TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I'm in love with a skater by PunkSk8terMichelle

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I own no one except Megumi. Enjoy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This ish Megumi! Enjoy the fic and please review!
*****************************************

"Damn...how'd I end up here again..?" Megumi Akane struggled on as the wind blew the sand around her legs. She was lost in the desert and wasnt sure WHEN she will reach her destination. Megumi took out her cell phone. "Gotta...call...someone...I know! I'll call Naruto!" the girl said. Megumi dialed Naruto's number with shaky fingers.
"Hello?" the blonde said on the other end of the phone.
"Naruto! Its Megumi.....I...I.." Megumi suddenly fainted dropping the cell phone in the process.
"Megumi? Megumi? Hello!? You there? Where are you? Megumi!" the phone screamed. Too bad Megumi coudnt answer...
*****************************************
Kankurou stared out the window boredly. There wasnt much to do since there was a huge sand storm outside. "Temari....whens dinner?" the boy said yawning.
Temari glared at Kankurou from the kitchen. "I will tell you when I'm done! So go find Gaara....or something."
Kankurou was going to say No, but he considered it since he was bored anyways. Gaara was outside on the deck staring at the swirling sand.
Kankurou came outside to join his little brother. "Gaara come on the sand storm looks pretty bad..."
Gaara looked at Kankurou, as if to say "I controle sand ya know..."
Kankurou read his look. "Yea..i KNOW that...but..hey...whats that?" Kankurou pointed to the body on the ground. Gaara looked at where he was pointing. "Should we check it out?" he said to Kankurou.
Kankurou coudnt help to smile. After Gaara saw a therepist, his kiling mood....was killed. The best part was that he even went to counseling with his dad kazekage. Kankurou nodded and jumped down from the deck followed by Gaara.
The two boys gazed at the girl before them.
She had long purple hair, and had a Leaf Village head band on her ankle. Kankurou picked the girl up and Gaara helped him too.
Kankurou smirked, "She's sure light!" with that, him and Gaara put the fainted girl on the couch in the living room.
Temari walked from the kitchen, "Dinners ready! Hey..whose that?"
"Me and Gaara found her outside."
"You picked up a random girl?"
"Shes ISNT random!...ok she is..but she needed help!"
"So? What do ya plan to do when shes awake? Keep her as a pet?"
"Would you two..shut up!" Gaara entered the conversation angrily.
Temari sighed. "I guess we can let her stay....we should ask Kaze though."
"Ask me what?" Kazekage entered the house and eyed the girl on the couch.
"Listen! Me and Gaara found her outside and she was unconsious. So what should we do with her?" Kankurou said staring at the girl too.
KazeKage looked at Kankurou, "If I'm not mistaking...I say you like her!"
Temari and Gaara exchanged glances smirking.
Kankurou blushed. "I do NOT!"
Kazekage started to think a little. "You can keep her as your wife Kankurou...since you are the oldest son. So she is YOUR responsibility...got it?"
Temari and Gaaras eyes opened wide.
Kankurou was awe strucken as Kazekage left the house.
"M...My wife!?"