TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


College Grads by animehead

[Reviews - 10]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: One shot story, pairing NejiSasuNaru. Contains a lemon. I do not own Naruto or any of the other characters from the anime/manga.
College Grads



“Can you believe it, we’re college grads?!” Naruto shouted joyfully in the dark bar, the smell of smoke and alcohol lingering about.


“I can believe that WE are college grads,” Sasuke said motioning with his hand back in forth in front of Neji and himself, “but I don’t know about YOU.”


Neji smirked into his glass. He wasn’t going to drink much tonight. Someone was going to have to drive home, and being that he was the one with the high tolerance for alcohol, he volunteered himself to get his two companions back to campus safely.


“Screw you, Teme,” Naruto said, as he tapped his now empty glass on the counter.


The bartender, a middle aged man with brunette hair, walked up to them. Naruto grinned at the man. “Three…” Naruto began, but noticed Neji shaking his head. “Uh…make that two shots of something STRONG!”


The bartender went to work with filling the tiny glasses with some brown liquor. He placed one in front of Naruto and the other in front of Sasuke.


“Let’s make a toast,” Naruto slurred out. He had already had more than enough to drink, but they were celebrating! What would one more drink hurt?


Sasuke blinked a few times. His skin was beyond hot and he felt like his ears were on fire. He never got this drunk when he drank without Naruto. It was something about that dobe that allowed him to loosen up and relax.


They all held out their glasses, Neji’s nearly empty while Sasuke and Naruto held out their full shots.


“To careers,” Neji said, raising his glass in the air.


“To life,” Sasuke added, imitating his long haired friend.


“To student loans!” Naruto shouted, causing the other two to smirk, and everyone else in the bar to look over at him.


They each downed the liquid in one gulp.


An hour went pass with the three friends talking and laughing, or in Neji’s and Sasuke’s case, talking and smirking.


“I just wish I would have done something exciting. You know, something I’ve never done before,” Naruto admitted.


“Like what?” Sasuke asked, Naruto was known for being the exciting one. What could he have possibly wanted to do that he hadn’t done already? Hell, Naruto was the one who talked him into having sex with a guy, granted Naruto was that guy, but still.


“I-I don’t know, a threesome maybe, he stated, a slight twinge of red spreading across his cheeks.


Neji raised an eyebrow at that one. “Are you serious?” he asked, a brief image of he, Sasuke, and Naruto going at it popped up in his head.


“Yeah,” Naruto answered. “I’ve never had one before.”


Sasuke swiveled left to right on his stool. He had never felt so hot before. He wondered what the type of alcohol the bartender put in those shots. Other than that, he had to admit that a threesome didn’t sound like a bad idea.


He and Naruto had took turns exploring each others bodies many times before and he figured if he could handle the hyperactive, blue eyed , blond haired, maniac he could definitely handle another person.


“I’m down for that,” Sasuke stated, ignoring the wide eyes of his friends. “What about you, Hyuuga?”


Neji shrugged his shoulders. It didn’t make a difference to him. He could take it or leave it, but since the opportunity was there, he decided to take it. He moved a strand of long silky hair out of his face. “Doesn’t make a difference to me.”


“Well, hell,” Naruto said as he stood up, digging in his pocket he pulled out some cash and placed it on the counter. He left enough to cover all of their drinks plus a tip for the bartender.


Neji and Sasuke both slid off their stools following the blond to the exit door and out to Neji’s car.


Neji took in the appearance of the other two. It seemed that the alcohol was starting to take its effect on them.


“I call shotgun!” Naruto belted out.


“No way, Dobe. Get your ass in the back.”


“Screw that, Shotgun-teme!” Naruto growled angrily.


“You’re so wasted,” Sasuke said while rolling his eyes.


Naruto chuckled, “What makes you say that?”


“You just called me “Shotgun-teme idiot,”” Sasuke answered flatly.


Naruto blinked several times before bursting out laughing. Sasuke grinned and pushed him in the back seat, and then shut the door. He plopped in the front seat shutting the door behind him. He turned to watch Neji gracefully slide into the driver’s seat. Their eyes met and Sasuke licked his lips.

Neji started the car and drove for about ten minutes coming to a building marked “Mirror’s End Hotel.”


After parking they all got of the car and walked in to the hotel. Naruto and Sasuke waited at the entrance doors while Neji spoke with the receptionist.


Naruto leaned into Sasuke, his breaths deep and husky. “Sasuke, I’m so horny.” Sasuke fought to contain himself. He wanted nothing more than to pound into the blond, but it was going to have to wait.


Neji raised the card key above his head so that the others saw it. Sasuke walked with his arm around Naruto’s waist leading him, and following Neji.


They made it to their temporary room after a quick elevator ride. Once in side they all stood around, half excited, half nervous, though 100% horny.


Neji and Sasuke both turned to Naruto who had seemed to get over his nervousness first, he pulled off his orange shirt, tan skin and perfect abs were on display for the other two to in the room.


He kicked off his shoes and undid the button of his jeans, letting them drop around his ankles, orange cotton boxers with small foxes on them was the only thing keeping both Neji and Sasuke from getting a full view of the lovable goof.


“Come on, Teme, you’re next,” Naruto whispered. He couldn’t wait for Sasuke to pull off his clothes.


Sasuke smirked. “Take them off for me, Dobe.”


Naruto was happy to comply as he stepped out of his jeans and walked over to the alabaster skinned male.


Sasuke raised his hands in the air above his head to allow Naruto to pull of his black shirt with the word “Bastard” on it in white letters. It was a gift from Naruto. Naruto took the shirt and dropped it at his feet.


He brought his hands to the button of black leather pants. He unfastened the button and pulled down the pants making sure to caress strong, pale, sexy thighs, slightly disappointed that Sasuke decided to wear black silk boxers. Usually whenever he wore leather, he didn’t wear any underwear at all.


“You’re next, Hyuuga,” Sasuke said with a grin. “That is, unless you’re starting to chicken out. If that’s the case, you could watch me and Naruto.”


Neji tried to ignore the hungry looks both Sasuke and Naruto were giving him as well as the obvious steadily growing tent in their boxers.


He suddenly wished he had more to drink at the bar, looking down, he went to the task of unbuttoning his white, long sleeve shirt. His hands were sweaty and it made it difficult to handle the tiny buttons


“Need some help?” Sasuke asked from behind Naruto, his arms wrapped around him, as he rubbed against the rippling flesh.


Naruto walked forward bringing Sasuke with him. He took over the task of handling the buttons while Sasuke busied himself with unfastening and pulling down gray pants. The two of them smirked at the grey boxers speckled with tiny white polka dots.


Not being able to wait any longer, Sasuke dragged Naruto over to the bed pushing him down and making him lie flat on his back. He grabbed the orange cotton boxers on either side and tugged them off, smirking and licking his lips when Naruto’s cock sprang forth.


He stood straight up pulling off his own silk boxers before kneeling on the bed over Naruto.


Naruto sat up and their lips met in an intense kiss. Two warm wet tongues swiped at each other lips crushed. Sasuke brought the kiss to a quick end as he scooted back on his knees until he was hovering over Naruto’s length.


Neji watched in pure fascination as Naruto’s cook nearly disappeared into Sasuke’s mouth.


“Ahh…Ssss”


Neji drooled at the sight of Sasuke bobbing his head up and down. He noticed how Naruto kept trying to raise his hips off the bed only to be stilled by Sasuke’s strong grip. He moved his gaze to Naruto’s face. His eyes where closed in pure bliss, his left hand tugging at his own hair. Suddenly, Neji pale eyes were staring into bright blue ones.


“Come here,” Naruto growled out. Neji walked slowly towards the bed.


“Lose the boxers,” he said huskily, and that is exactly what Neji did, slowly pulling them off and receiving an approving look from Naruto.


Neji crawled on the bed, his knees on either side of Naruto’s head. Naruto titled his head back and stuck his tongue, the wordless gesture telling Neji exactly what he wanted.


Neji lowered himself so that his length slid into Naruto’s waiting mouth. He bit back a moan as a talented tongue licked invisible patterns around his throbbing flesh.


“F-Fuck, Naruto,” Neji said between gasps.


It went like this for several moments, with Sasuke sucking Naruto and Naruto sucking Neji.


Neji decided that it was about time for Sasuke to enjoy some special attention as well as he scooted away from Naruto’s warm mouth. He leaned down and whispered into Naruto’s ear. Naruto nodded and gripped Sasuke’s hair, stopping him form sucking and freezing him in place.


“Get on your back,” Neji breathed out, and Sasuke crawled forward and turned to lie on his back next to Naruto. Neji and Naruto crawled towards the edge of the bed, both of their cocks painfully hard and dripping, shining from the effects of precum and salvia.


Naruto was the first to taste Sasuke’s heated flesh. He held it at the base as he swallowed it as far as he could without gagging. He lifted his head and allowed Neji to mimic his movements.


“God…Nar…Neji…shit”


Sasuke propped himself on his hands and watched as Naruto and Neji took turns sucking him. Every few minutes they would pause in their ministrations to sloppily, yet deeply kiss each other. It made Sasuke want to come right then and there, watching his long haired friend suck on the bottom lip of the blond…their blond.


“E-Enough,” Sasuke whispered. Naruto and Neji looked questioningly at the dark haired man.


Sasuke sat up, he inwardly cursed knowing he didn’t have any lube. He scanned the room eyeing a small bottle of complimentary lotion on the nightstand next to the bed. He leaned over and grabbed the bottle.


“Get your ass over here, Dobe,” Sasuke growled, his cock twitched in anticipation, knowing he would be slamming into a tanned ass in mere minutes.

Naruto gave Sasuke a sexy smirk and crawled over to him on hands and knees. Sasuke took the opportunity to smack a tanned butt cheek, smirking at Naruto as he yelped.


“Ahh…Teme!”


“You know you like it,” Sasuke said, smacking the other cheek.”


Opening the lotion, Sasuke poured some into his hands. He massaged it on to his fingers, and slipped then slipped his coated middle finger into Naruto’s puckered entrance.


“Hnn…more…Sasuke”


Sasuke wasn’t surprised at this demand. This was definitely NOT Naruto’s first time, nor his.


Using the excess lotion still on his hands he massaged his length and shivered from his own touches as well as the kisses that Neji was placing on his neck behind him.


“You ready, Naruto?” he asked, as he lined up his pulsing manhood with the waiting hole.


Naruto nodded his head in response. Sasuke handed Neji the small bottle and proceeded to sinking into the tight heat inside of Naruto.


“Sh…Shit!” Naruto cursed at the feeling of be filled.


Meanwhile, Neji was behind Sasuke lathering his own fingers and cock with the lotion. He slowly pushed his index finger inside Sasuke wiggling it around a bit.


“Sasukeee,” Naruto whined. He was growing frustrated with the Uchiha filling him, but not yet moving.


“Be patient, Dobe,” Sasuke whispered. “It’s okay, Hyuuga. I won’t break.”


Neji nodded even though Sasuke couldn’t see it. He poured a little more lotion into his hand and stroked his cock holding back the moans from the scene presented in front of him.


He guided his own length to Sasuke entrance and poked curiously a few times. He took a deep breath and then pushed inside.


Sasuke closed his and tried to get a hold of his breaths. He felt like he was going to burst, with Neji filling him from behind, and he filling Naruto, the sensations where almost too much.


He felt Neji slowly pull back and he followed suit, the two of them pulling back until they were almost outside of the person they were currently inside.


“Ready?” Neji asked Sasuke.


“Mmm…yeah,” Sasuke replied.


Reading each others body movements they both slammed forward. Neji and Sasuke both sucked in their breath while Naruto cried out in double pleasure of the extra weight and pressure caused by Neji slamming into Sasuke.


After a couple of minutes of being out of sync, they finally got the hang of pounding into the bodies underneath them down to a science.


“Sasuke…so fucking…fuck…so tight,” Neji panted into the air.


Sasuke grabbed a mess of blond hair and tugged Naruto’s head back. He wanted to stop Naruto from thrusting back at him so hard. He could feel his orgasm building.


“Nar…Naruto…stop…I…I don’t wanna…don’t wanna cum…yet”


Naruto clawed at the comforter, the sheets, the pillows, anything he could get his hands on.


“P-Please, Sasuke…harder…I need it…fuck…Sasuke…FUCK ME!”


Hearing the blond beg caused the tingling and pressure to build in both Sasuke and Neji.


Names were called out in ecstasy, cries were shouted, and breaths were held. Neji gave a particularly hard thrust to Sasuke’s prostate causing the dark haired male to cry out.


“NEJI!...so close…I’m…gonna…”


Neji couldn’t hold back any longer. He pounded blindly into Sasuke’s heat relishing in the grunts and moans that erupted from Sasuke’s mouth.


“Fuck…Sasuke…gonna…hnn…AHHH!”


He squeezed his eyes shot as his seed exploded into the Uchiha underneath him. His hands rubbed up and down Sasuke’s back as the high from his intense orgasm slowly came back down, then he gently pulled out, hypnotized by the white trail flowing down Sasuke’s thigh.


Naruto thrust back to Sasuke harder than ever wanting nothing more that to hear Sasuke cry out just as Neji had done moments before.


“Naruto…Naruto…please…stop…shit…Naruto…stop…FUCK…NA…NARUTO!”


Sasuke was next to cum, pumping everything he had into the tan body. He pushed in deeper squirting all of his goodness into the sexy male seeing nothing but stars.


He slowly pulled out, and then flipped the blond over pulling him into a sitting position, he and Neji took turns sucking his dangerously engorged cock. Naruto closed his eyes filling his senses to the brim.


“Open your eyes, Naruto,” Neji whispered.


“Come on, Dobe. I want to look into your eyes when you cum,” Sasuke seductively stated.


Naruto opened piercing lust filled blue eyes and met pale white and onyx black, complete opposites.


He thrashed his head side to side trying to will his orgasm away. He felt a coiling unraveling down his back and in his stomach traveling quickly towards his groin. He bit his lip as that coiling finally burst through.


“OH GOD, SASUKE…NEJI…I’M…I’M CUMMING!”


Two hungry mouths waited with tongues out. They lapped up the sticky white essence. Naruto cried out as Sasuke deep throated Naruto’s cock which was quickly followed by Neji doing the same.


The older males swallowed every last drop, then kissed tasting Naruto on each other. They then leaned up to be face to face with him, all of them kissing, first Sasuke and Naruto, then Neji and Naruto, then Sasuke and Neji. They fell back on to the bed completely spent.


“That was an experience,” Neji said through panted breaths.


“Yeah.” Sasuke agreed.


“We should have graduated from college years ago,” Naruto belted out with a grin, earning him some quiet chuckles.


“Will we ever do this again?” Naruto asked aloud, and quietly hoped the answer would be yes.


“I’m fine with it,” Neji stated bluntly.


They turned their heads to look over to Sasuke. Sasuke tilted his head up gazing at the ceiling.


“Well, Teme?” Naruto questioned.


“Hn…definitely.”