TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


it all started with poison by kagura111

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Kyaah!" Sakura shereeked as she fell on her bottom. Then she suddenly felt a stabbing pain in her inner thigh and realized that while falling she had landed on something - and that something proved to be none other than extremely pissed snake she faild to notice.

"Itai! Something just bit me!" She cried and sprung to her feet rubbing her aching bottom.

Team seven had been training when the incident accured.

Everyone stopped in their tracks as they heard the pained screams of Sakura.

All turned at her direction and looked her in concern.

"Are you okay?" Naruto asked.

Sakura winced in pain as she replied "Umm... I don't know Naruto. Something stung me and it's hurting a bit."

Naruto examined her with his gaze and spotted the bleeding spot on her inner thigh. "You're right! I can see the wound and it looks like… a snake bite."


"Wha…", she managed to gasp while Naruto kneeled before her and forced her legs apart. Her skimpy skirt slid to her waist showing off her creamy thighs and pink, lacy underwear (`And the wound of course!' Naruto rememberd.


had her eyes widened with surprise, terror and embarrassment. She struggled to close her legs, but Naruto was still kneeling between them. He frowned at her discontentedly and tried to explain:"Look, if it really was some sort of poisonous snake, I better suck the venom out of the wound, coz it goddamn seems like nobody else can do even that much! We don't have any time to horse around if you don't wanna end up dead!"


Sakura ceased her struggles and looked at Naruto For once his face was genuinely serious and little bit of fear could be seen on his expression. So she decided that it would be less painful to die out of embarrassment than snake poison. She relaxed and opened her legs for him.

Naruto wasted no time and latched his mouth onto her oozing gash that was the only thing ruining her otherwise smooth and soft skin. First he sucked forcefully and began to feel how his mouth was filled with her poisoned blood. The odd mixture of bitter venom and coppery blood made him a little disoriented, but he still continued to suck and spit the venom away.

Sakura was laying on her back and holding her upper body up by leaning to her elbows. She looked at Naruto in slight awe. His lips had been tainted crimson red by her blood and due to the forceful sucking they were also a little bit swollen. He looked so… "Ah", she breathed as she felt how his warm tongue flickered against her skin. It sort of tickled. It also felt… good.

Naruto had stopped sucking her wound and was more like kissing it. Sakura couldn't help it; couldn't help how her body reacted to his touch.

Naruto had managed to suck out most of the poison, but felt that somehow he didn't want to stop. Not yet. His sucking had lost its previous force, but he was still touching her inner thigh with his lips. Gently. Kissing. Then he tentatively licked her wound and heard her sudden intake of breath. Had he not felt the same way, he would have probably smirked at her. Instead he kept kissing and licking her leg and dared even to let his mouth venture a bit farther from her wound that was beginning to close up thanks to Inuyasha's healing demon saliva. He would have probably stopped there when the wound was completely healed, but then he smelled it. The scent of Sakura’s arousal. It made his mouth water and his heart start to bump little faster. His blood was getting more and more heated and the place between his legs was practically on fire. He felt how his erection strained his clothes.

Sakura had stopped leaning against her elbows and was now completely laying on her back. She could no longer see the expression on Naruto’s face.

What is he doing?' she mused as she felt how his hot breath moved still higher and higher. Closer to her most secret place. She began moving her legs slightly, unable to stay still. Naruto had had his hands resting against her legs and as she began to move, his hands sprung to life. His palms glided against the smoothness of her creamy skin and massaged her ever so gently. Sakura tossed her head from right to left in pleasure. She bit hard to her lower lip, hoping that it would prevent her from moaning his name aloud. They had started to go too far, they would soon have to stop, but still for a while… Sakura decided to enjoy their special moment together.

Naruto’s eyes whent blood red( you know what’s hapening! ). Naruto was feverously touching, kissing, sucking and massaging Sakura and every time he dared to go little farther, he wanted more. Taste more of her; touch more of her bare skin. To ease his agonizing ache, he started to grind his hips against the ground, but it only made him hornier. Sakura was not helping the matter. Her little gasps and moans along with her aroused scent were killing him. He couldn't resist anymore as he looked at her pink underwear that were quite literally soaked in her love juice. `That's it, she wants this too; I can't stop', Naruto thought as he braced himself to whatever was to happen and finally - kissed her covered core of her womanhood. Sakura tensed first but to Naruto’s surprise she then grabbed his head with both hands and moaned loudly.

She was near her peak and without thinking she took a hold of his head and began to fondle him and moan at the same time as he was kissing and sucking the damp cloth. She was almost as if trying to push Naruto’s face closer to her womanhood as she supplied more pressure to her fondling. Naruto didn't mind. Especially when her exploring hands discovered the two furry triangles on his head. He was close to going nuts with lust when she rubbed both of his ears with her small and tender fingers. Self-control was long lost and Naruto took hold of her wet panties and ripped them off. Sakura vaguely though that they had been really expensive pair of undies, but all other though was lost when Naruto licked her love petals that were gleaming with lubricant.

Naruto marvelled the uncovered sacred flower that was exposed to him. And to him only. He wanted so badly to take her, but equally badly he wanted to explore this beauty that had been hidden from him for so long. He first licked her experimentally and was happy with the result. He watched in amazement as more of that clear liquid started to pour from the depths of her. He wasn't well educated about female anatomy, but he understood that the liquid was a good thing. It smelled mouth-watering. . He plunged his tongue to that hole and drank greedily her love juices. After licking her for a while, Naruto separated his mouth from her flower and only stared at it again. Then he spotted a little nub-like thing above her entrance and chose to give it a lick too. As he did, Sakura screamed in pleasure and bucked her hips against his face. `Hmm, now I see. So this is the spot', he mused and planted his lips on the nub and started to suck.

She was hesitant about what to do. To stop this now, while they still could, or to let it continue and watch where it would end. She knew that if things were to go as far as they could - they wouldn't have any protection. No pills, no condoms, no anything. She wanted him so desperately much. As she was ready to tell him to stop, he made the ultimate mistake to suck her clit. That was that. All reasonable thinking evacuated her mind as the tide wave of passion washed over her.



Naruto felt her hips rise off the ground and her grip of his head become painfully intense. She had sunk her nails into his scalp and was probably drawing blood. Naruto removed his mouth from her pleasure-nub. He lifted his chin and immediately his eyes were captured by two burning orbs of dark chocolate as he watched her from between her spread legs. Her expression was… indescribable. Definitely something he had never seen on her face before.

"Fuck me."

And it wasn't a request. The way she said it, it sounded more like a command. That was DEFINITELY something he had never imagined her being even able of saying. Nevertheless he felt how his rock hard erection spurted drips of precum into his hakama. He was very, VERY turned on at the moment.

Sakura watched how the scale of emotions ranged on his features from amazement to lust. But she was quite unhappy with him not acting as she had asked him to. Maybe she should state it more clearly - with body language this time. She moved away from him and got up from the ground. Naruto feared for a moment that their intimate moment had come to an end and he too straightened up into a sitting position and looked up at her.

Naruto had not failed to see that little gesture of hers and hope began to rise in him again (among other things *cough*). Sakura closed whatever distance there had been between their bodies and crouched low enough so that they were on the same eye level. Then she moved both of her hands against Naruto’s muscular chest and pushed hard. He landed on his back and he made a little surprised "uff" sound at the contact with the hard ground. He shook his head in confusion and demanded: "What the hell are you doing woman?"

Sakura only smiled mischievously `Oh, I'll show you, Naruto.