TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


ANBU Hunt by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don`t own Naruto.

Nor do I own the song Centerfold

I NEED to do a humor fic.

Seiki, Serra, Kotori, and Kisho sat at Ichiraku's, enjoying ramen that Kisho was paying for.
"Seiki-chan!" came Senrei's voice.
Seiki turned around, looking at Senrei who was waving around...a magazine?
"Hn, Senrei-chan?" he said emotionassly as he cocked an eyebrow.
"I think you should see this!" she exclaimed nervously, after remembering that Seiki was even less fun then Sasuke and Orochimaru combined.
Seiki held his hand out, Senrei put the magazine in his hand, then turned to her brother, glaring and thwapping him on the head.

Does she walk? Does she talk?
Does she come complete?
My homeroom homeroom angel
Always pulled me from my seat


Seiki dropped the magazine almost automatically, his golden eyes large and angry as he glared up at Kisho, "YOU ASSHOLE!" he screamed, making people stare.
Kotori blinked before picking the magazine up, his hand flying over his nose; Serra looked over his shoulder and did the same.
Seiki looked over at the two, "You two are the biggest perverts....EVER!" he growled.
On the cover was a very nude Seiki, and near the picture, it said the magazine was created by Jiraiya and that Kisho had sent the picture in.
Kotori jumped over to Senrei, "Senrei-chan, mind if I keep this?" he asked.
Senrei snatched the magazine from him and whacked him on the head multiple times yelling pervert. In the end, Kotori was face first on the ground, twitching with a large bump on his head.
Serra giggled, "Aww, Seiki-chan, it is such a sexy picture though!"
Seiki stood up and snatched the magazine from Senrei, "Someone is going to pay...." he barked.

Years go by I'm lookin' through a girly magazine
And there's my homeroom angel on the pages in-between


Kotori and Serra quickly got up and raced after Seiki.
"Seiki-kun, where are you going?" Kotori asked.
"Where Jiraiya-sensei would most likely be," he growled in response.
"Sensei?" Serra and Kotori asked in unison.
"Hai, the perverted bastard trained me for a short period of time," he stated matter-of-factly.
They both nodded, soon realizing they had reached the bath house area and Seiki stomped near the girl's area.
Serra went to smack him, but Seiki caught her hand and pointed at Jiraiya, who was writing, with his other hand.
"Oh..." she muttered.

My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold


The next thing Jiraiya knew he was running from a very angry Seiki, "NYA! Jiraiya-sensei! Get back here so I can murder you!" Seiki yelled as he waved the magazine around, running quickly.
"GOMENASAI!" Jiraiya yelled, as he tripped over a stone, Seiki tackling him, growling.
"When I tell Otousan and Okaasan, I`ll help them kill you!"
Serra and Kotori watched, Kotori waving around a little flag with Seiki's picture on it.
"And why aren`t you killing Kisho, brat?"
"Because, you're the one who published it!"
"Good point..." Jiraiya muttered.

My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold


Soon Orochimaru and Nikki appeared, staring at their son blankly as he wrestled with Jiraiya.
"Seiki-kun?" Nikki muttered, picking Seiki up off Jiraiya, "What exactly happened that would make you beat the crap out of Toady over here?"
Seiki showed his mother and father the magazine.
Their mouths both opened wide as they almost fainted, then quickly glared over at Jiraiya.
Jiraiya turned pale, chuckling, "Hey, hey now....let's not be hasty."
"You put my son NAKED on your fucking magazine!" Orochimaru barked.
"I don`t care how old Seiki-kun gets, he is a respected ANBU member, you don`t do things like this to respected ANBU members or my child!" Nikki hissed.

Slipped me notes under the desk
While I was thinkin' about her dress
I was shy I turned away
Before she caught my eye

I was shakin' in my shoes
Whenever she flashed those baby-blues
Something had a hold on me
When angel passed close by


Nikki then turned her attention to Kotori, "You were probably helping him!"
Kotori shrieked, sighing in relief as he saw Seiki grab his mother's arm.
"Kotori-kun didn`t do it, it was all him and Kisho-sensei...." Seiki mutttered.
"Kisho-niisan?" Nikki muttered.
"Hai, I don`t know how Kisho-sensei got the picture though...."
Nikki turned to Orochimaru,"Orochi-kun, please beat the crap out of Toady and bring him over to the mansion, while the rest of us go search for Kisho-niisan...."
Orochimaru nodded and advanced towards Jiraiya who stood up and got ready to fight.
"You sure Otousan can fight Jiraiya-sensei?" Seiki asked emotionlessly.
"Orochi-kun is strong, stronger then me, he can take care of Toady there!" she exclaimed and poofed off to go find Kisho, the others following.

Those soft and fuzzy sweaters
Too magical to touch
Too see her in that negligee
Is really just too much


They found Kisho hiding behind Chijou.
Chijou sighed, "The magazine?"
Nikki bowed her head slightly, "Hai, Chijou-sensei."
"Just Chijou."
"Huh?"
"Just call me Chijou."
"Ah, hai," Nikki muttered, "Anyways, can you hand over your son?"
"Do you intend to beat the crap out of him, till he cries and begs for mercy?" Chijou asked happily.
"You know it!" Nikki and Seiki exclaimed.
"OKAY!" Chijou giggled, pushing Kisho to them, just as Kakashi came back.
"Ah, is this a bad time?" he asked.
Chijou smirked and grabbed Kakashi by the hand, "Nope! Just some alone time!"
Kisho clung to Nikki, "Why did Yasuo-kun have to kick me out for that magazine picture? I haven`t gotten any sleep! I don`t care what you do! Just don`t make me go back in there!"
Nikki watched as Chijou dragged Kakashi in the house, then turned her attention to Kisho, pushing him off and cracking her knuckles all while smirking evilly.

My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold

My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold


Nikki dragged a knocked out Kisho back to the mansion, Serra and Kotori hiding behind Seiki after seeing Kisho get beaten up by Nikki-the scariest experience in their life.
When they got to the mansion, Jiraiya was tied to a chair and Sasuke and Naruto were poking him, trying to wake him up as Orochimaru watched smugly.
"Naruto-kun! Sasuke-niisan! I`m home!" Nikki giggled, waving at them happily.
"Why is Kisho-niisan all out cold?" Naruto asked.
Seik threw the magazine to them and Naruto bursted out laughing while Sasuke stared in shock.
Sasuke looked at Nikki, "Well, this explains everything."
Nikki handed Kisho over to Seiki and walked over to Naruto punching him, not hard, but hard enough to get his attention, "Did you permit them to do this, oh Hokage-sama?" Nikki growled.
Naruto qucikyl scurried behind Sasuke, "No," he whimpered.

It's okay I understand
This ain't no never-never land
I hope that when this issue's gone
I'll see you when your clothes are on

Take you car, Yes we will
We'll take your car and drive it
We'll take it to a motel room
And take 'em off in private


"Good Naruto-kun!" Nikki laughed, tackling both Sasuke and Naruto happily.
Orochimaru dragged Nikki off of them, "MINE! M-I-N-E!" he hissed.
Suddenly, Kelsea and Sakura bursted through the door, holding even more magazines, all the same.
"Arigatou, Kelsea-neechan!" Nikki exclaimed, ignoring her sister's lover.
Kelsea blushed, "Oneechan..." she whispered, before hugging her older sister, "KAWAII!"
Sakura did as Orochimaru had done before, dragging Kelsea off of Nikki, "M-I-N-E!"
Serra and Kotori both pointed at Seiki, "Your family is a very posessive bunch of people!"
"I know," Seiki sighed, "They are also overprotective."
"Well, after all Nikki-sama and Kelsea-sama have been through, it isn`t suprising," Serra whispered.
Seiki and Kotori nodded in agreement.
"So, what are we gonna do with the magazines?" Seiki asked.

A part of me has just been ripped
The pages from my mind are stripped
Oh no, I can't deny it
Oh yea, I guess I gotta buy it!


"BURN THEM!" they all exclaimed as they all scurried off to help start the preperations for a 'bonfire'.

My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold

My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold




TBC