TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Through the Sand and Snow by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: -mutters something about how posting titles at the beggining of everything is annoying- It seriously is xP ANYWAYS! Some ItachixTora will be in this chapter. YAY!
Tora stopped running when he bumped into someone on the outskirts of Suna, he fell back onto his butt.
"Gomenasai..." Tora muttered.
"Hmm...Tora-kun, you've been causing me a lot of trouble lately, did you know that?" a familiar voice replied.
Tora looked up, only to see Kisame and Itachi, staring smugly down out him.
"Ita-chan..." he whispered.
"Who said you could call me Ita-chan, Tora-kun?" Itachi asked, smirking smugly as he kneeled down in front of Tora.
Kisame leaned against a tree, keeping watch, just in case.
"Gomen...Itachi-sama..." Tora whispered, looking into Itachi's eyes.
He looked shocked when he realized he had been picked up bridal style by Itachi.
He felt his headband and bandages slowly be taken off, "Hm, it's a shame to hide those eyes, if only they didn't hide so much..."
"I don't see what is so special about them, they might be a beautiful shade of blue, but they aren't special...." Kisame muttered.
"Only the Uchiha clan knows the secret, or more like, I only know the secret now," Itachi snickered.
Tora wrapped his arms around Itachi's neck and closed his eyes. Why couldn't he refuse Itachi? It didn't make sense, all he could do was run, but in the end, he could never truely escape Itachi.
"TORA-SAMA!" came an urgent voice, Itachi looked to see Yuki, who was alone.
"Yuki-chan, come on, Tora-kun has some catching up to do with me...." Itachi mumbled as he started walking away from Suna.
Yuki sighed, looking back, he knew Gaara would start looking for them, and he could only hope Tora would get over Itachi real soon.

When they arrived back at the Akatsuki lair, Itachi place Tora in his bed and sat next to him, watching as the younger boy clung to him.
Yuki muttered something about how childish Tora was and how Itachi should know better, but this simply got him whacked on the head by Kisame, "Come on, kitty cat, let's leave these two alone..." Kisame muttered, pulling Yuki after him as Yuki growled indignantly.
When the two were gone, itachi smiled happily as he brushed the hair out of Tora's face, his eyes fluttering open, to reveal the bright saphire blue eyes. Tora's eyes attracted people's attention to them if they saw them, because it was really the only color Tora had. He wore black, he was pale, and had silver hair.
"Itachi-sama...I need to see Gaara-kun..." Tora muttered.
"You know, aslong as you stay here, none of your friends will be hurt," Itachi muttered.
"Really?"
"Really...I don't go back on my word."
Tora then glomped Itachi, knocking him off of the bed onto the floor, where Itachi pushed Tora under him, kissing him.
"Hm, now, be a good cat and go to sleep, I have buisness to attend too...." Itachi muttered, standing up and helped pull Tora off the floor.
"Hai, Itachi-sama..." Tora muttered, hugging Itachi and kssing him on the cheek before crawling onto the bed and curling up, falling asleep.
Itachi watched him for a moment, buisness could wait.
He tossed aside his cloak, sandles and shirt, and climbed next to Tora, pulling the younger boy closer, who gladly accepted the warmth.
"You've been through a lot..Tora-kun."

Meanwhile, Gaara paced nervously in his office, it had been over a day and there had been rumors that a mysterious man with long black hair and a man that resembled a shark had been seen around the outskirts of Suna.
And there had also been a rumor that Tora had been seen being carried out of Suna in Itachi's arms, and it didn't suprise him, because deep in his heart, he knew, Tora still loved Uchiha Itachi.




TBC
Chapter end notes: Poor Gaara-kun. But I love pairings with Itachi, and yes, you found out a little about Tora's eyes, which in the end, still tells you nothing xP Anyways, please review.