TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Relations by Wysteria Peacock

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: All right, here’s the beginning of the actual story for you. Questions, concerns, and suggestions are always welcomed, even though I have a good deal of the plot/storyline mapped out. I garuntee every review will get a reply, and suggestions that are used in the story will be rewarded in some manner, most likely a cameo of yourself or your own OC if you wish it. Something of that manner.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. If I did, Orochimaru would get a facial.
Masami sighed, leaning back against the polished wooden wall of the coach, closing her eyes gently. Their travel had become much more relaxing since they had crossed into the Grass Nation, due mostly to the flat land and the well groomed roads, so unlike her home of Iwagakure. Everything there was rough and natural, the towns themselves nearly carved out of the giant boulders, cliffs, and caves that dotted the landscape. And while she was dedicated to her birth land, Masami could not deny that seeing a new land, and new people, was not stirring in the least.

Seeing….. The corner of the young heiress’ mouth turned up wryly at the choice of words, just slightly, hardly enough to be noticed, and her gaze rose to take a brief glance at the other young woman seated across the carriage from herself.

If it hadnt’ been for the swath of white silken-like cloth wrapped tenderly around the other woman’s eyes, once could have easily assumed that she was gazing dreamily out the tinted glass window. But Masami knew her sister, and knew even without the cloth her sister would never be able see the beauiful fields of grass.

Or the trees off in the distance. The Land of Fire was fast approaching.

“We’re almost crossing over into Leaf territory, Tou-chan.” Masami said quitely, laying her hand on her sister’s knee. “The trees, they are monstorous. Much larger than anything growing back home.”

The girl nearly snorted, and crossed her legs, causing Masami to have to remove her hand. By the expression tainting her lips, it was obvious that fact didn’t please her very much. “This is pathetic…. I don’t see why we couldn’t have walked. We’re all capable. Probably could have made it in the same time too.”

The third, and last, person in the interior of the carriage frowned, his lips pressing into a thin line. “Masami…. Address your sister by her first name. And Kaida…” He sighed, cocking and eyebrow, a slightly amused smile crossing his face. They were both so predictible. “You know how long I had to debate with otou-san…erm…. Tsuchikage-sama to let you come at all? Just be grateful you got out of Iwagakure for once. 18 years is a long time to not have ventured away from home.”

“Hai…” Kaida murmured quietly, not really listening to her older brother. She, like her sister, was focusing with a strange intent on anything outside the window. That was like Kaida… seeming to see when she really couldn’t.

For having never been away from Iwagakure, Konohagakure was a strange choice for a first destination. Iwa and Konoha had never gotten along, not since the war. Masami herself, along with her twin sister, hadn’t yet been born at that time, but her father, the current Tsuchikage, had been quite vocal about carrying the vendetta started by his older brother, who had been Tsuchikage at the time of the incident.

Looking towards her brother, Masami silently tried surmise his motives. Though an excellent judge of character, at least by her own standards, her older brother had always been able to slip in under her radar. Takahiro was a powerful shinobi, leader of the Iwagakure ANBU, answering only to his own father. Heir to the clan, he was also widely expected to inherit the Tsuchikage title when his father was ready to step down. Yet, Takahiro differed from his old man in many ways, although how wasn’t widely known outside of their immediate family. Basically the three that were now travelling inside the carriage.

“Besides, I’ve I think you’ll like your brief stay in Konohagakure.” Takahiro grinned as the carriage rolled to a stop. “I’ve arranged some things that I hope will be to your liking while I meet with the Hokage.”

Kaida grinned wildly, jumping to her feet, while Masami just barely cracked a slight smile. In truth she was probably as excited as her barely younger sister, but was never the outgoing one. Their older brother tended to spoil them when their father wasn’t around.

At least they considered it spoiling. Any normal citizen would think it basic elements of life. Their father considered it a horrible disrespect to their clan.

“Come now, let’s go.” Takahiro extended his hand to Kaida. “Just follow me this way… watch the steps…”

Masami waited patiently as her sister was led from the carriage. A large patch of shade had overcome the carriage, and the temperature had gotten slightly cooler. An excited shiver travelled her way up it’s spine. They had crossed over into Leaf territory.

Eyes flitting around as she exited the carriage, the older twin resisted the urge to break into a grin. Everything was so foreign. Plants she had read about only in her family’s library, the natural cool shade provided by the large trees, somehow strangely different from that provided by the caves and underground caverns of her home Hidden in the Rocks.

“If only you could see it, tou-cha….Kaida.” She finished quickly, avoiding the stern gaze of her older brother. She looked up hopefully at Takahiro. “Do you think she could….” Masami noticed Kaida tighten her grip on their brother’s arm, hopeful, knowing what her sister was attempting to suggest.

“No. Not while we are away from home.” The ANBU captain shook his head, his voice, though not angry, warned the girls not to argue. He nodded his head in the direction of the road they had stopped on, in the direction leading deeper into the forest. “Besides…. our escort is already here.”

Masami looked in the direction of her brother’s hinting, and saw two people quickly gaining ground on them. Jumping with lightning speed, it was obvious the two were both shinobi.
As the slowed down, the pair approched them, body language rippling with caution. She supposed it was to be expected, after all, considering the long standing history of violence between their two nations. Masami’s own muscles were taught; she was admittedly somewhat nervous.

“Konichiwa, Sekkai-san.” The taller of the two shinobi greeted, his single exposed eye blinked lazily. The other was hidden by his ninja headband, slung slanted across his face. Infact, that single eye was the only thing on his face that was visible, the neck of his form-fitting shirt rising to cover everything from his nose down. “I am Hatake Kakashi…. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Land of Fire.”

Takahiro stared them down, expression completely indifferent. Masami was no fool, and knew her brother wasn’t either. The Hokage had sent two high ranking jonin, very high ranking, to escort them to Konohagakure. “Sekkai Takahiro.” Her brother said simply, not mentioning either of his sisters. That wasn’t needed now. “Thank you for your hospitality. Iwagakure has been looking forward to this meeting.”

Two lies within that statement. Masami noted wryly, though her expression never flickered.

One, she had a feeling hospitality was going to be far from appropriate to describe their stay… already, it felt as if they were being escorted to prison. The Hokage has clearly sent two of her strongest shinobi, sending a message. She didn’t trust them. Understandible; Takahiro was a triple threat…. ANBU leader, heir to a clan, and most likely next in line to be Tsuchikage. He was a dangerous man, and the Konohagakure leader decidedly wanted to send the message that she could handle, and beat down, any ‘funny’ buisness that could arrive.

And Iwagakure had not been looking forward to such a meeting, not at all. Infact, Takahiro had been pressing his father to arrange such a thing since he had been selected as the ANBU leader two years ago, finally in a seat of power where he could talk with his father on nearly an even level.

The feud is old! the heir claimed. The Land of Fire is a powerful nation, and one of the best allies we could have in the fight against Akatsuki. Think about it… The three largest countries allied together, encompassing half the world. It would be a powerful alliance….

Iwa had already had a treaty with Suna, the people of the sand. Their rocky landscape made a smooth transition into desert…. Both knew what it was like to live in a barren place, and have to make something out of nothing. But due to the new Kazakage’s strong ties with Konoha, Iwa had fallen somewhat to the wayside, and needed to make an effort to clasp all three lands in a strong alliance.

If you love your people, you’ll do it. Takahiro had said defiantly to their father, the Tsuchikage. Probably the only man in Iwagakure who could or would speak to him on such an even level. Deep down, you need to let go of your hatred, and just accept that the past is gone. Let me make a new future for Iwagakure…. And for Masami and Kaida…

Such a statement had infuriated the Iwa leader, but he had seen the wisdom in his son’s words, and relented; albeit host to a slew of conditions. Still, Takahiro had ceased the chance, knowing that, ultimately, he did have to obey the wishes of the Tsuichikage Tamaishi, both as a subordinant and a son.

“Let us go to Konohagakure!” The second nin exclaimed exuberantly, a huge grin breaking across his features, teeth almost twinkling they were so white. With thick black eyebrows, and his shiny bowl cut black hair, Masami thought he looked sort of corny…. Kaida would probably have burst out laugher, with her lack of tact, if she could have seen him.

Good naturedly, he stooped to scoop up Kaida from her brother’s side. Kaida eeped in surprise jumping somwhat away from the stranger. He was quickly stopped by Takahiro, a muscular hand tightly squeezing the Leaf nin’s forarm. The other Konoha shinobi already has sprung into action, a kunai dangerously positioned in his hand. Masami sighed, not even batting an eyelash. Things were getting off to a great start.

“Don’t touch my sister.” The Rock nin warned dangerously, eyes narrowed and teeth bared. He gently let go of the arm, snarl still apparent on his lips.

Kakashi replaced his kunai, still taught and on edge. “Guy, lead the way. I’ll escort from behind.”

“Yogai!” Might Guy agreed, too enthusiastically for his own good, springing off into action. “I will surely beat you back to Konoha, Hatake!”

Masami’s mouth tightened into a thin line. Of course he would…. His opponent was bringing up the rear.

Takahiro, meanwhile, had proceeded to scoop up his younger sister, much to her dislike. “I can make it on my own, Hiro! Put me down!”

The ANBU captain snorted, arms securing a firm grip around her and her brilliant white kimono. “Foreign territory, just sit still and be quiet.” Masami was addmitedly taken aback by his stern tone. “Can you keep up, Masami? I can manage you both if I need to.”

“Hai….” She said quietly, gaze cast to the ground. “I can manage.”

Takahiro nodded. “Then you go ahead of me. Go on.”

Masami sprang forward, using her chakra to assist in her speed and agility. She secretly loved to run and jump this fast, but in Iwa, there wasn’t a place that she could escape to to practice. It was pathetic, she murmured to herself, how excited she got simply leaping from branch to branch.
Gaze cast ahead, she focused on Guy’s green clad body ahead of her. He seemed friendly enough, but the other, Kakashi, was certainly cautious. She could hear both of them travelling behind her, Kaida complaining about some random thing. She smiled…. It was just like her twin sister to have no tact, and be able to break any tension.

This will defiantely be an interesting stay… Masami though dryly, pressing her lips into a thoughtful expression. We’ll certainly have to keep on our toes…