TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Through the Sand and Snow by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yes-I love to torture my readers and I love torturing my OCs even more n_n Sometimes....not all the time...anyways! On to the story.
Tora woke up, staring t the pale face of none other then Uchiha Itachi.
"Itachi-sama?" he blinked, sitting up, then noticing he was in nothing but boxers and a shirt that was way too big for him, so much that it was starting to fall off his shoulders. "Do people enjoy undressing me?" he muttered, aggrivated by always waking up missing pants and sometimes a shirt.
"I can see why they would, Tora-kun," Itachi snickered.
"I thought you were asleep...." Tora muttered.
"You are unable to whispered, therefore, you woke me up," Itachi said, with a slight smirk.
Yuki came walking into the room, eye twitching slightly as he jumped up on the bed with Tora and Itachi, spreading out.
"I am never sleeping in the same room as Kisame-san again...the whole room smells like fish," he hissed.
Itachi frowned, "You won't get any sleep in here though, I mena, I know I'll be keeping Tora-kun up."
Yuki stared at Itachi, "You are a pervert...."
"And proud of it..." he muttered.
Tora stared blankly at the two, his legs curled to the side of him. "Itachi-sama, do I get to wear one of your cloaks?" he asked cutely.
Yuki stared. Why did Tora get so childish around Itachi, was it because of the past memories of their childhood? Or did Tora have a mental problem? "Tora-sama, you know we can't stay here...."
Tora looked into Yuki's eyes, "Yuki-kun, we will stay here, I told you I was going to protect them and anyways, it isn't like I'll be alone....I have Itachi-sama here and I have you, and Deidara-san! And Tobi-kun, and----" he was silenced with a kiss from Itachi, who smirked agaisnt his lips.
When he pulled back, Tora smiled contently as Itachi put a finger to Tora's lips, "Now, shh, we'll get you a cloak and you can say hello to your old friends."
Tora nodded and quickly ran into the bathroom to take a shower, locking the door behind him, before Itachi could get in.
Yuki smirked from his place on the bed, "Even if he isn't a virgin, he is quite modest, ne?"
Itachi rolled his eyes at Yuki's antic and sat on the bed, waiting for Tora to come out.

A few minutes later, Tora came out with a towel hanging loosely from his slender waist, "Where are my clothes?" he asked.
Itachi pointed to the closet as he got up, walking into the bathroom to take his shower as well.
Soon they were both dressed and clean, Tora had found a cloak that was the right size for him and a mesh shirt and black pants.
Yuki jumped down from the bed, after Itachi had forced a collar onto him that had the plate of his headband on it, with a big slash through it, and the material had the red clouds on it.
Yuki growled and walked out of the room, followed by Itachi and Tora.
No one was out in the room, except Kisame, who lazily sat on a chair.
"Where are the others?" Itachi asked emotionlessly.
"On missions..." Kisame replied.
"Okay, well, Tora-kun, make yourself at home," Itachi whispered into Tora's ear, making Tora shiver.
Yuki made a gagging sound, before trotting over to Kisame and biting him. Hard.
Kisame shrieked with pain, "Why'd you do that?! I'll shred you!"
Yuki smirked, "I was acting on instinct, Fishy Man."
"Why is Yuki-chan such a teme?" Itachi asked.
Tora smiled, "I have the tendancy to be get close to a lot of teme's, take you for instance, Itachi-sama!" Tora exclaimed.
Itachi twitched, just then, an explosion was heard, and Kisame and Itachi looked at eachother, Yuki and Tora jumping up in suprise, then Tora smiling.
"DEIDARA-SAN!" he squealed happily.





TBC
Chapter end notes: Let me get a few things clear: Tora has been to the Akatsuki Lair before, afterall, Itachi was constantly trying to keep Tora by him at all times. Tora also gets a lot more childish around Itachi for just about everything Yuki listed, after the tragic event of the Uchiha clan, eveytime he was around Sasuke or Itachi he was brought back to his childhood days, therefore acting more childish. Like a perverted five year old n_n Hope this clears some stuff up. PLEASE review c: