TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


untitled (somebody help) by nekofangirl

[Reviews - 16]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: naruto is not mine and to my dismay never will be
please read and review i am still new at this and would appreciate advice and criticism
hope you enjoy
“Hey Naruto. Coming with us were going to go get something to eat.” Kiba asked the blond

“Nah. I think I’ll just go home not really hungry.” The blond said with a big grin on his face.

“Whoa surprise there you sure, man?” Kiba said shocked that the blond had just said that he wasn’t hungry.

“Yeah I’m sure. See ya tomorrow” the blond replied

Suit yourself, man.” Kiba said as he walked away.

As soon as the boy was gone the grin was gone and the blond began to walk back to his apartment. As he was walking he felt something hit him in the back of his head. He ignored it; he was used to it besides it didn’t hurt. But what happened next, he couldn’t ignore. There was a man with a butcher knife running at him intending to harm him.

“Ah... Watch where you swing that thing; that was close. You ok?” the blond asked pretending not to know what the man was really doing.

“Don’t touch me you monster!” the man yelled while taking another swing at the blond.

The blond stayed silent as he was avoiding being hit by the knife. He knew that whatever happened he couldn’t hit the villager back or that would just help to prove their point. However being a ninja he cold easily avoid the knife so he was not being entirely serious while he was dodging swings and wound up tripping over a rock and landing on his back. Unfortunately he did not have enough time to get back up before the next swing came and he decided to just block and hope it was enough.

The man swung the knife aiming for his heart “You should die just like the filth you are!”

The blond closed his eyes in anticipation of the impact, but it never came so he opened one eye to see what had happened. The knife had been stopped mere inches from the blond’s heart. However what was really shocking was who had stopped the knife.

“Sa-Sasuke?”

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing? What did he ever do to deserve this?” the raven yelled at the man while pushing him off the blond and pulling the boy up.

“You don’t know who he really is so don’t talk to me like that, brat, now move out of my way!” the man yelled back at the raven.

“No I will not move and what are you talking about ‘I don’t know who he really is’?” the raven questioned. The blond had been frozen when he heard the man talk like that in front of Sasuke. He ran out from behind the raven and toward the man.

“No stop it you can’t you know the rule! I’ll do anything; just stop talking like that in front of him!” the blond screamed at the man. “Ah. Here you can stab me anywhere you want just don’t do it in front of him and you can even stab my heart if you want.” The blond whispered to the man.

The man okayed the idea with a smirk on his face. “Fine I’ll leave for now but meet me in the alley over there in half an hour. And if you don’t show up next time none of your friends will help you cause they will know who you really are.” The man whispered back at the blond and left.

“What did you just say and what is this rule? Also what did he mean when he said ‘who you really are’?” the raven bombarded the blond as soon as the man left

“Uh…nothing uhm I have to go so see ya.” The blond immediately took off but only went as far as the corner and jumped up to the roof, after he turned the corner. He stood on the roof right above the alley and waited for the man to show up. After a few minutes the man was there. He didn’t even wait half an hour to show up. The blond dropped down off the roof in front of the man.

“Heh. So you actually showed? Well fine turn around and face the wall.” The blond did as he was told and faced the wall. When he did he was roughly pushed against the wall and forced on his hands and knees. The blond had his eyes closed waiting for the man to stab him but it never happened. Come to think of it the man hadn’t been holding a knife.

Just when the blond had realized this two more men came out and held his arms and feet down and pushed his ass up in the air.

“Pull his pants down.” The men did exactly as they were told and pulled the blonds pants down. Well more like ripped off but same difference. The blond had realized what was about to happen and tried to struggle and yell for help. The man shoved a rag in his mouth as a gag. The man that wasn’t holding the blond down unzipped his pants to reveal a huge cock. He grabbed the blond’s hips and the blond struggled harder. The grip on his hips was tightened and he could no longer move.

“Sit still demon.” With that the man thrust into the blond as deep and hard as he could. “Wow, you’re tight” the man had already started thrusting in an out of the blond and was taking no heed to the screaming blond under him. He was only concerned with pleasuring himself and humiliating the blond. “For a demon your pretty good, you slut, you are loving this aren’t you, look at this, you’re hard as a rock.” The man grabbed the blonds cock and squeezed hard which once again made the blond scream in pain.

One of the men at the blond’s side had decided to get in on the action as well and pulled the gag from the blond’s mouth and shoved his own huge cock into it. The man had thrust it in so deep that it choked the blond and he tried to breathe again but the man held his head in place. So he decided that it would be better to bite the cock off in stead. But just as he was about to bite him the last man took a knife to his throat and threaten to kill him if he did.

Tears started to fall down the blonds face as he felt blood run down his thighs and realized that he couldn’t get away. Soon the man in the back came and pulled out letting the cum run down the blond’s thighs, mixing with the blood. “Your turn.” He smirked at the man that was holding the knife to the blond’s throat and they switched places and now he was thrusting in the blond deep and violently. The man at the front came when he felt the vibration of the blond’s scream from the man in the back entering. The blond was forced to swallow the white sticky substance. Then when that man had pulled out of his mouth the one that had just been in the back thrusting in and out of his ass was now doing the same thing in his mouth.

This continued for a long while; until all three had been satisfied multiple times.

“Hey slut, come back tomorrow if you don’t want your secret out. We’ll have some more fun.” then the man were gone leaving the blond there to walk back home, not that he could walk, and clean himself up.