TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Vocalise by caro8

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto. Maybe one day, when I finally rule the world I’ll own Naruto. But till then…….

Warnings: AU, NaruxSasu = man love YOSH!

Virtuoso – performing artist of extraordinary technical mastery
Vocalise is an actual cello piece. I highly recommend it.

Anywho this idea came to me while listening to cello music. This is my first lemon, as well as my first time writing this pair. Please leave me reviews.


~Vocalise~


“But Sasuke, we’ve been together for a year now and you still haven’t played it for me.”

“Naruto, damnit I said no.”

Naruto watched as Sasuke left the room in a huff. Even after knowing Sasuke for two years, the last of which was spent as a couple, Naruto still didn’t understand him. He had met Sasuke one night at a Bach concerto held at the local park. Naruto was surprised to see that he wasn’t the only one who looked out of place, what with his long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and equally bright clothes. Sasuke on the other hand was dark. Dark hair, dark eyes, dark clothes. Everything about him was dark, and yet Naruto was drawn to him from the start.

Naruto quickly discovered that Sasuke wasn’t much of a talker, but one hell of a good listener. He remembered everything Naruto told him. It was one of the few times someone gave Naruto their full attention. Once the concerto was over they exchanged phone numbers. After a year of talking, and hanging out, Naruto asked Sasuke out on a real date. Much to his surprise Sasuke agreed. One date turned into two then three and before either of them knew it Naruto was spending more time at Sasuke’s place then his own.

But still Naruto didn’t understand him. He knew Sasuke played the cello yet he never played the one he had at home. Or at least he never played it around Naruto. No matter how many times Naruto would ask him to, he wouldn’t. Naruto was also not allowed to go see Sasuke play at his concerts either. Naruto just couldn’t understand why.

“But Sasuke you should warm up before your big concert tonight.”

“I’ll warm up when I get there. Speaking of which I have to go.”

Naruto watched Sasuke go to his room, grab his clothes, which were neatly placed on a hanger. He grabbed his car keys gave Naruto a kiss on the cheek and was gone. Naruto walked over to the window and watched Sasuke drive away. Looking at the time he knew he had two hours before the concert started. Naruto knew tonight was going to be a night to remember.

~~

“Here is your seat sir.”

“Thank you.”

Naruto was so excited he felt like he was going to burst. He had been saving up his money for nearly three months to get tickets to Sasuke’s concert. He didn’t tell Sasuke of course. He even bought the tickets under his stepfather’s name, Umino Iruka. He was sitting in the second row, right in front of where he had been told Sasuke would be seated when he performed. He wanted to make sure he got to see Sasuke play.

He occupied his time by watching people take their seats. They were all wonderfully dressed. Naruto was suddenly glad his stepfather lent him a suit to wear. The lights dimmed slightly and the curtain opened. People quickly began looking for their seats as the concert players came out on stage and started warming up their instruments. The hall was quickly filled with the sounds of violins, clarinets, harps and other varies instruments. Naruto waited for Sasuke to come out on stage, but he never did.

Looking around he realized all the seats, except the one next to him was full. As the lights dimmed once more a man with silver hair and an eye-patch sat next to him.

“Hello.”

“Oh hi.” Naruto felt at easy next to the man when he smiled at him. The man was deathly attractive, and probably very taken. Mentally slapping himself Naruto realized, he was the one was who was taken.

“Excuse me sir, can I ask you a question?”

“Why of course you may, and call me Kakashi.”

“Ah, uh I’m Naruto. Hmm, do you know the if Uchiha Sasuke is supposed to play tonight?”

Naruto was surprised by the reaction Kakashi gave him, which was also surprise. The reaction quickly passed and was replaced with humor.

“I take it you didn’t look at the program.”

With that Kakashi handed Naruto a program, which he quickly opened. As he scanned the program he realized that there going to be varies pieces placed, from nocturnes to sonatas. When his eyes fell on the very last piece his heart stopped.

“Vocalise, Op. 34 No. 14 by Sergei Rachmaninov performed by Uchiha Sasuke”

Sasuke was going to be playing a solo piece. A solo cello piece for that matter. That’s why he wasn’t out on stage yet. Solo artists come out later.

“You know he’s a virtuoso.”

Naruto was so caught up in his thoughts he didn’t hear what Kakashi said. “What was that?”

“I said Sasuke is a virtuoso, you know a genius.”

“I know what a virtuoso is.”

Sasuke was a virtuoso! Now that he didn’t expect. One had to be exceptional to be titled a virtuoso. Damnit why did Sasuke have to perform last?

“So Naruto, do you know Sasuke?”

Naruto was about to answer when the lights went out and the conductor walked on stage. For the next hour Naruto was caught up in the sounds from the performers as well as his thoughts. He couldn’t wait to see Sasuke perform. But then again, if Sasuke was so good, why didn’t he want Naruto to see him? One would think after a year of dating Sasuke would at least let Naruto see him perform. Then again, they hadn’t really done much in their relationship. They would make-out, and sleep in the same bed. But that was it. On many occasions Naruto knew Sasuke wanted to take it further, but wouldn’t. Naruto was satisfied with waiting, but still he had to wonder.

Naruto felt Kakashi nudge his elbow and motion toward the stage. When Naruto looked, his heart stopped. Sasuke was walking out. He looked amazing; regal almost like a god. He walked with a confidence Naruto had never seen before. Sasuke approached the cello that was placed next to the conductor. He was sitting directly in front of Naruto. Naruto suddenly realized that Sasuke might see him. Naruto sank down in his chair as far as possible, while still being able to see Sasuke.

When the music started, Naruto was entranced. The cello started out slow and melodic, just on the verge of being sad. Naruto was amazed at the ease with which Sasuke would go from playing soft and slow to loud and long. The piece itself was relaxing, yet had this sad undertone to it. If Naruto could give it an emotion, it would be love lost. That’s what it sounded like, love lost. But there was hope. Naruto could hear it. He could see it in the way Sasuke played.

Sasuke.

He looked beautiful. Eyes half closed, face etched in concentration, body swaying as he played. He was truly a god. He had never seen anyone play with such passion. Then again, Naruto had never seen so much emotion come off of Sasuke. It was like looking at him for the first time, meeting him for the first time all over again. Naruto realized that Sasuke was opening himself up, exposing his soul for all to see and admire. He had opened himself up to strangers.

When the piece ended, the hall erupted in applause. Everyone around Naruto stood and gave Sasuke a standing ovation. Naruto stood up slowly and just started at Sasuke. Naruto felt Kakashi lean over.

“So, do you know him?”

Naruto watched as Sasuke scanned the audience. He would randomly bow his head in appreciation. Naruto realized he was slowly working his way up to the front rows.

“I don’t know anymore.”

Kakashi gave Naruto a confused look. Naruto wondered if Kakashi was wondering what he meant, or why he wasn’t clapping. He was probably the only person here not clapping. All these thoughts evaporated when Sasuke locked eyes with him. He saw Sasuke’s eyes grow big, and saw the way he almost dropped his bow. He just stared at Sasuke, only breaking eye contact when the curtains closed.

~~

“Excuse me sir. You have to leave, the hall is closing.”

Everyone was gone, and Naruto had stayed in his seat. He really didn’t know why, he just felt as though he had to stay put. He wondered if Sasuke was going to be coming out soon, or if he had gone home. Would the concert hall worker get security to escort him out?

“I’m waiting for someone.”

“Sir, you can tell me who and I can go get them.”

“I don’t know who though.”

“Sir…”

“It’s okay. He’s waiting for me.”

Naruto turned to see Sasuke standing next to him. The worker walked away, leaving them alone. Naruto noted that Sasuke hadn’t changed out of his performance clothes. Naruto wanted to invite him to sit down, but he knew Sasuke would probably refuse.

“Is that why you didn’t want me to see you perform, because you show more emotion on stage then you do with me?”

Naruto waited for a response. He was going to give Sasuke as much time as he needed to answer. But he didn’t get a response. Instead Sasuke sat down next to Naruto and said nothing. So Naruto waited some more. When it became obvious that Sasuke wasn’t going to be saying anything, Naruto got up. As he walked past Sasuke, Sasuke grabbed his hand.

“I was scared.”

“And here I thought I was the stupid one.”

With that Naruto pulled his hand away and walked out. He didn’t see the look of regret that passed Sasuke’s face. Or the way Sasuke clutched his head in his hands. He didn’t hear Sasuke say, “You were never the stupid one.”

~~

Naruto had walked the streets for hours. He really didn’t know where he was heading. He just let his feet carry him to whatever destination they chose. When it started sprinkling, Naruto decided he should probably go home. But when he reached into his pockets he realized he had left his keys at Sasuke’s place. Cursing himself for his idiocy me walked to Sasuke’s.

When he opened the door, he was quickly engulfed in darkness. It was darker inside the house then it was outside. Naruto hoped Sasuke was asleep so he wouldn’t have to face him. As Naruto searched for his keys he heard footsteps coming from the hall. Naruto knew he should probably run, hide, scream bloody murder and flee, but he didn’t. He just stood there.

He heard Sasuke stop walking. He heard Sasuke flick on the light. But after that all he heard was the sound of their breathing.

“I came for my keys.”

“You should change first, your clothes are wet.”

Without arguing Naruto turned and walked straight to the bathroom. He had hoped that Sasuke would have said something else, anything else. But then again Sasuke never said much. Once he was done with his shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and started walking toward the bedroom to find some clothes.

As he walked down the hall he thought he heard cello music. It was faint, but Naruto heard it. Walking past the bedroom, Naruto followed the sound. When he walked into the living room he saw Sasuke playing the cello. He was playing a piece Naruto had never heard before.

Naruto just watched him. Sasuke had his eyes closed and turned off the lights. The yellow glow from the streetlight illuminated Sasuke. He played slowly, emotionally. The music was undeniably sad and remorseful.

Was this how Sasuke was feeling? Naruto wasn’t sure. So he watched. He watched the way Sasuke would throw his head back, the way he would sway from side to side, the way his fingers moved. Naruto noticed that Sasuke was quickly playing louder, and harder. His music was reaching its climax. Just as it got there, Sasuke abruptly dropped the bow and grabbed his head. Naruto knew by the way Sasuke’s shoulders where shaking that he was crying. Naruto approached him slowly and quietly. When he was right in front of him he silently dropped to his knees.

“Sasuke.”

Sasuke remained quiet for a second. Naruto could hear him sniffling. “I was so stupid. I’m such a coward.”

“Sasuke I don’t –“

“Do you know why I didn’t want to play for you?”

“No.”

“Because I knew. I knew I wouldn’t be able to hide it anymore, and it scared me.”

Naruto reached over and pulled the cello away. Once the cello was out of the way, Naruto placed his hand on Sasuke’s hands and pulled them away from his face.

“Sasuke, I don’t understand.”

When Sasuke looked up, Naruto was taken aback by the raw emotion he saw in Sasuke’s eyes. Sasuke had never looked at him in that way.

“How is it possible for you to show so much emotion, or open yourself up so much without reservation? I knew that if I played for you I would do the same. I would have shown you what I was afraid to show you.”

Without hesitation Naruto leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Sasuke’s neck. “It’s okay. I understand now.”

Naruto felt Sasuke pull his back and kiss him. The kiss was slow, passionate. It was something Naruto had never experienced before. Sasuke was opening himself up, and baring his soul to Naruto. Not to a hall of strangers, and not through a cello, but with one simple kiss. It took Naruto’s breath away.

“Naruto, do you know how I feel for you?”

Naruto opened his eyes, which he didn’t remember closing, and looked at Sasuke. There was no doubt in Naruto’s heart, Sasuke was his, all his. No one else would ever have him.

“Show me.”

Naruto watched Sasuke stand up. He accepted Sasuke’s hand and let Sasuke lead him to the bedroom. Sasuke led Naruto to the foot of the bed and kissed him again, except with more passion.

This was it, after a year of dating, Naruto was finally going to have Sasuke. He felt as though he had waited for this moment his whole life. When he felt Sasuke start taking off his clothes, Naruto reached out and stopped him.

“Let me.”

Slowly Naruto took off Sasuke’s shirt. He leaned in and planted kissed along his collarbone and up his neck. Naruto ran his hands down Sasuke’s chest to the front of his pants. He leaned up and whispered in Sasuke’s ear, “God are you beautiful.”

As he sucked on Sasuke’s earlobe, Naruto lowered the pajama pants Sasuke was wearing. When his hands couldn’t move any further down, Naruto moved away from Sasuke and ran his hands down the sides of Sasuke’s thighs, lowering the pants in the process. He heard Sasuke moan.

Wanting to hear more, Naruto got down on his knees and reached for the top of Sasuke’s briefs. Even in the dark, Naruto could see Sasuke was erect. Naruto kissed around Sasuke’s belly button before moving the briefs down to his ankles. Slowly he kissed his way to Sasuke’s hipbone and thighs. Reaching up, Naruto grabbed Sasuke’s erection and licked his way up to the head. When Sasuke moaning loudly, Naruto did it again, but in reverse.

“Oh god…….Naruto……mmmmnnn”

Naruto kissed the head of Sasuke’s erection, before taking it in his mouth. He felt Sasuke’s hands move to his shoulders. Naruto sucked and licked on the head slowly. When he felt Sasuke run a hand through is hair, Naruto moaned. He felt the hand in his hair stop. It was quickly joined by another. Taking it as a hint, Naruto moaned again. This time he felt the hands grip his hair.

“Naruto……stop.”

“Did I hurt you?”

“No, but if you continued I wasn’t going to last.”

Naruto stood up and was quickly kissed. He felt Sasuke’s tongue run along his lips. Opening his mouth, Naruto rubbed his tongue against Sasuke’s. Neither fought for dominance, they just relished in the moment. As they kissed, Naruto felt Sasuke’s hand run down his back. He moaned into the kiss when Sasuke pulled the towel off and grabbed his butt.

“Sasuke, I want you.”

Sasuke reached down and lifted Naruto from behind his thighs. Naruto instinctively wrapped his legs around Sasuke. He threw his head back when he felt Sasuke rub against him. It was one of the most erotic things he had ever felt. Sasuke continued to kiss along Naruto’s neck and shoulders as he lowered Naruto on the bed.

Once on the bed Naruto grabbed Sasuke from behind his head and pulled him up for another breath taking kiss. He was addicted to Sasuke’s taste. Sasuke tasted like a poison you couldn’t get enough of, like love, passion, danger and innocence all in one. Naruto wondered why he never noticed it before.

Naruto felt Sasuke reach back and grab his hands. Sasuke pinned Naruto’s hands next to his head and leaned back as far as he could to look at Naruto. Naruto felt a blush cover his face. No one had ever seen him naked before, and he suddenly wondered if Sasuke liked what he saw. Embarrassed and worried Naruto turned his face to the side and closed his eyes.

When he felt Sasuke’s breath in his ear, Naruto moaned. “Naruto, it is you who is beautiful. It’s always been you.”

Sasuke kissed, licked and nibbled down Naruto’s neck to his chest. Sasuke stopped and to suck on Naruto’s nipple. The sensations running through Naruto’s body were unbelievable. He felt like he was on fire, and Sasuke was the source. Every touch, every kiss left him wanting more.

“Sasuke………mmnnn……please.”

He didn’t really know what he was asking for, only that he needed it. He needed Sasuke, he wanted Sasuke inside of him. Naruto felt Sasuke understood when he moved back up his body and pressed against Naruto. Both of them moaned and arched their backs.

“Is that what you want?”

“Yes. I want you Sasuke.”

Naruto pulled one of the hands holding him down to his mouth and sucked on two of the fingers. He never looked away from Sasuke. Sasuke’s eyes were clouded with lust, and nervousness. As he sucked on his fingers, Naruto felt Sasuke spread his thighs. Naruto lifted on of his legs higher, and Sasuke leaned forward to place it over his shoulder. Sasuke pulled his fingers away from Naruto, and replaced them with his mouth.

Naruto willingly sucked on Sasuke’s tongue, knowing full well Sasuke was trying to distract him. Yet when he felt the first finger enter his body he couldn’t help but moan loudly. It hurt a bit, but felt wonderful. He continued to kiss Sasuke, as he thrust the finger in and out of Naruto’s body.

Sasuke moved away from Naruto’s lips to his ear and started sucking on the lobe. Naruto moved his head to the side, exposing more of his neck. He shivered when Sasuke whispered in his ear.

“Ready?”

Naruto nodded, and he felt another finger enter his body. Gods was it wonderful. Naruto arched his back and moaned Sasuke’s name loudly.

“You really have no idea how beautiful you are Naruto.”

“And you don’t know how sexy you are.”

Sasuke continued to kiss and prepare Naruto. Naruto felt like he couldn’t take it anymore. He wanted more. Sasuke’s fingers weren’t enough. He wanted to give his body over to Sasuke, completely.

“Sasuke, please. Take me.”

Naruto felt Sasuke move away from his neck. He watched as Sasuke reached over to the nightstand and grab his bottle of lotion. Naruto took it from Sasuke and covered his hands in it. He reached down and started coating Sasuke’s erection.

“Be gentle with me.”

“mmmnn…is this your first time Naruto?”

“Yes.”

“Mine too.”

When Naruto felt Sasuke’s fingers leave his body he moved his hands from Sasuke’s erection. Naruto closed his eyes and waited. He felt the head of Sasuke’s erection press against his opening.

“Look at me Naruto.”

Naruto opened his eyes and looked at Sasuke. Slowly he felt Sasuke enter his body. It was more painful then he expected, but his body was quickly becoming accustomed. When the pain subsided, Naruto nodded his head for Sasuke to continue. When Sasuke pushed in, Naruto threw his head back and moaned.

“UUUhhh sasuKE!”

“OH god Naruto….you feel so wonderful.”

Finally Naruto felt Sasuke’s balls and hips press against him. Sasuke was inside of him, making love to him. Naruto was suddenly over run with emotions. He reached up and kissed Sasuke with everything he had. He wanted Sasuke to know what he felt, to understand. Slowly Sasuke pulled out and thrust back in.

Soon moans filled the room. The rhythm Sasuke set was slow and deliberate. Naruto would have to thank him later. The slow pace was allowing him to feel everything. Every muscle on Sasuke’s back, see every emotion that crossed his face, hear every moan. He wanted Sasuke to know what it felt like to have someone inside of them. Reaching back Naruto searched for Sasuke’s opening. When he found it, he teased it with his finger. Sasuke stopped his thrusting and looked at Naruto.

“I just want you to feel what I feel.”

With that Naruto slowly inserted his finger. He felt Sasuke pull out of him and push back on the finger. The look on Sasuke’s face was almost enough to make him orgasm. Slowly Naruto thrust the finger in and out of Sasuke’s body. Sasuke began thrusting into Naruto once more, but with more force. Naruto felt himself quickly reaching his climax, and he knew by the way Sasuke was breathing that he was close too.

“Naruto….”

That was all it took. Naruto climaxed, and pulled his finger out of Sasuke’s body. He raked his fingers down Sasuke’s back and moaned so loud it was almost a scream. Upon hearing Naruto, Sasuke climaxed as well. Naruto felt Sasuke fill him with his essence. Sasuke collapsed on top of Naruto. When Sasuke tried to get up, Naruto pulled his back and held him close.

“No, don’t go.”

“Okay.”

Naruto ran his hand through Sasuke’s hair and down his back. Never before had he felt so happy.

“Sasuke was this what you were afraid of?”

Sasuke pulled back and cupped Naruto’s face with one of his hands. He leaned down and kissed Naruto, then moved to his ear.

Naruto closed his eyes when he heard what Sasuke said. He felt a tear run down the side of his face. Reaching up, Naruto pulled Sasuke’s ear to his lips and told him what he too had always wanted to hear.


~The End~