TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


ANBU Hunt by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I have nothing to say for once in my life >o
Seiki sat in the waiting room, however, he covered his face up with his ANBU mask that he always seemed to have with him. Mabye he wore it to hold a smile of satisfaction or mabye to hide a tear. Whatever it was, it was to hide emotions.
Seiki wasn't alive anymore, he really only cared for a few people, especially after what happened all those years ago.
"You shouldn't dwell on the past, Shiinto-san..." came a cool voice.
Seiki shot a look up to the owner of the voice.
"And you realize you shouldn't wear that, right?"
"Stuff it, Uchiha-san..." Seiki snapped.
Ibiru reached down and grabbed the mask off Seiki.
Golden eyes met blue ones as the raven haired men glared at eachother.
Ibiru's hair was spiked up in the back much like his father's and his eyes were the deepest blue anyone had ever seen since Naruto's.
It really figured though, since he was Naruto's and Sasuke's child, thanks to Kyuubi.
And though they grew up together, they kept a rivalry, dogs and cats never did mix real well.
"What'd you do this time?" Ibiru asked.
"I sparred with Kotori and Serra..." Seiki muttered, turning away.
A hand collided with Seiki's, as his hand flew up to block the punch.
"I didn't hurt Senrei though, atleast half of my team can move," Seiki muttered.
"If you are sent with-" "I know and I don't care," Seiki muttered, cutting Ibiru off.
Tsunade appeared, one hand on her hip as she glared at Seiki, who ignored her while he glared at Ibiru.
"Shiinto-san, Uchiha-san, you can get your asses back here to see the two or you can fight eachother and end up worse off then Serra and Kotori," Tsunade yelled.
Seiki stood up, grabbing his mask back as he followed Tsunade, Ibiru not far behind.
Serra glared at Seiki as he walked into the room, Kotori, however, was sleeping.
Seiki turned to look at Ibiru, "Why are you with us?"
Ibiru shrugged and walked over to Kotori who was sprawled out on a couch, poking him.
Kotori opened his eyes, jumping up and tackling Seiki, who fell to the ground with a thud.
Seiki whacked Kotori in the head as he pushed him off, "Who healed them?" he asked.
Tsunade smirked, "Your mother."
Nikki walked in, her outfit a nurse outfit oddly enough.
"I though you were an ANBU member!" Ibiru and Seiki exclaimed.
"I am, however, this is my job when I'm off duty. Have a problem with that?" Nikki snapped, before picking Kotori up and throwing him back on the couch with a lot of force.
Seiki sighed, remembering how Nikki had always hated Kotori, bad thing too, you didn't mess with Nikki unless you could take a beating.
Nikki suddenly smiled, "They should be up and ready for your mission soon...oops, I said too much. Oh, and Ibiru-kun, can you please tell your father I'll be home late?"
Ibiru nodded, "Hai, Shiinto-sama."




TBC