TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Snowbird of the Hidden Leaf by Stellar Blue

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto original storyline.

However, this storyline as well as ALL active characters are property of Stellar Blue.
With a stretch and a yawn, Haruko rose from her bed, tossing her blanket to the ground and standing groggily, pushing her shoulder length hair away from her face in a rare moment where both eyes might have been visible. Her eyes were only half open from what one could see. As always, Haruko had a cloth bandage over her left eye. (It wasn’t as if she was hurt, she just though it to be…unnatural.) She shuffled into the small kitchen of her one-room apartment, putting on some hot water to boil and taking out a packet of instant Ramen. Her savior on the darkest of days.

With that, she walked, a little more quickly now, back to her room and opened the closet, getting dressed in a hurry and then returning to the boiling pot of water. She put the noodles in and waited, sitting at the table in her usual attire: a black, mock neck tank top with white trim, grey cargo shorts, a black belt with several pouches along the edge, fingerless, fishnet gloves, and white armor plates that strapped onto her arms. The genin drummed her fingers impatiently on the shabby wooden table beside her. She wanted her Ramen before going to meet with her team!

She sighed, taking a roll of bandages beside her and thus started to roll them around her legs, covering them from knee to toe with the white fabric. By the time she was finished, the Ramen was done. Haruko grinned, taking the pot off the stove and switching the knob to ‘off’ as she hurried to the sink. She strained the noodles into a bowl, adding chicken flavoring before sitting down to enjoy breakfast. She ate quickly with her black chopsticks, savoring every bite of the flavored, egg-noodle meal. Before she knew it, the Ramen was gone, and she was about to be late. “Kuso!” she cursed, throwing her black shoes on and grabbing her forehead protector off the shelf, tying the black-backed band over her messy, white-blonde hair as she flew out the door.

“I’msorryI’msorryI’m SO sorry!” Haruko cried as she skidded to a halt in front of the tree her team was to meet at. “Hunh?” She looked around. Where WAS everybody?

But then Haruko noticed a small note pinned to the tree with a kunai. She read it aloud, “‘Team 14. I will not be able to attend training today because I have a quick mission to attend to, so just train on your own. See you tomorrow.’”

“Signed, Kaori-sensei.”

Haruko grinned, throwing her hands behind her head. ‘Training by myself! This is going to be fun!’

And so the snowbird was left to play.

From a far off tree, unbeknownst to the young genin, a man who did not belong to the village watched. His name was Yuki.