TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


it all started with poison by kagura111

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
She placed both of her hand on his trim stomach which was still covered by his shirt. Then she let them glide up slowly to his chest, and while moving her hands up, she herself moved on top of him. Her wet and throbbing womanhood pressed against Naruto’s equally throbbing and precum soaked manhood. Both realized that only two layers of thin cloth prevented their joining.

Naruto was starting to get the picture when her hands began to massage his upper stomach, chest and arms. He lifted his hands off from the ground and placed them on her thighs. He massaged her creamy legs for a while and then moved them higher on to her hips. And then again even higher and all the way up to her breasts. Sakura closed her eyes and started to grind her hips against Naruto’s.

"Take that fucking shirt off or I'll rip it off," Naruto said in a husky tone. It only made Sakura more excited. She had never been fond of foul language and only used it herself under extreme circumstances. And whenever Naruto cursed near her, she was sure to scold him about it. But now it was a whole different case. Being even that bit of naughty turned her on. Sakura had always been a strong-willed girl with a fierce personality; most usually it meant getting into an argument with Naruto who also possessed very dominant personality which rivalled her own. However Sakura was not one to yield. She would not submit to him, but she would make sure that he'd beg for her to grant him release tonight. Although if Naruto was truly man enough, then he'd simply take her - make her his. Sakura was thrilled by the though. Which one is going to be the one to submit to the other?

"Didn't you hear me bitch, take it off!" Naruto growled and squeezed her breasts this time more forcefully in anticipation. Sakura knew then that she was ahead in their little game so she decided to give him a slack. First she erotically slid her hands along the sides of her body all the way up to her breasts. She kept rocking back and forth against Naruto’s crotch and fondled her own breasts with the eager assistance of the aroused fox boy. She moaned a little and then ventured on. Her hands found the tie of her red scarf and she slowly untied it and pulled it away from around her neck. Now she had loosened the neckline enough to ease her head trough it. She grabbed the hem of her shirt with both hands and pulled it off. She threw the shirt away in the general direction of the woods and gazed at Naruto who was intensely staring at her bra. Pink and lacy.

"Now it's your turn," Sakura cooed softly. She wasn't going to just wait for him to act and instead attacked the ties of his pants herself. She untied them in no time and moved aside a little giving him room to completely remove the garment on his own. As the cloth left his body, it revealed well tanned muscular perfection which made her mouth water. All the fighting had kept Naruto in good shape - but had also come with a price. Sakura stared at all the faint scars evident on his skin. Although they were all to disappear in time, (Y'know, demon healing abilities) it was little bit heartbreaking for her to see them. Most of them gotten from protecting her, she knew. But tonight she'd repay him. More than willingly.

Naruto closed his eyes upon feeling her hot mouth against the skin of his chest. Her wet tongue played with his nipples for a while before gliding up to his throat and from there to his chin and…
He put his right hand on her cheek as their lips connected into a sweet and gentle kiss. He slid his hand from her cheek to her hair and pulled her head down while rising his own bringing their heads closer and making the liplock firmer. After the extended sharing of saliva they broke off for some air. Sakura had barely time for one deep intake of breath as his mouth was on hers again. She moaned and Naruto’s tongue invaded her silky mouth. It licked her inner cheeks, her teeth and her tongue. In return she plunged her tongue to his mouth and marvelled the feeling of the hotness of it.

After the kissing session was over, both were so aroused that, in approximately in a time that it takes for a humming bird to flap it's wings once, they both had shed the rest of their clothes and resumed their previous positions. Sakura sat on him and could feel his heat emitting erection against her backside. Dangerously close to her… *ahem*
If she was to move a little bit to the northern direction, his manhood would probably slide inside of her, because she was beyond well lubricated. It made her excited, horny, afraid, frustrated, thrilled, anxious, but above all… horny. Naruto was well aware of the same fact and kept continuously moving his hips against her in the hopes of sliding his manhood "accidentally" inside her. The friction created by his movements was merely a bonus. Sakura however shook her head and leaned in to whisper into his ear: "Not yet." And while doing so she nibbled the furry piece of skin making him shiver slightly.

After that Sakura slid along Naruto’s body and stopped when she reached his legs and nestled between them. Naruto was puzzled about what she was going to do, but when he saw the look on her face, he knew it going to be something good.