TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


To Love is to be Vulnerable by Dark Moon

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto in any way, shape or form.
To love is to be vulnerable. And you took advantage of that didn’t you?

When you left, I went after you, but you tried to kill me. It seemed so easy for you. Yet when you came back, you claimed it was because of me. You pledged your allegiance to me, not the village. You said you loved me, but you broke my heart so completely all those years ago that it could never be reassembled properly. The crude resemblance of a mangled, twisted thing would be as close as could be to the pure and innocent heart I could have had. But you came home and asked me to forgive you, and I did. You asked me to love you, and being the complete idiot I am, I did. I could never say no to you, I loved you too much. We grew older, and had children. I became Hokage, and you because the highest-ranking ANBU captain. It was really something for you to be able to rank that high after your betrayal.

And here I stand, 25 years after you came home, and you have betrayed me yet again. This time however, you weren’t the one trying to kill me. That vile creature from sound had snuck up behind me, and had been charging towards me with his jutsu at full power. I hadn’t seen him, but you had. You jumped in front of his jutsu. You saved my life, but at the cost of your own. Leaving me alone in this world is the worst thing you ever could have done. I’m here cold and alone, more heart broken then I was when you left the first time 30 years ago, and I want to be with you again.

Fortunately I will. The injuries I sustained in the battle that took your life are fatal. I have enough time to set our affairs in order. I asked our sensei to take after our children. We’re being buried side by side, you in your family’s traditional clothing, and me in that same only in orange. My time grows short here, so I will see you before the sun sets my love.
Chapter end notes: So that's my first story. I hope you liked it. If you didn't, I'm sorry but I can't give you that minute of your life back. Anways, please read and review!