TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dude WTF by Chibi

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

**



A moment of Insanity or Behind the scenes or...


...whatever, it's a fic to celebrate the manga returning!


By: An insane fangirl known only as Chibi


(although the best title for this would be Dude... WTF)



Summary: Um... yeah... total crap.


Pairings: SasuNaru!


Warnings: Yaoi. Yaoi fangirls. Yaoi fanboys. Insane characters. Insane story. An attempt to make you never look at Naruto the same again. Really short, some profanity but no use of the major swear words because it's... just... a silly random fic.


Disclaimer: If it were mine... then... that would be the coolest thing in the world! Or would it... dum dum dummmmm!


Notes: How to celebrate the manga returning and bringing about more fics, pics, and large amounts of SasuNaru? Write a fic, of course! An insane fic! That and I've lost my mind to British Literature...



**



"Sasuke..."



"Naruto..."



"Sasuke..."



"Naruto..."



"What are they doing?" Ino whispered, standing with Sakura.



"Shhh!" Sakura whispered back. "They're rehearsing."



"Rehearsing? For what?"



"The second part to the manga."



"Sasuke..."



"Naruto..."



"Sasuke..."



"Naruto..." Kiss.



"ACK!" Slap to the face. "You bastard!" Naruto shrieked. "That wasn't in the script!"



"It was in my script." Sasuke pointed to his script. "See? Kiss Naruto! It says it, right there."



"Oh my go-SAKURA!"



"Eeps!" Sakura dove behind Ino. "Hide me hide me!"



"No way. You got caught, again. I told you it wouldn't work."



"You messed with my script again." Sasuke crossed his arms at his chest. "We told you, yaoi hints only, not full blown yaoi."



"Awww but..." Sakura pouted. "It would be so good."



"Sorry, Sakura-chan. But it's simply yaoi hinted. Come on Sasuke, let's rehearse again." Sasuke nodded and walked away with Naruto. "Sasuke."



"Naruto."



"Sasuke."



"Naruto."



"Sasuke." Hug. "I love you."



"Wha-?!?!" Sasuke shoved Naruto off of him. "What the hell was that?!"



"It's in my script! See! Hug Sasuke and confess your love to him! See?"



"Oh my go-INO!"



"Eeps!" Ino dove behind Sakura. "Hide me hide me!"



"Uh huh... I thought you said it wouldn't work."



"No no no I said the kiss wouldn't work. You have to go slow with these two. They've been dancing around each other for how many chapters?" There was an audible groan from behind the girls as someone shouted out, "Too damn many!"



Sasuke and Naruto sweatdropped. "Gaara, shut up!"



"What? It's true! We've tried everything with you two!" Sasuke and Naruto sighed as the others came into view, each person giving them angry, impatient looks.



"We've tried death." Haku pointed out. "I killed Sasuke for you, I killed him and you two don't even kiss!"



"Haku? Where the hell have you been all this time?"



"Dead, duh." Haku sighed. "I gave my life for your romance and you do nothing!"



"Hey!" Naruto cried out. "I hugged him! I did that much!"



"I've been going after Sasuke for lord knows how long to get you to chase after him." Orochimaru muttered, crossing his arms at his chest. "People call me a pedophile you know. A pedophile!"



"And what about me?" Itachi glared at Sasuke. "How much angst do I have to give you before you cling to Naruto, huh? Huh?!"



"And did you even catch on to the jealousy thing?" Gaara asked. "Do you know how many times we're paired together and you do nothing!" He screamed at Sasuke.



"What about me! I'm on the same team as you guys and have to deal with all your crap. The least you can do is give a girl some yaoi action!"



"HEY!" Naruto screamed at all of them, tears in his eyes. "I want to, o.k.? I really really want to. Don't you think I want to?! But... but I'm twelve! I'm fu-" Everyone gasped. "... ing twelve!"



"Not anymore." Sakura grinned and held out a copy of the next Naruto manga. "Congratulations. You are now fifteen."



"Fif... teen?" Was it true? Was it really true?



"Yep."



"YES!" Naruto held onto Sasuke tightly. "We're fifteen. We can have sex!"



"Finally!" Sasuke held Naruto just as tightly. "Oh Naruto..."



"Sasuke..."



"Naruto..."



"Sasuke..."



"Naruto... um..." Sasuke looked around. "... let's go somewhere else, they're all staring at us."



"Wha-? Rip off!" Haku cried out. "We should get to see! We've been working hard to get you two together!"



"You're supposed to be dead!"



"I don't give a fu-" Everyone gasped.



"He's right though." Gaara glared. "I had to get my ass kicked for this. Not to mention not sleeping at all and becoming psycho."



"I had to become a pedophile."



"I had to kill an entire village of people. Everyone calls me a bastard. A bastard!"



"I had to have a crush on a gay guy!" Sakura sniffled. "Over two hundred chapters liking someone who doesn't even like girls!"



"Sakura... you don't even like guys..." Ino muttered.



"So?!"



"Need I remind you all..." Sasuke started. "... that I had to almost kill him! And I'll probably try again? And again?!" There was complete silence. "I think we deserve our time alone."



"Fu-" Everyone gasped again. "... that! I'm dead, o.k.? Fu-" Again. "... ing dead! I want to see something!"



"Haku... I'm really sorry my teacher killed you. And I'm really sorry your love interest died. I'm really sorry we never got a chance to explore each other's bodies in the woods..."



"What?!" Sasuke looked at Haku, then back at Naruto, then back at Haku, then back at Naruto. "O.K. That's kinda pretty... but... what?!"



"Back to the topic at hand." Sakura muttered. "When are you two gonna fu-"



"It's called making love! We're in love!" Naruto held Sasuke tighter.



"That's nice. It's really nice. But the manga is going to be read soon, and need I remind you that Sasuke is currently MIA in the manga? And that he's being an ass in the manga? And that he's going to the pedophile?"



"He-hey! See, what did I tell you? They think I'm a pedophile!"



"I dunno... you seem to play that part pretty well..."



"Just like you play the part of evil yaoi hating bit-"



"Hey! Don't be mad at me because you like little boys!"



"Back! To the topic at hand!" Itachi looked over at Sasuke and Naruto, then sweatdropped when he saw them smoking cigarettes together, their clothes draped over their naked bodies. "No way... you two are done already?!"



"What did you expect?" Naruto muttered, snuggling close to Sasuke. "We were virgins."



"Dude..." Haku muttered. "What the fu-"



**



Owari



I was on drugs when I wrote this. Thanks for asking.