TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The (Kyuubi) Fox and the (Inuzuka) Hound by animehead

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This story contains a NaruKiba pairing. It is a one shot. I do not own Naruto or any of the other characters from the anime/manga. Contains a lemon.
Ah…yes…another one shot request fic, and my first time writing this pairing. I have the habit of making them argue when they are around each other. They are too much alike not to!

This is a one shot request fic for SharinganEyes. Sorry I didn’t make it a high school camping trip, but I got lazy…lol, forgive me?

I don’t own Naruto…blah, blah, blah…I also don’t own “The Fox and the Hound,” boy that’s an old movie….I think.




The (Uzumaki) Fox and the (Inuzuka) Hound




“This is going to be a classic,”



I say as I lean against a tree. I am so thrilled you could probably see the excitement radiating from me. I can’t wait to see the look on their faces. I’m going to remember it for the rest of my life!



“Yeah, it will be as long as you don’t screw anything up,”



Oh, Kiba. I forgot that jerk was here. Actually, I knew he was here, but I was hoping he would have disappeared by now. He thinks he’s so smart, just because he so called “helped” me with what is going to be the greatest prank ever. He didn’t even do anything really, expect spy on Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Tenten. So now he thinks he can take all the credit. I am the one who came up with the plan.



“I won’t screw anything up. You just make sure your smelly dog breath doesn’t scare them off, dummy.”



Anyway, this is how it goes. I overheard these girls talking about how they like to practice kissing and touching on each other in class one day. So I figured that maybe Sakura and the others do the same thing, right? I got Kiba to use his dumb dog ears to see what the girls had planned for tonight, and he found out that they are going camping tonight in these very woods. I mean come on. Why else would four girls go camping all by themselves with no guys to protect them! It can only mean that they are going to be fooling around, and I am going to get to see all of it. See, the plan is— no, correction, MY plan is to watch the girls do all that sexy stuff then sneak up on them, and then blackmail Sakura into dating me, great, huh?! I guess Kiba is just here to see the action. What guy wouldn’t want to see that?



“Come say that to my face, fox-shit,”



Kiba is so full of crap, and these damn girls are taking forever to get here. I am so bored. I wish I would have brought something to keep me entertained. It’s nothing to do out here. I wouldn’t mind walking around, but I don’t want to miss my chance of seeing those girls go at it. Oh well, I guess I have to make conversation (by conversation I mean piss off) with Kiba. I yawn.



“I’m bored. You’re boring me Kiba. Say something. Akamaru makes better conversation than you.”



“Oh, yeah? Well the feeling is mutual jackass. Besides this was your GREAT idea. You are the one that should have something to talk about, idiot.”



Who the hell does he think he is talking to? I ought to walk over to him and punch him right in the— Wait! I have a better idea. Let’s see how he likes this.



“You know, Kiba, I was just thinking.”



“Wow that’s a surprise. Is that why you look so tired? Are you worn out from all that thinking?”



I ignore his smart comment. Besides, I am about to really piss him off. Then he’ll get mad and go home, and I’ll get to watch the girls all by myself.



“Actually, I was just thinking about how dogs are so DUMB and LAME.”



“WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!”



I close my eyes clearly unimpressed by his loud outburst. I take my time before I answer him. I can feel his eyes burning holes in my chest. It’s perfect. Haha, Kiba’s such a jerk!



“I said…dogs are…DUMB…and…LAME.”



Kiba laughs, much to my surprise. He crosses his arms and shifts most of his weight on his right foot. I open my eyes curiously, waiting to see what he is going to say or do.



“Are you smoking something, Uzumaki? Dogs ARE and will ALWAYS be, the best animal in the world, not only that…they are a HELL of a lot better than foxes.”



It’s my turn to laugh now. Did he just say dogs are BETTER than foxes?



“You are so deranged, Kiba. How in the hell can dogs be BETTER than foxes? Do you even know what you are saying?”



“You’re the deranged one! Check this out stupid. Scooby Doo—DOG, Snoopy—DOG, Beethoven—DOG, Lassie—Dog. Now you tell me…exactly how many popular foxes are there?”



I sit on the ground with my fists balled as I try my hardest to rack my brain for a fox. Dammit why can’t I think of one? One damn fox! I could say Kyuubi, but that would be too obvious. Dammit! Think, Naruto think! Ah ha! Got it! I look at him with an all knowing smirk.



“The FOX and the Hound!”



In your face punk! I bet he feels so dumb!



“Hound—DOG.”



Son of a bitch! I forgot about that stupid dog! Well anyway, who cares? Foxes are still better. I don’t want to play this stupid game anymore. I zone out for a minute and when I focus my attention back to Kiba I notice he is staring down at his sleeping bag. No, he’s not staring at his sleeping bag. He’s staring at something under it. Something he’s trying to hide from me.



“What are you looking at?”



I question him. He shoves whatever it is completely back under his sleeping bag, and looks at me, his face is all flustered. I raise an eyebrow at his actions. He’s got something over there and I want to know what it is.



“I’m not looking at anything. Mind your own business, jerk.”



I stand up, stretching my arms and cracking my back. I let out another yawn, but this time it’s fake. I hope he doesn’t realize it though.



“I got to take a leak.”



I say as I walk towards him. I see him tense, maybe he thinks I am going to try to snatch whatever it is he is looking at. I keep walking, dragging my feet until I finally walk pass him. I can’t see him, but I know he’s watching my retreating back to make sure that I won’t try anything funny. When I think I am far enough away I dash behind a tree to hide behind it. I can clearly see him. His head is down. I can only see his back, but I’m pretty sure he is looking at the thing he was hiding, again. I start creeping my way back to him, trying my hardest to be as quiet as possible. I’m almost there, about ten feet away. I step down softly only to snap a stupid scrawny twig in half. Kiba’s head shoots up. I don’t have time to hide so I run as fast as I can towards him. Before he can do anything I crash into his back sending us both tumbling across the forest floor.



“WHAT THE HELL, NARUTO?”



He shouts at me. I crawl away from him, laughing loudly and hysterically like a mad man. I dive next to his sleeping bag, reaching blindly for whatever it is the moron tried to keep away from me. My hand slides across something, something that feels like a magazine. I grab it from under the sleeping bag, and stand up grinning and running from the fuming Kiba hot on my heels. It’s dark so it’s hard to see, but as I run under the moon light I clearly and distinctly see a…cock. So that’s what he was hiding. That’s dumb, all guys like porn don’t they. I am about to call him a loser for being shy about it, but when I look down at it again I see another cock. Two cocks…so that means that this is…yaoi! Is Kiba into this?



“Kiba, what is this?”



I clearly know what it is, but I want him to tell me why he brought this magazine out here. I hold the magazine out to him. Our eyes are locked on each others for a moment until he looks down, his face a mixture between a blush and a scowl. He takes a deep breath, walks over to me and snatches the magazine from me.



“I’m leaving,”



He says, as he turns around and starts walking away. The girls still haven’t arrived and to be honest I don’t really care. Everything that is going on now is much more interesting. I don’t want him to go. I want to know more about why Kiba brought that magazine.



“D-Don’t go, stupid. It doesn’t bother me,”



He turns around and eyes me suspiciously. I can practically see his thought process. He’s wondering why it wouldn’t bother me that he is into this stuff. All he has to do is ask and I’ll be happy to tell him.



“You don’t think it’s wrong?”



I smirk at him. Of course I don’t think it is wrong. Why should I?



“If it feels good, it can be that bad, right?”



I answer him. He frowns at me, but I don’t know why, but I’m pretty sure he is going to tell me though.



“How would you know if it feels good or not?”



This time I chuckle. That was a stupid question.



“Well those two guys in the magazine sure make it look like it feels good.”



Kiba rolls his eyes at my reply, but I see him trying to hide that grin that trying to force its way on to his face.



“I guess I was just curious.”



He says to me, another blush spreading across his cheeks.



“Have you ever tried it?”



I ask him, extremely curious to see what the answer will be. I ignore the fact that talking about this is making me slightly aroused.



“No.”



He replies. I can’t tell whether his answer is defensive or hopeful. I take my chance on the later.



“Want to?”



Oh my God! I can’t believe that I said that. I was thinking it, but I didn’t mean to say it out loud. How could I be so stupid? What if he says no? WHAT IF HE SAYS YES?
He looks at me and for the first time since I’ve ever known him I can’t read his facial expression. Seconds pass before he answers me, but it feels more like hours.



“O-Okay.”



I wasn’t expecting that, and I damn sure wasn’t expecting my feet and legs to be moving on their own closing the distance between myself and Kiba, and I also wasn’t expecting him to be meeting me halfway…but that’s exactly what he is doing. I briefly wonder how awkward this is going to be, but once we reach each other that thought is wiped from my brain. Kiba grabs me by my shirt and pulls me into a heated kiss. Damn, Kiba! I guess he has been thinking about this for quite some time. I slide my tongue across his lips, slipping it into a warm and inviting wet mouth. I graze against his teeth which are sharp as hell, for some reason I think that excites Kyuubi. I grab Kiba by his wrist and push him up against a tree. I let his wrists go and lean into his neck, kissing and nipping the salty sensitive flesh. I feel him growl against me, and tug at my pants. He’s making it hard for me to concentrate on him.



“Don’t you want to take things slow, Kiba?”



“NO!”



Well if he doesn’t want to take his time then neither will I. I shove him up against the tree again, and pull my shirt, pants, and boxers off while he does the same. It just so happens at this time a huge burst of shyness and uncertainty for Kiba rears its ugly head. I won’t go any further if he doesn’t want to, but I am so hard and ready that I think I am going to burst if he decides he doesn’t want to this.



“If you don’t want to do this than we can st…”



“Shut up, Naruto.”



He demands before he drops to his knees. He strokes my cock gently and experimentally a few times, and I close my eyes and let out small moan. He takes his finger and smears pre-cum around the head before taking the pad of his thumb and rubbing it up and down the bottom of my shaft. He closes his hand around it and pumps slow a few times, then he speeds up. I let out a few ragged breaths, and then nearly shout into the still of the night as he sucks on the tip while still pumping at the base. I move within his mouth trying to get him to take more of me into it. When he doesn’t I get frustrated and slap his hand away and grab him by his brunette hair shoving much of my cock into his mouth and guiding his head with my hand to bob up and down.



“Yeah…just…just…like…that.”



I say to him. He sucks harder and I release my hand from his hair. He’s going to make me cum, and I can’t have that. I gasp when he hums around my cock, the vibrations nearly driving me over the edge.



“Get up.”



I growl out to him. He stands up and I start to bend ready to return the favor when he grabs me by the arm to stop me from bending further.



“Forget about that. I want to know what it feels like with you inside of me.”



I nod my head quickly in response. I inwardly curse knowing that this is going to be painful without any lubrication, but Kiba is tough, he can handle it, right? I lift his left leg up in the air with one hand, while sucking on a few fingers on my other hand. I take my wet digits out of my mouth and slide my index finger into his tight hole. He grunts and I almost pull it out until he shoves his self down on to it.



“Come on, Uzumaki….No…more fingers…I…I want the…real…thing.”



I lick my lips, and then line my cock up with his puckered entrance. I push in slowly and he squeezes on my upper arms, bracing himself for the pain and steadying himself. He squeezes his eyes shut as I push all the way into him.



“AHHH…God…it…it…stings!”



I hiss at the warm tightness. Damn it feels so good. I don’t want to stop. Please Kiba don’t make me stop.



“D-Do you want…me…to…stop… uhh…fuck.”



He shakes his head furiously, and lifts his other leg, and I grab a hold of it. I hold him up using the tree to help support the majority of his weight.




“Just…ahh…hnn…f-fuck…JUST DO IT!



I pull back, and then thrust into him. He cries out, and I do the same right along with him. He wraps his legs around my waist tightly.



“Fuck…Kiba…so…haa…so…fuck…fucking…tight.”



His cock rubs between us and, and the sensation is wonderful to me, so it must be amazing to him. His hands are wrapped around my neck and he is whimpering, telling me to keep going. I lift his legs a little more changing my angle and Kiba screams.



“GOD! Oh my god, Naruto. I think…I think I’m going to cum.”



I keep pounding into that spot, and Kiba continues to moan and shout. The groans, and grunts, and moans that come from us sounds like to animals mating in the woods…come to think of it…I guess that’s what we are.



“FUCK…right there! Oh Gods…it’s…hnn…I’m cum— AHHH!



Kiba shoots all over his self and me. It’s the most erotic thing I’ve ever seen. It makes me pound into him madly. His insides are contracting around me, constricting my pulsing cock. In the moments before I cum, I lean into him biting down on the fleshy junction of his neck. He whimpers and scratches my shoulders and back with his claws.



“SHIT, KIBA! H-Here it comes!”



My cock erupts like a volcano, pumping my seed into him, so much so that it oozes back out of him and on to my thighs. I am still inside of him, his arms and legs still wrapped around me. We stay that way, using the tree as support, waiting for our breathing to calm. When it does I kiss him gently on his forehead, and then his lips.



“The Fox and the Hound, huh?”



He says to me with a smirk. I lean my head against his chest listening to his soothing heart beat.



“Yeah. The Fox and the Hound, but…foxes are still BETTER than dogs.”



I say matter of factually with a smirk of my own, fighting back a shiver from the cold, and a yawn from our extracurricular activities. Kiba grins at me. I have a feeling that Kiba and I will be doing this a lot more in the near future.



“Hmm…and they say you can’t teach an old dog, new tricks.”



“Yeah, Uzumaki, but you know, I’m not an old dog, so…I know a lot of tricks.”



Sakura and the girls never showed up that night, but it didn’t matter. Kiba and I spent the rest of the night “teaching” each other…tricks.