out huge amount of blood. He then performed hand seals with his blood-soaked hand. The blood flows faster than it would normally do and dripped, on the piece of skin.

And with a blinding light, the area began shook. The light, the fox and the hokage then vanished. What were left were the frog and an infant that lies near the gigantic sword of the gigantic frog.

The frog said to himself "eh? An infant. What is this supposed to mean? I was under the fox so i didn't see anything. But, how weird is this that I'm still here. If the one who called me is not around, I'm not supposed to be around either. Just what on earth is going on?"

He was interrupted when the baby cried. The baby's navel has a seal. He then recalled that the hokage asked him to take the body back to the village. And so, the frog lift up the baby using his tongue. Just before he left the area, he took one last look at it. Then, he saw a figure hidden behind one of the trees. It was a figure of a man wearing black cloak with red clouds and that figure stayed there until the frog left.

***Back in the village...

The 3rd hokage is staring at the infant…

"So, you sealed the fox inside this infant, yondaime." Said the 3rd who is looking at the picture of the young 4th hokage "But why in this infant? Whose flesh and blood is this young one? Who are the parents and the family? Yondaime, you left us with such mystery."

As the fourth hokage requested, the third had no choice but to tell everyone about the truth. And a law was made never to tell the child when he grows up about the incident. He said that everyone must respect the child as the fourth had wished for it. For everyone's surprise, the fourth's body was nowhere to be found...

12 years had passed, the infant with the fox demon inside him grew up. He became rather goofy and full of energy, hyper and a little stupid and carrying the seal, UZUMAKI NARUTO had decided to become a hokage someday and had idolized the former hokage that once saved their village from the fox demon.