TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Through the Sand and Snow by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I had to write this story after coming up with a great character who was inspired by Yuki my white tiger plushie c:

Anyways, I don`t own Naruto and I hope you enjoy the story.
The Tigers of the Snow


"Who are you?" shouted a gaurd before he was silenced by a swipe of a paw.


A white tiger growled as he slowly walked through the village, a man on his back who had obviously fainted from the heat of the desert, the large cat sighed as it looked back at it's friend and partner, then continued walking ahead.
Unfortunately the beast was stopped by two people, a man and a woman. The man wore a black outfit, the head piece making him appear as if he had cat ears and he had purple makeup on his face in odd patterns.
The female had blonde hair back in four pigtails and she carried a large fan, her teal colored eyes staring into the grey ones of the cat, making him nervous.
"Kankurou, isn`t it a little weird that a white tiger would be in the desert, carrying a man around?" the woman stated, looking over at the man who was apparently named Kankurou.
The man shrugged indifferently, seeming as if he rather be somewhere else now. "I don`t know Temari, I guess, let's escort the pussy cat to Gaara," he muttered.
"For your information I am not a 'pussy cat' as you called me, I am a white tiger who has a name," the tiger started, glaring at Kankurou, "And that name is Yuki, now take me to the Kazekage, my friend here needs help."
They both stared, "It can talk?" Kankurou asked stupidly.
"No, you are just hearing things," Yuki said sarcastically, nudging at Temari as if begging her to take them to the Kazekage.
"...Hai, we'll take you," Temari muttered, escorting Yuki to a large building and taking him in.
Temari forced herself to smile at Yuki, "It'll just be a moment," she whispered, before walking through a door into some kind of office.
Kankurou continued staring at Yuki and the man laying on his back. The cat twitched in an annoyed way before looking over at Kankurou, "Do you want something?"
"Who is the man---" he was cut off as Temari walked back, basically dragging Yuki into the office.
Yuki stared at the man sitting at the desk. He had short, messy, red hair and pale green eyes that seemed to be surrounded in too much eyeliner, and he had a tatoo that was the kanji for love.
"So, will you help my friend here? Or must I sit here and wait for him to die?" Yuki muttered in an annoyed tone.
Temari looked over at the man who nodded. Temari gently lifted the man off of Yuki's back and walking out of the office.
Yuki all of a sudden looked distressed, "I didn`t mean take him away from me!"
He started to pace and the red haired man sighed, "Who are you?"
"Who are you first of all?" Yuki asked as he continued his pacing.
"I am Sabaku no Gaara, or just Gaara, I am the Kazekage of this village, now, who are you?" he muttered, eyes lacking any emotion.
"I am Yuki, and that man you took away was Tora, my friend, my partner, my master. He told me to come to Suna if he was to get into trouble, which as you see, he did," Yuki muttered.
Gaara nodded, "I`ll take you to see him now, Yuki-chan."
"Yuki-chan? I`m not your pet, I`m not a girl, and I`m not a kid," he snorted before walking at the door, Gaara close behind.
'Why am I taking all of this from a talking tiger? A talking white tiger at that? I must be loosing it...' Gaara thought to himself as he took Yuki to a hospital and to a room.
"You should open your eyes," came a feminine voice as Yuki and Gaara walked in, only to see Temari glaring at the short silver haired man, whos eyes were tightly shut.
"Give me the fucking bandages back and tie them around my eyes," he muttered.
"Gaara," Temari muttered, looking over at her brother, "You should come here."
Gaara came closer and looked at the silver haired man who Yuki said was Tora.
He looked at the man's right arm, a large black X tattoo was on it, just like on Yuki's forehead.
Who were the exactly?
"Put the bandages back around his eyes, I want to ask him some questions," Gaara muttered calmly.
"Hai," Temari muttered, wrapping the bandages around Tora's eyes,
Tora soon sat up, smiling, first looking at his IV then in Yuki's direction.
"Hey Yuki-kun!" Tora laughed.
Temari and Gaara stared, how did he know where all that stuff was? His eyes were completely covered.
"Tora-sama, glad to see you awake, I`m hoping Temari-san has been taking proper care of you while I was talking to Kazekage-sama," Yuki said.
"Ah, hello there Kazekage-sama, Temari-san," Tora said cheerfully.
Temari glared and then turned away, what happened to the bastard who had been yelling at her before? Talk about split personallities.
"Tora-san, I have to talk to you about something," Gaara stated, noticing the man frown, then quickly replace it with a smile.
"Anything," Tora replied.






TBC
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8D That image is copyright me.
Anyways, you like it so far? It has been fun for me to write so far, especially talking as Yuki xD