TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Relations by Wysteria Peacock

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just giving you a bit of a teaser, the main slew of recognizable cannon characters won’t really be seen until Chapter 2. I’m also looking for a reliable beta or two, so if you are interested, please write a review saying why you’d like to be one.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. If I did, I’d be busy writing actual fiction, instead of fanfiction.
A sharp, angry newborn cry rang forth from the upper floor of the large stone house, a tiny blood bathed body being handed to the awaiting nurse. Quickly cleaned, the young babe was gently swathed in a warm, cotton blanket, and handed off to its awaiting father.

“Congratulations, Tsuchikage-sama, you have a healthy daughter.”

The man grinned, genuinely happy for the first time in months. “Hello…” He cooed, stroking the youngling’s cheek with one calloused finger. His eyes opened in surprise, as a gradually stinging pain spread over the tip of the digit. However, he didn’t have long to think about it.

“What’s going on? How is my baby?” The frantic cries of a woman, the mother, echoed off the walls of the sterilized room, frantic and delirious. With strands of dark blonde hair sweat-plastered to her forehead, she looked pathetic and tired, and wanting nothing more than to see her new daughter.

“Please, Rika-sama, lay back and rest.” The mid-wife gently swabbed the woman’s forehead with a cold cloth, addressing the laboring woman with a kind, soothing voice. “You are not finished yet…. You have another yet to go.”

“Another…?” Rika, wife to the 5th Tsuchikage, collapsed back onto the bed, her upper torso propped up against the wall. “I don’t…. I don’t think I can do it.”

“Of course you can do it, love… You are the strongest person I know.” The Tsuchikage murmured to his wife, quickly moving to be next to her, kneeled by her side to be on eye level with her. Gently pressing his lips to her hair, he felt his heart go out to his lover. “The little one needs her sibling, and Kaiju needs them both. Be strong for our children.”

“It hurts, Tama-kun…. It hurts so bad….”

“Once more, Rika-dono.” The midwife cut in, encouraging the young mother. “You can do it. We all know you can.”

The birthing woman screamed bloody murder as; at last, a second, smaller body was brought forth into the world. This one, however, was silent. The midwife’s brow furrowed in worry, as she quickly cleaned the babe, and passed this one to the mother. Babies were not usually born as quiet as this one.

“Another girl.” She remarked with a grin, backing off somewhat now that the hardest part of her job was over. “Congratulations, Tsuchikage-sama, Rika-dono. Two healthy baby daughters.”

“Two daughters….” Rika mumbled, half delirious. Sleepily she gazed down towards the second, slightly younger, bundle in her arms. The tiny infant was definitely alive, if on the small and quiet, eyes closed as she murmured and squirmed.

“You’re beautiful… little one. Open your eyes for me. I want to see my daughter…”

It was the last thing she ever saw.