TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


New feelings by 12shawab

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: In this story Sakura is replced by my own chracter. The Students are all 16-17 and Kakashi is... uh... like... 25-ish.

Disclaimer: I dont own naruto.
Kakashi watched Naruto and Sasuke Fight for practice. As he was reading his Icha-Icha book, His favorite student (shh.) and best friend that was a girl, Brook Storm, tried to attack him from behind. He moved to the left and was pulled out of his tree by a shoelace that Brook had tied to a tree to make him fall. She was very smart.

When he hit the ground he landed on top of her. When he opened his eye he staring into her's. He rolled off of her, but was slightly hesitant and he had no idea why.

He realized that the normal clang of weapons had stopped. Naruto and Sasuke had stopped fighting to see what was going on.

"What are you looking at? Get back to work!" He barked.

*************LAter*********************

"Hey, Kakashi?" Brook said as she knocked on and slightly opened his bedroom door, "Can we talk?"

"Sure, Brook," He said pulling on a t-shirt, "Come on in."

It was about 10:30 PM, and Kakashi had come home with Brook and Showered. He hadn't stopped thinking about her the entire time. She didn't stop thinking about him, either.

She opened the door and walked in. Her Hair was wet and this didn't usually bother him, but for some reason he wished that he could have her.

He shook these thoughts away. This was impossible. She was a student and he was a teacher. Any thing further than friendship was strictly prohibited and would result in them losing their headbands.

But it could be so nice...

"What's up?" He said as he kran his towel thru his hair, drying it.

"Well, I wanted to show you something I learned today," She said. Her heart was racing but she kept her voice even.

"Ok. Shoot."

"Well, uh, you have to close your eyes. And pull down your mask," She said.

'What was I thinking' She thought 'He won't pull his mask down. It was a stupid ide-'

"Ok."

He started to pull down his mask and when it was hanging around his neck, Brook thought she was going to die. He was so handsome. He had light skin, and even with a scar easily the length of Brook's palm, he was the best looking person Brook had ever seen.

"Ok, Now, close your eyes," She said and she heard her voice crack.

He did.

"No peeking."

"Alright."

She moved closer to him.

She held her Breath.

Her heart was pounding.

She was sure he could hear it.

She leaned in and felt their lips touch.

Kakashi Didn't react immediatly. She pulled away.

"I'm Sorry. I-I don't Know what I was Thinking.I-"

"I do." He said and Kissed her with all the passion he could find inside himself.

Brook reacted right away. She opened her mouth a little, questioningly. He responed by slowly parting her lips with his tongue. Then he let her tongue trace lines on his, then explored her mouth.

Kakashi slowly pulled away from her and layed her down on the bed and climbed on top of and her kissed her again.

As they were kissing they wouldn't havenoticed if the devil himself had walked into the room, None-the-less the Hokage walking in the front door.

Tsunade Walked back to Kakashi's room to tell him that she needed some reports. She Walked into his room.

She never nessecarily liked Kakashi and was constantly looking for a reason to fire him.

Now she had the perfect one.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/N Plz Reveiw!!!:(