TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


You're Mine by animehead

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I would like to give a big THANK YOU to my beta, Mirandler43. You are so wonderful. This whole story will be dedicated to you.


Pairings: SasuNaru/NaruSasu, NejiShika, ShinoKiba, GaaraHaku...Mixtures of Naruto, Haku, Kiba, Shika (and one foursome), maybe other pairings, staring these characters and others as well.




"What the hell is taking him so long?" Naruto whined as he lay at the foot of Haku's bed. It never ceased to amaze him how Haku could ALWAYS take forever to do anything! He absently fingered the material of a purple and white striped comforter; it smelled of flowery laundry detergent. God…Haku was such a girl.


Naruto sighed with irritation as he looked up. His blue eyes stared at the ceiling, as he waited for the world's slowest eighteen-year-old to come into his own bedroom. "I bet he's listening to some chick song," Naruto assumed into the quietness of the room, though he couldn't really blame Haku for taking pride in his appearance. Honestly, he was damn near prettier than all the girls at their school. So many of them hated him for that…but they were just jealous.


"Finally," Naruto blurted out when he noticed Haku stroll through the door. Naruto gawked at him. Haku had been gone for over twenty minutes, and he hadn't even put on his shirt. What the hell had he been in there doing?! Haku rolled his eyes playfully. "Don't look at me like that, Naruto. You know how troublesome my hair can be," he explained, running his fingers through the long, shiny locks. Troublesome. Shikamaru wasn't even there, yet he managed to rub of on him, hell…on all of them, Kiba too, for that matter. Naruto grinned as he thought about his other friends. They were an odd bunch, Kiba, Shikamaru, Haku, and himself, but they were best skate-boarders in town, and even people who disliked them would admit to that claim.


"Don't give me that crap, Haku. Your hair is perfect. Your hair is ALWAYS perfect. You just like to see me suffer from having to wait for you forever." Naruto complained, narrowing his eyes at his cheerful friend. Haku chuckled; parts of his brunette hair framed his face, while the bulk hung loosely down his back. A black chocker graced his smooth, pale neck. With a playful expression on his face, Haku nibbled on the tip of his index finger. Seven gold bangle bracelets made clinking noises as he chuckled a little more.


"But, Naruto…I like to see you do other things as well." Naruto raised an eyebrow at that confession. He knew exactly where Haku was going with that statement. Everyone who knew Haku knew that he was gay, and feminine, but only those who were lucky enough to see him naked could clearly see that Haku was DEFINATLY not a wimp with a pretty face. His body was toned, and the indentions in his abs were perfect, a lot like Sai's incidentally; but he HATED being compared to Sai. One could call Haku and Sai…rivals.


"Oh really? What else do you like to see me do?" Naruto asked with a smirk. The thing about Haku and Naruto was that they were close…very close. Actually, all four of them were. They had a bond, so to say. Yeah, they had sex, but it wasn't "just sex; it was how they bonded as a group. It was odd, but it was their way. Thoughts of the wild foursome they had weeks ago seeped into Naruto's mind, as he waited for Haku's response.


"I'd much rather show you than tell you," Haku said seductively before grabbing Naruto by the hand and pulling him over to sit in a chair next to his dresser. Not one to waste time, he swiftly yanked off Naruto's shirt.


After tossing Naruto's shirt across the room, Haku went for his loose, baggy, gray sweatpants and pulled them off, along with his boxers, with ease. "By all means, be my guest," Naruto said as Haku dropped to his knees. Haku grabbed Naruto's half-hard erection using his index finger to trace patterns around the sensitive head. Naruto fought the urge to let his eyes roll to the back of the head. It was a game that they liked to play, Haku loved to see how much Naruto could take before he closed his eyes and started begging and moaning like crazy. Naruto used to lose all the time, but lately he had been showing much improvement.


Haku narrowed his eyes in concentration and didn't give Naruto as much as a word before he shoved Naruto's cock into his mouth. Naruto bucked on instinct and held back a scream by sheer determination alone, only a small gasp slipping from his lips. Naruto's eyes were still open, although they had been reduced to narrow slits; however, they were wide enough to see Haku's eyes staring right back at him.


"Sh…uhnn…it." Haku's tongue traced the thick vein on the underside of Naruto's cock, and Naruto bit his lip in response, keeping his moans at bay. Haku glared at him. He was the type of person that loved to hear his partner moan, but Naruto selfishly held them back. Haku slid his mouth off of Naruto's cock for a moment. "You won't last forever," he whispered. Naruto grunted as he half heartedly tried to think of a witty, smart comeback, but that thought was long gone once Haku took every inch of his length into his wet, heated mouth.


"FUCK!" Naruto cursed loudly, even though Naruto had deemed Haku "Master of Deep-Throating", it still amazed him every time Haku swallowed him completely and with such ease. He couldn't have a gag reflex. Haku bobbed his head up and down as traces of saliva ran down onto Naruto's shaft and thighs. Naruto grabbed Haku's hair, piling it up on top of his head so he could watch Haku's mouth move in all those wicked little ways. God…Haku was like a vacuum. Naruto didn't want to admit it, but he knew Haku had won this round. He pulled Haku's hair hard enough to snatch him off his cock. Haku stared up at him with wide eyes then smirked.


"I win?" Haku asked, but it was more of a statement. He knew he had won. "Come on, finish what you started," Naruto growled out. Haku pulled off his pants without hesitation. He hadn't bothered to put on any underwear when he gotten dressed since his pants were far too tight for them. He grabbed a small bottle off of his dresser, and popped open the cap. The scent of grape made its way to Naruto's nose. 'Grape flavored lube, that's Haku for you,' Naruto thought. He reached his hand out to take it from him, but Haku smacked it away.


He poured the substance in his hands, and then massaged it all over Naruto's cock. He didn't even bother to prepare himself, though that wasn't surprising. Haku could be quite impatient at times. He put the bottle back on the dresser, and then straddled Naruto in the chair. Fighting through clouds of lust Naruto cleared his mind long enough to line up his throbbing cock with Haku's entrance. Naruto wished he could somehow make the feeling they were both about to experience last all day, but unfortunately for them, they just didn't have the time. They both knew that they had to be at Psycho Ville in about 45 minutes. Luckily for Naruto, however, Haku was just as horny as he was.


Haku slid down on Naruto's cock and Naruto in turned grabbed onto his hips. The two of them sucked in a breath and sat perfectly still for a moment. "Okay," Haku said to Naruto, letting him know that he could move as he chose. Naruto thrust his hips up as Haku pushed down. God, it felt good. Haku rocked his hips in slow circles; every time he moved, whimpers filled the room, and Naruto wasn't sure who they were coming from. Haku tilted his body slightly, and Naruto thrust up into him again. This time, if there were whimpers, they were completely drowned out by Haku's screams from Naruto hitting his prostate.


"Naru...AHH...God...Naruto...harder...make me cum." Naruto thrust up harder, as he grabbed a hold of Haku's neglected erection. Haku cried out and leaned his head against Naruto's neck, whimpering almost on the edge of tears. "P-Please...Naru...please...please...hnnn…ahh…God...I...I...love it." Haku put a hand on each of Naruto's shoulders and slammed down as hard as humanly possible.


"Fuuuuck...again...dammit...haaa...Haku...do...that...again." Naruto demanded, and once again Haku slammed himself down onto Naruto's hard shaft. Naruto pumped Haku's cock as fast he could. He felt Haku tense up and slow down his movements. "NO...don't slow down...keep...keep going...HARDER," Naruto breathed out to him. Wanting to do nothing but bring release for both of them, Haku slammed down again, Naruto pushing up to meet him this time. Haku's eyes widened, and then he screamed out so loud that Naruto feared that a neighbor would come running over to check on him.


Naruto used his free hand to cover Haku's mouth, trying to muffle the scream. Haku bit down on Naruto's hand as his cock exploded all over the two of them, running down Naruto's hand and splashing onto his stomach. "Mmm...Naru...mmm...to!" His nails dug into Naruto's shoulders, and Naruto winced at the pain but continued to pound into him. Naruto could feel the coiling unraveling quickly throughout his body. He was so close, almost there.


He let go of Haku's cock and uncovered his mouth, then grabbed his hips again, spreading the seed from his fingers over Haku's hips as he rocked him back and forth roughly. Just a little more, Naruto told himself. He was so close, he could feel it, so close to the edge, he closed his eyes and silently prayed to finally be pushed over. Haku leaned into him as his body rocked in time with Naruto's thrusts. "Do it...yes...cum for me Naruto...I want to hear you...want to see you...fill...me...fill me up with it."


And that was all it took as Naruto was finally pushed over the edge. Naruto cried out as he shot his milky white load into Haku. He wrapped his hands around Haku's waist tightly and leaned his face into his chest. "Hnn...FUCK...Haa...Haku...haa...GOD!"


Running his fingers through Naruto's hair, Haku smiled as he watched Naruto come down from the high of his orgasm. Some of the seeds of pleasure that Naruto had just shot into him dribbled back down onto his lap. Naruto looked up at Haku with a grin as Haku smiled back down at him. Without warning the door to his bedroom burst open. The two of them whipped their heads around in shock, but then sighed in unison, relief washing over them as they looked at the intruders.


"Dude...sick," Kiba said, as he walked in and plopped onto the bed. "Come on, hurry up and get dressed. It was enough trouble for me to get up, and you guys are over here screwing around. Troublesome," Shikamaru lazily stated, as he stood in front of the bedroom door.


Haku slowly rose off of Naruto. He grabbed a conveniently placed towel off of his dresser and wiped himself off, then tossed it to Naruto who did the same thing, cleaning himself off with a wince from the stickiness all over his stomach, not to mention the stinging in his back from Haku's scratches. Haku quickly pulled on his pants, looking around for Naruto's discarded clothes.


"Hurry up, you shit-head," Kiba said as he watched his blond friend clean himself off. Naruto balled the soiled towel in his hands and threw it at him. Kiba dodged it just in time to avoid it from hitting him in the face. "Stop playing, asshole!" Naruto laughed and started to get dressed in the clothes that Haku has just handed to him seconds ago. As soon as the two of them were fully dressed Kiba shoved Naruto and bolted out of the room. Naruto laughed and chased him down the stairs and out the front door, the other boys walking behind him. Haku locked the door before shutting it behind him.


Four skateboards sat on his porch. Each grabbed his own and hopped on, shredding down the street, Kiba and Naruto in front, with Haku and Shikamaru lagging behind. "Are we going to Justmarc's tonight?" Shikamaru curiously asked, which was a shock because he usually thought going out at night was too troublesome. "Yeah, why do you ask?" Naruto asked him. Justmarc's was a local club that most of the kids from school went to on the weekends. It was a place to get away from stuff that annoyed the average teenager: parents, work, and everything else. The best part about it was that you had to be 17 or older to get in, which meant that irritating little brothers and sisters couldn't come.


The four teens were known to frequent there, usually just to chill out when they weren't boarding, and also to watch fellow students on amateur night, where kids got on stage and showed off their talents, or lack thereof. Everyone went crazy when the band, "Advanced Darkness" performed, but that was just because the lead singer was Uchiha Sasuke.


"I...uh...kind of have someone I want to see," Shikamaru hesitantly answered. Naruto contemplated turning around to see the look on Shikamaru's face, but didn't want to chance falling off of his board. "Who is it?" Haku asked. Naruto and Kiba both slowed down waiting for Shikamaru's response. They were all curious to see who had caught Shika's attention. Shikamaru continued to skate pass them. For a minute the three of them thought that he wasn't going to respond, but when he finally did, it came as a huge shock. Not because it was a guy; why in the hell would they be shocked at that? No, it was because of who the guy was. Shikamaru continued to skate as he let the name slip of his tongue and hang in the air for the others to process. "Hyuuga…Hyuuga Neji."



~~~~~



Four high school seniors stared at the large, locked gates in total disbelief. The black cast iron contrasted with the shine of a silver metal chain. At the ends of that chain rested a solid, heavy, unforgiving lock. It was impossible to believe, but it was true; Psycho Ville was…closed.


"What the hell?" Kiba asked to no one in particular, for his companions also had no clue as to why their beloved skate parked was closed on a Saturday afternoon.


"Hiya, boss!" The four teenagers turned towards a familiar voice. A brunette pre-teen greeted them happily with a grin.


"Konohamaru…why is Psycho Ville closed?" Naruto asked while scratching his head. He didn't understand why Mr. Dash, would close the skate park on such a beautiful sunny day. He had been practicing his ass off, waiting anxiously to show off his new moves, only to have the opportunity unexpectedly yanked from under him.


Konohamaru frowned. Naruto was so completely clueless sometimes. "Mr. D is on vacation until Wednesday. Psycho Ville won't open back up until then. He told everyone that at the park last Saturday. All of you were there. I don't know how you didn't hear him," Konohamaru announced as he looked over at the abandoned skate park.


"Damn," Haku cursed softly. He didn't really care about not being able to get into the park. He was just as good as the others who frequented there. No, that wasn't the problem. The problem was he was going to have to go days without seeing the delicious eye candy of various sexy guys skating and walking around the park. Of course, he could always look at Naruto, Kiba, and Shikamaru, but lately he had been considering getting in a relationship, and he was definitely NOT going to be in a relationship with one of them.


Shikamaru let out an irritated sigh. He was more upset over the wasted trip to the park than it being closed. He had finally gotten a Saturday off of work, and he had more important things to do than stand in front of a CLOSED skate park, important things like sleeping, or cloud watching, ormeeting up with Neji.


"Well…are we just going to stand around? Because if we are, I can just lie on the ground and stare at the clouds," he half sarcastically asked.


Kiba was about to respond when a loud gurgling sound caused him to shut his mouth. He stared at Naruto for a few brief seconds, then rolled his eyes. "Let's go get something to eat."


Naruto beamed gratefully, silently thinking his bottomless pit of a stomach. They were only about five minutes away from his favorite diner. His mouth watered at just the thought of the steaming hot bowls of ramen placed in front of him one after the other.


After saying goodbye to Konohamaru the four teens pushed off on their boards, casually gliding down the street with practiced ease, enjoying the light breeze that ruffled their hair as it blew past them.


They reached their destination and Naruto was the first to walk in, board in hand. Luckily for him and the others, they had become well acquainted with the owner, and that was the only reason why they were allowed to bring their boards in and sit them under their feet as they ate.


"Hey, old man!" Naruto shouted in the nearly empty diner. The owner of the diner looked up and smiled at them as they entered. "Hey, beautiful," he said to the owners daughter as she motioned for them to follow her to a table.


They headed towards a booth only to be interrupted by a loud sigh form Shikamaru. "I don't want to sit in a booth," Shikamaru complained, with a small frown on his face.


"Do we have to do this EVERYTIME we come here?" Kiba asked his ponytail wearing friend.


"Booths are troublesome. I always end up sitting in the inside. Then if I have to get up I have to wait for whoever I'm next to, to move out of the way. Then when I come back, I have to wait for them to move again…"


"FINE! We can sit at a table if you just shut…"


"You can sit with me."


They all glanced at Neji who was standing a few feet away from them. "W-What are you doing here?" Shikamaru asked, with a nervous blush. He couldn't believe this turn of events. Things were starting to get troublesome. He had planned on seeing Neji at Justmarc's where they could have some time to talk alone and get to know each other better. Not in a diner with Naruto and the others listening to their every word only to taunt him later.


"I'm eating," Neji replied simply. He pointed his hand over to a table big enough to seat eight people. The others followed his hand and saw two members out of Neji's four man band. The only person missing was the lead singer, Uchiha Sasuke.


"Come sit with us," Neji asked. No, he wasn't asking; he was ordering, but it didn't matter, Shikamaru wanted to comply. He nodded his head, and the five of them walked to Neji's table. Who knew why the band members minus Sasuke chose an eight person table, and why they left an empty space between each other. Then again they were all pretty weird, so maybe that was just their way of doing things. However, the seating arrangements just made things awkward because the four skate boarders were not able to sit next to each other. With a bit of uncertainty, they each took a seat Shikamaru quickly claiming the empty one next to. Kiba plopped down gracelessly next to Shino, leaving Haku and Naruto to sit on either side of Gaara across the table. The owner's daughter took their orders and rushed off to place them with her father.


They sat in awkward silence. Neji and the others weren't really the talking type. It amazed Naruto how they could coexist let alone sit at a table together. How in the hell could these guys even be in a band? Naruto took it upon himself to break the silence of the table.


"So…are you guys performing tonight?" he asked to anyone that would answer. He thought more than likely that it would be Neji until someone answered from behind him that was definitely NOT sitting at the table.


"Why? You want to watch us perform?"


Naruto whipped his head around to see pale skin and blue-black hair. A stoic eighteen-year-old stared down at him with his arms folded, his dark eyes pierced through Naruto, holding back a untold secret from several months passed, and Naruto wanted to KEEP it that way!


"What the hell are you doing here, teme?!" Naruto shouted, pointing an accusing finger at the brooding teen. "I should ask you the same question, idiot dobe," was his simple, yet insulting reply. "Who are you calling dobe, asshole?!" Naruto slammed his fists on the table and stood up.


"Calm down, Naruto," Haku pleaded, but it fell on deaf ears. Naruto glared at Sasuke, then walked off heading to the men's bathroom. Sasuke smirked and followed him, knowing that not one person would say anything to try and stop him. He was an Uchiha, and Uchihas answered to no one.


Naruto burst through the door of the bathroom. He felt like an idiot for overreacting. No one knew his secret yet, but they would probably be suspicious of his behavior. He stood in front of the mirror looking at the messy blond hair on top of his head, and briefly wondered how he would look if he dyed it another color. Then again, blond was his natural color, and he would probably look crazy with any other color with his "brighter than bright" blue eyes.


He jumped when he heard the bathroom door open. He turned his head only to see the "dark-eyed bastard" walk through it with a smug grin. Sasuke walked towards Naruto, the arrogance and ego he possessed enough to smoother him. With each step closer to Naruto he took, Naruto took an equal step back. He hated this…this…game! He was like prey, trapped by some ferocious animal. Naruto knew it was pathetic. It wasn't like he was some puny wimp. Sure, Sasuke was a few inches taller then him, but Naruto was a good five or six pounds heavier.


Suddenly, Naruto found himself pinned between the wall and a strong, fit body. "I'm not playing with you, teme. Just leave me alone would you?" He wanted it to sound like a threat, but it sounded more like a whispered plea. "Why would I do that?" Sasuke questioned with a seductive whisper as he leaned into the nervous blond. "Besides, you liked it on New Year's…and all those times afterwards." Naruto sucked in a breath. It was just something about Sasuke, something that made him go weak with need. "I-I was drunk on New Year's," he said knowing that was a pretty lousy excuse. "And all those times afterwards?" Sasuke questioned. "Temporary insanity," Naruto whispered, losing his battle of trying to deny the dominating teen.


Sasuke slipped his hands under Naruto's shirt, feeling his well-defined abs, then reached around and found the tense muscles of his back. He let his hands travel upwards only to stop on fresh scratches. Sasuke raised an eyebrow curiously at the blond who was now finally staring back smugly at Sasuke.


"Which one of your boyfriends did this?" Sasuke asked. He knew about the "friendship" Naruto had with Kiba, Shikamaru, and Haku, but that didn't mean he liked it. In fact, he was already working to change it. He had already gotten Neji to show some interest in Shikamaru. Now all he had to do was take care of Kiba and Haku.


"I don't have any boyfriends, and none of your business," Naruto stated triumphantly. He knew it turned Sasuke off knowing that he had sex with his closest friends. Naruto attempted to move away from Sasuke only to be grabbed roughly.


"Well whoever it is…I'm going to make you forget all about him," Sasuke growled out before kissing the blond senseless.


"What the hell is taking Naruto so long?" Haku questioned, as he watched the owner's daughter put the last of their requested dishes on the table. "Maybe he's jerking off," Kiba said with a laugh. Haku rolled his eyes, while Shino and Gaara just stared with blank expressions. Shikamaru coughed at the statement for at that very moment Neji fondled Shikamaru's slowly rising erection through his pants. Neji smirked.


"Maybe we should go check on him," Haku stated as he started to get up from his seat. "You sure worry about Naruto a lot. Are you two dating or something?" Haku stared at the redhead for a moment unsure of what to say or do. It was odd for Gaara to question him like that. They barely ever spoke to each other. To be honest, Gaara was the only person that scared the hell out of Haku.


He was undoubtedly sexy, but he was also frightening, with his threatening voice, and green eyes that stared through one's soul. Haku found his voice and answered the dark eye make-up wearing teen. "No, we are not dating. Naruto is my friend, and I worry about him," he replied, wondering if Gaara would say anything else.


Kiba sat listening intently to the brief conversation that Gaara and Haku were having. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, for some reason it feel like Shino was looking at him through the corner of his eye, but with the glasses on he couldn't tell.


"I knew you wanted this," Sasuke growled, as he pounded into the blond from behind. "Sa…ahh...suke," Naruto whispered out. He was trying his best to keep his moans in check. "Come on, Naruto. D-Don't you like the w-way…I…feel…inside…you?" He asked as he picked up the pace, slamming his engorged cock against Naruto's prostate. "YES…GOD YES!" Naruto placed his palms flat against the wall as Sasuke relentlessly plowed into him. They were standing, Naruto knees bent to allow better access for Sasuke.


Slowing his pace down some, Sasuke used both hands to grab at either of Naruto's arms, pulling them both back by the wrist as Naruto's face pressed against the cold tile of the wall. Once he had Naruto's wrists securely in his grip he sped up his pace again, nearing his orgasm. Naruto whimpered incoherently, letting Sasuke know that he was almost at his end. "When…are you going…to understand…that you are…MINE?" Naruto cried out at the harder-than-life thrusts. "Please…Oh God…Sas-Sasuke, I'm gonna…" Sasuke let go of Naruto's wrist to reach around and grab his cock. He only managed to pump a few times before Naruto cried out, letting his seed spray onto the light gray tiled wall. It made a sticky shiny trail as it traveled downwards.


Sasuke managed a few more thrusts until he came hard, harder than ever into the blond. He yanked him up by his arms, and bite down firmly on his neck, leaving a red bruise along with very obvious teeth marks. He took a couple of deep breaths before slowly pulling out of Naruto, and kissing his lower back.


They dressed in silence. Naruto fumed, pissed that Sasuke had worked his way back into his pants yet again. He cursed his father and that stupid party he had thrown on New Year's Eve. Naruto sighed and turned around to face Sasuke. "Listen Sasuke we…" Sasuke was quick to cut him off. "Like I told you before, you can keep hiding this all you want, but I don't want you screwing anyone else." Naruto rolled his eyes at that statement, before adjusting his pants and heading to the door. He pulled it open, but paused to give Sasuke a piece of information. "I stick my dick in whoever I want too," Naruto boasted, trying his best to gain his sense of pride from being fucked in a diner bathroom, by the bastard Uchiha.


Sasuke smirked, as he looked at the wall, at the evidence of what they had just did, Naruto was like a volcano. "That may be so right now," Sasuke agreed, "But it will change soon. So stop being so disobedient." Naruto opened his mouth wide to shout at the smug asshole. "Keep your mouth open like that next time, dobe. I'll give you a mouthful of something you can swallow down." There was a small pause for dramatic effect. "Believe it."





Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a review.


*One more note* If you haven't heard Yuri Lowenthal (the guy who does Sasuke's english dub voice) say believe it, it's hilarious, and sexy! I just had to throw that in there. I think he says it once on the anime, to taunt Naruto. He also says it on youtube. Liam O'brien (Gaara) says it too.