TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


New feelings by 12shawab

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I Don't own Naruto.
"Kakashi, I-I... I don't know."

"What do you mean?" Kakashi said as he stared at her disbeleivingly.

'Did she really just say that?' He thought.

"Kakashi," Brook said, "What I meant wa- KAKASHI! GET DOWN!" She Suddenly screamed and ducked. He followed suit.

As soon as he hit the floor, he saw a kunai flying above them.

"I had a feeling I would find you soon enough." A dark voice said from behind him, "But, Brook, I thought you would at least give me a challenge."

"No..." Brook said. Kakashi heard her voice trembling, "Not you."

Brook could hardly beleive her eyes. 'How did he find me?' her subconscience asked. 'I have to do something or he'll kill us both,' She thought.

"Oh, how cute you're so afraid your trembling," The dark voice said, "but what would I expect from a mere child?"

"Shut up." Brook said. Her head was down.

She looked up and saw his gleaming, red eyes in the dark. Itachi Uchiha was going to kill her if she didn't move soon. She Brought forth her own sharingan and readied herself for battle.

"So what exactly are you going to do?" Itachi asked her, "Kill me? Or are you just going to stand there and look at me?"

"I may not be able to do much," She said making her hand sign to release her demon, Her true potential, "But I can beat you."

Kakashi couldn't beleive his eyes. The infamous Itachi Uchiha was standing a mere 25 feet from him.

And Even worse, Brook was going to fight him.

And even worse, She was going to release her demon.

"Brook," Kakashi said looking up at her, "Don't do i-"

"Butt out. This is my problem. And I'll fix it my way. Don't try to stop me." She said this as she was mustering her strength. "And, If you intend on not letting me fall, you better be ready to save me."

Both Itachi and Kakashi heard a deep, but quiet, growl coming from Brook.

'If you intend on not letting me fall, you better be ready to save me.' The words rang in Kakashi's ears mercilessly. 'If I have any intention on living,' He thought, 'I should get out of her way.'

"Bring it on," Itachi said.

"You asked for it."

Brook's demon blood was now running wild in her veins. Itachi was ready.

She ran at him at an unimaginable speed. She landed a punch on the right side of his face. He landed one in her stomach, making her cough blood on his Akatsuki cape.

And it was them that Itachi did what would surprise Kakashi to the point that he wanted to hit him.

Itachi kissed Brook square on the lips.

Then Kakashi wanted to hit Brook.

Because she kissed him back.

"Come back with me." Itachi whispered seductivley in her ear, "I miss you." he said as he nibbled on her ear.

"Back where?"

"To Akatsuki."

"Give me one reason not to."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/N
OHH! A twist! OK, yea I know that I'm kinda going off of my original plan, but, oh well. DEAL WITH IT!

Plz reveiw.