TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


What You Do To Me by Mist_Medic_Nin

[Reviews - 7]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: The day I own Naruto is the day my math teacher is younger than dirt.
It was a bitter cold evening in Konoha. The weapon’s mistress and the Hyuuga Prodigy were on their way back to Tenten’s apartment for after their date. (AN/ I’m the author in this story and I say their dating…live with it.) Tenten was severely nervous seeing as it was their first date. Tenten had one hand held in Neji’s gentle grasp. Her other hand was near her mouth, she was biting her already gnawed to the quick nails.
Neji looked over and saw what she was doing. “Tenten, you’re going to bite your finger and hurt yourself.” She was shocked and her hand slipped. Just as Neji predicted she bit the tip of her ring finger and squealed in pain. Neji took her injured hand in his hand and brought it up close to his eyes. He looked it over and then looked at her. She was squinting in pain and biting her lip. He whispered “I know how to make it stop hurting.” She was in a lot of pain so she just asked “How?” He leaned over and, making sure not to bump her hand kissed her fully on the mouth. She was shocked as she went numb all over her body…especially her fingertips. As he pulled away she whimpered. He smirked and asked “Better?” She went wide-eyed in shock. “How did you know I would go numb?” He wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered into her ear.

“Easy. That’s what you do to me.”