TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Who Is That Girl by Michiyo_Shimizu

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay So this is the First Chapter. Enjoy!

Disclaimer:Shimizu is mine, Shimizu`s Step-mother and Foster mother are mine. And Of Coarse Sanyu is mine! All Naruto Charaters Belong to their Rightful owner! ^_^
Michiyo Shimizu. A small, red haired girl around the age of four. Stood still infront of a grave holding a small flower. Her tear stained face soon had a smile on it. "Good bye daddy." she murmered softly as she turned with her older brother to leave. And everyone lived happily ever after.... Haha! they wish!

After Sanyu and Shimizu got home they followed another usual day. Got yelled at by their step-mother. Sanyu yelled back. Got yelled at more. Shimizu yelled back. Got yelled at even more. "Damn you, you old hag!" Shimizu screamed furiously.

Pop!

Dog ears appeared on Shimizu`s head, small, red, dog ears. "What The hell are those on your head Okama!" Her mother shouted in disgust. (Okama means Faggot... nice mom eh? XD) Shimizu touched her ears shocked that they just popped out of no where. "I don`t know you Oban!" She yelled back. (Oban is Bitchy old Hag lol a four year old saying that!!) "Hold your tongue you Gaki!" Haruka said angryly lifting her hand to slap the small child.( Gaki is Brat or Punk somthing like that)

...Nothing ....Still Nothing....
Sanyu caught Haruka`s wrist. The woman being more than twice the two children`s age threw them in to a small, dark room. Shimizu, trying to stop crying whispered "I`m sorry.". "Don`t Be Shishi" Sanyu Said, standing. "Why not. Its my fault, its Always my fault!" Shimizu sobbed. "No its Not! Stop talking like that!" Sanyu snapped, opening a window "c`mon we`re leaving" He said crawling through the window. Shimizu did the same "But where are we gonna go?". "Anywhere but here Shimizu". They ran off. But got caught

Sanyu now filled with rage began beating Haruka until she almost died. He soon got arrested. "Sanyu No!" Shimizu cried hugging his arm. "Shimizu" Sanyu yelled as a cop pulled Shimizu off his arm.

Haruka packed Shimizu`s things, screamed in her face, and then kicked her out... sending her to an orphanage. The Orpahnage couldn`t be more horriable. Everyday was the same. She woke up to insults from all the other girls. Had spit balls spat at her by all the boys. And at night she`d silently cry herself to sleep. Until one happy, rainy, stormy day! Shimizu was adopted!

They (they being the people that make the adoption complete, I forgot what their called lol really smart) tried to convince her that Shimizu wasn`t the best choice, they recommended they pick one of the older girls. But the woman refused to listen. And so Shimizu was adopted.

"Your a very cute little girl you know" The woman told Shimizu, smiling sweetly. "Thank you, your very pretty too" Shimizu remarked sending the smile back. "Why thank you" She replied picking the child up "well... time to go home". So the first day was the best Shimizu had, had for awhile. She became a wonderful fairy! Thanks to her new mothers skills of cutting paper wings and the magic of icing sugar "and its edible too." she smiled.

After dinner she brushed Shimizu`s hair like the wonderful mother she was. "Momma?" Shimizu asked. "Yes Sweetie?". "Why does the village hate me?" Shimizu asked simply. "I don`t know sweetie" Her mother replied "You seem like such an angel to me". "Thanks Momma" Shimizu smiled happily. After her mother finished brushing though her hair, her mother said "Shimizu its getting late". "Okay" Shimizu replied hopping off the chair and skipping of to her room. "Good night my angel" her mother whispered kissing Shimizu`s forehead. "Night Mo--" Shimizu yawned "mma".

So Shimizu was happy and lived like that for the rest of her life. Wow thats a really really bad lie!

Four and a half months after the adoption, Shimizu came home from her usual day of playing with her dragon and rabbit. "Hey there sweetie" her mother said looking over her shoulder from the food she was preparing. An eerie silence replied. "Sh-Shimizu?!" She stuttered. Same eerie silence. Shimizu reached for her Dao. (Small Japanese sword) Shimizu stabbed her mother in the heart. "Die!" Shimizu shouted. "Shimizu! I`m so sorry" Her mother cried, holding the wound. "Too late." Shimizu said cold and emotionlessly "Now die!" she stabbed her again. Her mother yelled in pain.

Shimizu, now regaining power over the inner dog demon, (YAY doggies!) saw her mother lying motionless. "MOMMA!" she screamed, running over to her mother not noticing she dropped her Dao. She cried as hard as ever. After a couple hours of moping she started to drag her mothers corpse outside. Sadly she was caught by one of the neighbours. She was punished by being locked in a small shack with very little to eat. The only company she had was from her talking rabbit. (Yes she talks.. Just don`t ask..) After afew years Shimizu ran away from her small village....
Chapter end notes: ~~~~~

Where`s Shimizu gonna Go? Who`s she gonna meet? How old exactly is She now?! Find out In the Next Chapter! Bwhaha!! I left you with a Cliffy!! Anyways Plz plz plz! review! PLEASE!! I like reviews! they make me happy! and able to write! ^_^