TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


New feelings by 12shawab

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto...blahblahblah
there is one thing that i forgot to say, Brook is a half-demon... like inuyasha(Disclaimer: I dont own Inuyasha either) but she can look normal at will. Or she can have white hair, dog ears, fangs, and marks on her face like sesshomaru:) She can also shoot flames from her hands. ;)
Tsunade never liked Kakashi.

And until now she had no reason to fire him.

It was Brook that worried her. She was the top ninja in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Her top resource. Still, they were strict rules.

"HEY!" Tsunade yelled at them.

They were both so surprised that Kakashi fell off of Brook and onto the floor.

"Tsunade!" They said in unison.

"What are you doing in my house?" Kakashi said, standing up from the floor and pulling on a t-shirt, as he had taken his off (Brook did this also.)

"Come on," Tsunade said, grabbing Kakashi's ear. She tapped Brook on the head twice, and her dog ears came out, and she grabbed one of those too.

*************************************

"I thought I made the rules very clear," Tsunade lectured them, "To both of you."

The three were in Tsunade's office. Kakashi was listening with his head down. Brook was listening with a scowl on her face rubbing her dog ear.

"I pronounced them to you two the most because I know you both have extensive relationship histories... and because Sarutobi had predicted that this would happen."

"Oh, that's a load of bull-" Brook began but was cut off by Kakashi.

"It won't happen again, Hokage." He said in a no-nonsense tone.

Brook stared at him speechlessly, then looked at the floor.

"Brook?" Tsunade said.

"It won't happen again, Tsunade."

"Good. Now that we all understand eachother, Kakashi you can go home. Brook, I would like you to go to the Uchiha estate."

Brook opened her mouth to speak, then closed it.

She stood up and turned around, "Yes, Hokage." She walked out of the office.

"Brook," Kakashi said getting up and following her outside.

He found her at the training grounds where he supposed their love had blossmed without their knowing. He could feel the heat coming off of her.

"Brook-"

"Cram it." She said suddenly. "I know what your gonna tell me. 'I had to do it so I could keep my job.' then you would realize how stupid that sounded and you would have said something like, 'So I could keep teaching you.'" She said all this without looking at him, without turning around.

"Brook, I-"

"I told you to save it!" This time she turned on him.

For the first time in her life, Brooklyn Storm was crying.

"Brook, I know I was acting like an idiot back there, but being a ninja is really all I have."

Brook stood there, staring at him disbelievingly, with tears streaming down her face, and still came at him full force.

She went to punch him in the stomach, and he blocked it easily. While he was focusing on that, Brook hit him in the face. The force knocked him back.

"How can you say that?! God! I knew you were dumb but holy shit! You have it all, Kakashi! You have friends and family. I have friends but I NEVER had family! And all you can do is let me fall! I'm falling Kakashi! Deeper and deeper, I fall, into the demon I know is there. And all your doing is saying is all you have is being a ninja! GOD! I can't Fucking beleive you. Tis demon is taking me over and you knew it! And you knew that I felt like the stupid thing was gone back in your room! I'm almost at the bottom of this pit and your the only one who can save me!"

"WHY?!" He suddenly yelled "HUH? WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO SAVE YOUR ASS, BROOK?! HUH? DO YOU HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THAT?!"

Brook didn't like him saying these things, but only because she knew he was right.

"FINE!" She yelled back. "FINE! IF I'M SUCH A BURDEN MAYBE I'LL JUST LEAVE! I HAVE OTHER PLACES TO GO!"

Kakashi knew she wasn't lying. He knew she had other places to go. But he didn't want her to leave.

"Is that what you want Kakashi? Huh? Maybe it's better that way." She turned and started to leave, "Maybe I should just-"

Kakashi grabbed her hand. She didn't turn around.

"Don't leave."

She didn't turn.

"Brook, please don't leave."

She took a step forward.

"I love you. Don't leave. Your all I have left."

Brook turned.

"What did you say?" She said looking at him.

"I said I love you. And I meant it, Brook. And I never want to see you cry again."

"But-"

"But nothing." He said, putting a finger on her lips, "I love you, Brooklyn Storm. Nothing will change that."

"You aren't gonna let me fall?" She said.

"Never."

"Kakashi, I-I-... I don't know."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

He loves her,
She loves him not.
What will happen next?
well I guess youll have to reveiw