TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


To love you, or hate you. by Mist_Medic_Nin

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own naruto and I never will. *Tear, Tear*

I'm not the best author but you can flame if you want. It'll help me get better. You can review if you want but I'm not going to die if you don't.
Neji,

I don’t know whether to love you, or hate you. I want so much to do the second because loving you hurts so much more. If I hate you I won’t have to worry about getting my heart broken. But something in my heart tells me I should love you because you’re worth it. I’m so confused I sometimes wish I could just kill myself so I don’t have to suffer over this unanswerable question anymore. I’m not that pathetic to take my life but it feels like there’s no way out. If I hate you then I won’t have to worry about you not loving me back. I feel like screaming because I’m frustrated about this whole thing. I love you with all my heart and I would surely put my life on the line for you without a second’s hesitation. I want to hate you so much it hurts trying, but loving you hurts so much more, knowing you don’t feel the same. I’ll always hate you…but at the same time I don’t think I’ll ever be able to stop loving you. The walls of ice around your heart are unmeltable. I thought somehow I could get through… but I was wrong… so I give up. I’m so sorry.

I love you… and hate you,
Tenten

________________________________________________
AN/ Again, I'm not the best author but you can flame if you want to. You can review if you want but I'm not going to die if you don't.