TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Confessions Of A Pink-Haired Drama Queen by i_luv_inu_sess_nar

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto characters (except my Original Characters/OCs) and I do not own Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. Some parts of my fanfiction were TOTALLY different from the movie and book, but I decided to add it in for a more "Drama" effect...since that's a big part of the title. =)

Please review!

(And yeah, I posted this on AnimeSpiral and The Zone...so yeah, look out for my pennames: i_luv_inu_sess_nar or koreanangel125)
Confessions Of A Pink-Haired Drama Queen

*Sakura's POV*

Right now the year is 2012. Nothing much is different from when it was around the beginning of the 21st century (mock-laugh laugh) Well anyways, everyone is either 17, 20, or older. Everything here is real, or at least as real as it seems. The story told might seem like a stupid retell of someone's memoirs, like reading an autobiography or a boring history book. It might seem like looking into an old yearbook, tattered, but still full of memories. You know what they say, 'Pictures fade, but memories stay forever.' I need to get rid of some of this memory locked up in the back of my head. Ok, so here's the 411, so I won't bore you all to death:

-----

*Sakura's POV*

I sighed. I looked out of my mom's car window, seeing stupid punks (who were not really punk-rockers or anything, just a form of my expression) walking home from some stupid punk-filled school. Actually, not out of a school, a large "academy", but I think it looks like some ugly, run-down jail. It was those punks' school and soon, I knew, I'd be a part of it.

The car's passengers were super-driver-Mom, my bratty little thirteen-year-old sister, and me, poor me, about to embark on another world full of crazy sights, smells, and...stuff, whatever else that starts with an 'S'. As each outside-world-scene went passing by (about 45 MPH), I groaned every now and then.

"Goodbye world. Goodbye Eurasia," I said out loud, dramatically, in my mom's ear for about the third time. "Goodbye, Tokyo and Seoul. Goodbye London. Goodbye my dreams of ever becoming a pop-star."

"Sakura, stop being such a, uh, a drama queen." My mom, Kikyo (or Doraji) replied to me, annoyed.

(Sakura, my name, means Cherry Blossom. I go with Saki, thank you very much, but my mom calls me by my full name. My mom's name, Kikyo or Doraji, means Chinese Bellflower. My little sister's name is Sagiwa-Hana, meaning Apple Flower. Everyone just calls her Sagi or Hana for short. Heh, all the girls of the family named after some kind of flower, did you notice?)

"I am NOT!" I argued. "You know, if you were me, you'd know how I feel, for the third time," I babbled on. "But you're not me, so you wouldn't know. And how can you do this to me? How can parents just whisk their teenage children to another foreign place? HOW? You know, more than 50% in the whole world, children listen to their parents ALL THE TIME. Don't we have a say in this? My life is simply NOT WORTH LIVING!"

Sagiwa's face was all pinched up and irritated. "Saki, shut up. I can't hear my iPod, jeez."

"YOU, TOO? What is WRONG with you people? You don't even seem to have a mind of your own, but you go doing whatever the Fairy Biological Mother tells us to do! I---." I was cut off.

"Sakura, California isn't even that foreign. Sure, we're from Japanese lineage, but we've went to South Korea then England and lived there for a while. We all know English, so California won't be that bad." Kikyo, Mom, reasoned. (aka, Doraji, or more like, Dora the Explorer-mom of the Worlds) I just groaned loudly again. Once again, I looked out the window. The academy-jail-scene was gone, but instead views of dark trees, big, old, crappy houses, and a few joggers on sidewalks were what I saw. One of these haunted houses would be soon the Haruno residence. I shuddered imagining ME, yeah ME, living in a creepy old room, filled with centuries-old cobwebs and...stuff. (I have to work on my vocabulary, that I know)

I guess looking out of a window gets you tired, especially when your mom can't even find her own damn house, so I fell asleep. I dreamed of nothing special...except flying cows that talked and chickens with human heads. Yeah, nothing special. Then my mom's car horn beeped at me, making me wake up in a really pissed-off mood.

"Sakura," Kikyo called to me, beeping the horn multiple times. "Wake up. We're here. Take a look at the house!" My mom yelled excitedly. I rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking, and stepped outside the car. I took a look. The car was on our new (well, not really NEW-new, just actually kind of ugly) gravel driveway. In front of us stood the official Haunted-House of the week, the new-old Haruno home. 'Great.' I thought. I kept standing there, boringly scrolling my eyes up and down, side to side, at every corner of the outside of our house. I looked at the second-story windows.

Just as I looked at the last window, I thought I saw a dark-shadowy face, and then a quick a russle of fluttering window-curtains. 'Weird.' I accidentally said out loud.

"Is it THAT bad? C'mon, it's a fortune, and I can't believe it's the largest house here, and wasn't already sold by the time we claimed it!" Kikyo gushed.

'Whatever...' I thought. I still was mad at her for moving for the third time, including this one. The last place we lived was in London, so that's how we knew English. I missed the real bags and makeup, and even the gross Es Cargo.

"...Dont'cha wish yo girlfriend was hot like me..." Sagiwa sang to herself, to the beat of her iPod. It was kind of funny watching her, so when she saw me staring, she stopped singing and glared. I liked to sing and didn't care if it was on stage with the whole world as the audience, or if I was in the shower, singing the Barney song...It was my goal, I guess, to sing and maybe enter a talent show or maybe American Idol, since, instead of Korean or Japanese Idol, it had to be American...It was my dream to be a popstar, it didn't matter if I was going as a solo singer or in a band...Man, I was dreaming again.

"Jeez, stop staring at me, sis. You're such a weirdo." I found myself staring, still. Sometimes, I felt as if my younger sister was older than me, and more mature...I THINK.

Another few years until I'd be in college and move out, living with a dude. I sighed. We were going to live here on 1117 Arrowfield-Valley Way. I was going to be the new kid. Someone, this is just so greatly deppressing, so just someone, hit me on the head already?

-----

*Sakura's POV*

It was Monday, already two days since we moved in 1117 "Haunted Mansion." I was up and at 'em, awake and totally not-eager to go to my 'new' academy-school-jail, Lone Cloud High Academy (LCHA). In about a few minutes, I'd be walking the walk, talking the talk (well, which I barely do), and learning the...learn? Whatever, I hung around my room, the one I thought I saw someone in, looking for a good-enough outfit. I finally came across a black thigh-length skirt with Spandex shorts underneath, and a tight white shirt with the words 'Idaho? No, UDAHO!' on it. I ran downstairs for food...

Just as I got downstairs, the freaking bus honked outside, and I grabbed a waffle, my backpack, and a juicebox. "Gotta run, Mom."

"Oh wait, Sakura! I need to take a picture! First day of school!" Kikyo called across the kitchen.

"Mom, I got to GO and get a move on, BUS!!!"

"Fine. But be home by 3:30! Bye!" I didn't say a 'bye' back, because I was already out the door.

------

*Naruto's POV*

So here's the scoop: my buds and I were talking stuff, same old crud, just chillin'. Then this pink-hair chick walks in the bus when it stops at the largest house in the whole city. 1117 Arrowfield-Valley Way. People say it's HAUNTED and stuff. That's why not one of these superstitious people (including me...) didn't have the guts to even go near it, let alone, buy it. Anyways, the chick is holding a waffle and a juicebox, her backpack on her shoulders. (She's kind of cute, if you ask me) She scanned the bus with her eyes, half-focusing on finishing her waffle and juicebox. She looked bored and the bus-driver dude was all,"C'mon, Miss, we need to pick up another."

The doors closed and the bus lurched. She walked up around, her waffle finished, suckin' her juicebox. She crumpled the box with one hand and threw it in the wastebasket, making it in (She should go for basketball, seriously). Then she came across our aisle, looked, as if she was about to ask us if she could sit with us, but then she just kept walking into the back, the empty seats. She sat down, pulling out some piece of paper out of her backpack and an MP3, put on the earphones, and chilled out.

"Dude, she's cute," I said to no bud of mine in particular.

"You guys are drags, next you'll go hittin' on her, so troublesome," Shikamaru mused.

"Nah, I doubt she'll go out with me," I informed. Then the bus stopped again, this time pickin' up that pretty-boy, Sasuke. He walked in, causing some girls to giggle and wave, which makes me sick. (But I mean, if they did it to me, I wouldn't mind...) Sasuke looked at some girls, bored and used to it, and walked over to another empty seat, next to that pink-hair chick. The girl glanced at Sasuke, then looked out the window, still reading that piece of paper and listening to whatever she was hearing on her MP3. Sasuke seemed to enjoy the peace, for once, so he sat quiet and stared out the other window and slept until we got to the academy...that looks like a jail.

------

*Sasuke's POV*

I walked in, looked for a seat with no giggly girl sitting on it. I found one, but instead of no-girl-seat, I saw some new girl sitting by herself, not really caring if the world ended or not. She had pink hair, kind of cute, I guess, reading a paper, probably her schedule. I walked over, ignoring the 'Hi, Sasuke!' comments from the other girls and sat down next to her, spacing her and myself as much as I could. I looked out my window and closed my eyes until the bus stopped for the morning.

------

*Sakura's POV*

The bus stopped, and I shook the dude next to me awake, then hurridly got of the bus with my stuff. The last thing I needed was a full introduction of who I was. Next thing I knew, I searching for my first period class. GYM. I love GYM, but I hate running the freaking miles and do the ridiculous warm-ups. I walked over to a large building marked 'GYM' and walked in with my backpack. Everyone was sitting on the bleachers and the woman teacher was talking to them. As soon as the gym doors opened and closed loudly, everyone looked my way. Here I was, pink-hair-girl, the new student...again. I saw some familiar faces I saw on the bus, already there. The teacher was the first to talk to me, besides the bus-driver. Miss Kurenai was pretty hot, I had to admit, for a teacher. Most of the young men-teachers were probably stalking her around the academy.

"Hmm...Are you the new student? Alright, class, say hello to...Saku---" I walked over to her quickly and whispered to her.

"Um, actually, Miss Kurenai, most people call me just Saki, so if you could call me that, I'd appreciate it." I smiled. She did, too.

"Sah-key, I like it...Saki," She emphasized it a few more times, letting it roll in her tongue. "Class, this is SAKI, say hello." The class did, bored.

"Now, Saki, please find a seat on the bleachers. Now, class, we will be doing basketball for a few weeks. Please go to your locker rooms and get dressed in your uniform." Miss Kurenai walked over and handed me my locker number and combination. "This locker is assigned to you, Miss Haruno. Please keep it safe or remember it. Now, chop chop! Get to your locker rooms, PRONTO!"

Her voice was sweet to suddenly barking orders, and it made me suprised. She didn't look like the person to bug so I got off the bleachers quickly like everyone else and followed the large group of girls, walking to the girl's locker rooms.

I walked in the room and found my locker, opening it. Inside I found a neat fold of the girl's school uniform. I got dressed and locked it, walking out to the mirrors. The uniform was dark blue girl shorts and a grey shirt with the school's name on it. I tied my hair up in a tight ponytail, while stepping out of the locker room. I awkwardly sat down on the bleachers again, waiting for everyone else to come so we could start basketball. It was my best and most favorite sport, so I was kind of excited. A blonde-spikey-haired boy walked over to me, with the same uniform, only larger, baggier, and more boy-like.

"Hey. So you're name's...Saki?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. It's my REAL name," I lied. "You?" I asked back.

"Uh...Oh right, I'm stupid. The name's Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki. Nice to see you here at our school...er, jail," He grinned.

"That's what I thought, too."

"Hehe. Well, if you want, you can sit with us at lunch or something. See ya around." He grinned again and walked to a small group of guys under his category, probably the Skater Boys or something.

"Yeah, thanks." I smiled and was glowing inside. For about two days, I had finally made a friend...I thought.

"Hey you, laggers! Get in your role call! Say 'Here' if you are present. Naruto!" Kurenai called, starting off the random-order roll call.

"Here, yo." Naruto replied.

"Shino!"

"Whatever..."

"Sasuke!" Instead of Sasuke yelling out 'Here,' he raised his hand and nodded once.

"Uh...Gaara?"

"Hn."

"I told you guys to say 'here', nothing else...aiya..." Miss Kurenai droned on and on, calling people, writing down stuff on her checklist. When everyone was checked off, she started dribbling a basketball in place. "Now, you laggers, who knows what this is?" She raised an orange basketball. Kiba raised his hand. "Yes, Kiba?"

"Yo momma's face." Kiba and some of his buddies, including Naruto, the blonde-kid, started snickering. Miss Kuranai did not have any of it.

"Ha ha, my mother's face, huh? Well, I hope you have a good closeup of her face then!" Miss Kurenai threw the ball, with amazing speed and aim, at Kiba's face. The doggy-like dude lost his balance and fell backwards. It was pretty pathetic, a woman knocking the crap out of some teen athlete. Everyone else started laughin' at him like crazy, except me and some dudes that I heard were "pretty-boys" and "too-cool-for-shit."

"Now, would anyone else like a closeup of my mother's face?" No one raised their hands, and Kiba, by this time, was up and glaring at the giant orange-bullet and Miss Kurenai, making him fall silent. When a few seconds passed, she said,"Ok, good then. Alright everyone, to cut to the chase, this is a basketball, as most of you already know...I hope," She smirked at Kiba. "Well, let's begin with a game. Here are the teams..."

-----

*Gaara's POV*

The teacher read the teams assigned. Just a few minutes ago, we were introduced to some pink-haired chick named...Saki. Saki? Was it a nickname...for what name? Sakura? I bet it was. Anyways, my basketball-unit teammates were Sasuke Uchiha (Ladie's Man), Naruto Uzumaki (Skater-boy, Girl-Checker-Outer), Saki (Sakura?) Haruno, and Ino Yamanaka (Queen of the School, Lead Cheerleader, Man-eater, and Talent-Infested-Girly Girl). I wasn't looking forward to this, even though I was OK at basketball...Sakura walked over to me.

"Hi," She said. "I guess I'm in your team. Are you...Gaara?"

"...Yeah..." I looked at Sasuke, who was nearly getting trampled by almost every girl...except Sakura. It took my by slight suprise that a normal-girl like her wouldn't go gushin' out her love for Mr. Prince, over there.

"So...you good at basketball?" She asked me. I snapped my head back to look at her.

"Uh...It depends how you look at it...I guess I'm fine." I said curtly.

"Alright, you slacks, you all know your teams, so remember it and let's start!" Kurenai blew her whistle, signaling the cue for us to get it going.

------

*Sakura's POV*

After the whistle, my team started going for the ball...except a blonde girl. I walked over and said in friendly-mode,"Hi, are you Ino Yamanaka? Why aren't you playing?"

"Uh, hello, yeah, who doesn't know that? And I'm never going to play, I might break a nail or get sweaty, duh, everyone knows that."

"Oh uh, right, sorry. I'm new here, so---" I was cut off.

"I could NOT care less if you were George Washington or the purple Telly Tubby, so listen to me: Do NOT even THINK about stealing Sasuke from me, he's MINE. M-I-N-E, MINE," She spelled out to me. Jeez, I knew how to spell. She continued,"So don't go flirting around him, alright? And if you want to be popular like us, don't wear too much glitter shirts or paint your nails any flourescent color. Don't act like that LOSER over there, Sakeno, but I'll stop because I don't want to be nasty."

When she said the name "Sakeno", she flipped her pretty little head and turned to look at an average girl, black hair, and if she put on some makeup, she'd be perfect for modeling. What was so "loser" about her, I did not know. Ino kept on talking while the rest of the team ignored us, dribbling the basketball.

"You know, you could be chilling with us if you do everything right---" This time I cut her off.

"Oh right, sitting with you is what I've always DREAMED of." I said, mock-excited. She sensed my sarcasm and glared at me, but I just ran off to play basketball with the normal people.


Continued in 'Confessions Of A Pink-Haired Drama Queen-- Chapter 2'