TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ally or Enemy? by broken0dream

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The yaoi is barely noticible, so I promise, if you don't like yaoi, you will NOT be bothered by this fic, really!
Ally or Enemy?

Disclaimer: I don’t own NARUTO, if I did; Tobi would already have taken the mask of and would have been Obito.

Summary: They hated each other. They argued, they fought, yet, they didn't know, each day, they were being pulled apart. Sometimes, forgetting isn’t enough, for next time they meet; it will be as enemies...

“Speech”

‘Thought’

Flash back or POV, sounds, important happening, dreams.


(Authors note)

AL, sounds

Inner Sakura

0Scene-Change0

A/N: Yay! I finnaly got of my lazy ass and made an Obitobi fic! Woopah! Ok, it takes time during NARUTO II, so spoilers will be present, but I will try and make it as spoiler free as possible.

))))) Story Start (((((


Tobi wondered through The Fire Country’s Great Forest, he sighed. He had gone out here to forget about the last ‘problem’ he had whit the Deidara, which as always… involved screaming, biju, and explosives.

Rustle

He looked behind him, nothing. “I guess it was nothing…” picking up his pace again, he sighed as he thought of the rant Deidara had put him against a few a hours ago.

0 Kirigekure - 5AM 0


“DID NOT KNOW!!??” Deidara scram at Tobi, his anger more than evident. “How could you NOT know that we where suppose to be here at midnight??!! Un!”

“…” Tobi remained silent.

“…Tobi?” The blond man asked, usually, Tobi would beg, but the silence was now awkward. That was until he heard that sound. “Zzz…”

BOOOM!!!

“AHH!!”

“WAKE UP IDIOT!!!”


0 End Flash Back 0


He just shuddered thinking about it, still, he had to admit. It was his foult for falling sleep…

Crack.

There was another sound, ‘Now, it could be coincidence…’ so he just shrugged it off. Just as he started to walk away, something touched him in the shoulder. Next thing he knew… he was in complete darkness…

0 Konoha 0


Naruto groaned as he looked at the river, “Can’t he EVER be on time?”, Sakura just shrugged, “Knowing him for the last 3 years and a half… you can take it as a no…”

“Yo.”

Their head snapped back to see Kakashi arriving, his usual book in hand. “I-“ before he got to finish a certain fox ninja interrupted, “Wait, wait! Don’t tell me. You’re late today because you got lost on the road of life while helping some random old lady cross a random street; after saving her poor pooch from a rampage of S ranked criminals who had set a fire on the mime you were copying because you covered the wrong eye with your headband!” (Remember this from Bloody Seal? XD)

Kakashi sweatdroped, “No. Something important came up.”

Sakura and Naruto blinked, “Nani?”

The Jounin tilted his head to the side, “Come.”

They, having nothing else to do, followed.

0 ANBU HQ 0


With a small nod from Tsunade, team 7 makes its way into the ANBU Holding Cells.

Kakashi looked around, various missing nins where in these cells, but he couldn’t help but wondering why they where here. Better yet, why did they let Naruto and Sakura in?

They stop in front the cell they the ANBU are guarding so nervously, and unmatched eyes blink at him from a horrifically scarred face. This is why they dragged him out of bed at six AM, and not let him go to the memorial.

Tsunade turns to them, “Any of you can confirm this person’s identity?”, they look at him, a feeling familiarity in the back of their heads.

They stared at a color of black and glassy eyes that their sure they’ve seen before, raven black hair, black eyes. First name that popped into Sakura’s head was Sasuke, but she just shook it of as impossible. Naruto’s was something very similar.

Thought the bastard opens his mouth and blurts out something completely unimportant, that they don’t quite pay attention, and then, the man squints his eyes with a pout that twists his scars in painful-looking ways, making Sakura shudder and look away momentarily.

But all this time, Kakashi was not sure what to make of it, that his best friend is alive, or he’s wasted five thousand five hundred and thirty-seven mornings talking to a rock.

“Well?” Tsunade asked, snapping them out of their train of thought, “Can you?”

The trio shook their head, even thought, at the back their heads, something was nagging them that they could. Sighing, Tsunade motioned them to follow her.

0 Hokage Tower 0


Sitting in her desk, Tsunade sighed, rubbing her temples. She looked forward to see her favorite sake cup in front of her. “So… why?” Naruto chose to speak, bringing Tsunade’s attention to the team. “Well… You see…” she started, “That man you saw in there, he started blabbing things… something about team 7. I though you might know something about him…”

The pink haired kunoichi bit her lip, “I see…”

“But for now,” Tsunade took out a bottle of sake, “You can go home and think about this.” She started to gently pour the sake into her cup.

“Hai, Hokage-sama.” Whit a small bow and a turn on their heels, Team seven exited the room. Just as they did…

Tsunade’s sake cup cracked.(1)

0 Sakura’s house 0


Sakura was liying in her bed, it was already past 2AM, and she was dead tired. But all the time, she was wondering who that man was, he just felt, familiar

“Who are you?” she asked to no one in particular. She closed her eyes, and hoped to sleep.

0 ? 0


Sakura opened her eyes, everything was white. ‘Uh? Where… am I?’

“Where do you think?”

She looked at her surroundings, there was NO ONE there… ‘Where… are you?’

“Behind!”

‘Uh?!’ she turned on her heel, a boy younger than her stood before her. ‘Who- who are you?’

“I’m-”


0 Sakura’s house- 1PM 0


Thunk

THUNK

THUNK!!


THUNK!!

Sakura woke up, her heart beating, “What was that?”

SMASH!!

“Sakura-chan!! It’s 1PM!” a certain blond teen scram, holding a few stones on his hand.

Her eyes widen, “WHAT??” Jumping out of bed, and grabing her usual clothes, Sakura exited her house quite hastily.

0 ANBU Cells 0


Tobi was still being kept locked, his cell being hevily guarded, “Can I have my mask back?”

“No.” The wolf ANBU besides him answeared, a tone of indifrence in his voice. “Ah… it was worth a try.” Tobi said, a pout twisting his scars in a very painful looking manner.

0 Red Mountains 0


“What do you mean he hasn’t reported back, Deidara?” the anger in the shadow’s voice was quite evident.

“Well, he-” Deidara never got a chance to finish, as the leader interrupted, “No more. I will send Zetsu and you to track him back. He still holds vital information, which if goes out into the public, our plans could be ruined. Understand?”

“Hai!”

)))))Chapter end(((((


Ok, sorry if this was short, it was a spur of the moment… any ideas, constructive critisim, and suggestions, are more than welcome. Thank you!

Also, the pairing is NOT ObiSaku or TobiSaku. I just thought that Obito/Tobi, might remind her of Sasuke. Also, this is just an assumption, Obitobi may, or may not, be canon.

I’ll bring something longer next time, promised.

Credit time…

Ideas where given by N-Nard (LimeQuartz on Fanfiction), and Bored Gamer, not stolen. Thank you for helping me guys! –glomps-

1: The cracking of a cup in Japan is often assosiacted with future bad luck, and/or evil.