TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Silent Storms by elict

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: AN: Weird little thing I wrote late in the night after having wanting to write Sakura angst for quite some time.

Disclaimer: I don't own the magnificent world or characters of Naruto, I make no money out of this.


Silent Storms


They never look at each others.

Most of the time, they don’t even face each others. She’s on her hands and knees before him, panting, writhing and moaning loudly into the stillness of the room.

He’s gripping her waist tightly, she can hear his teeth grinding against each other’s as he forces the sounds back. He’s got it harder than her, because he was never one to stay silent.

They never speak.

There are no words, except for their harsh breathing, the rustling of sheets, the slapping of one sweaty body moving against another, there is no sound.

No words.

No names.

No sound.

No faces.

No looks.

No eyes.

Those are the rules.

Then they can pretend.

Actually, this position is the one she likes the most. Because even thought she really hasn’t got a single idea, she thinks that this is how he’d take her. His grip on her hips would be just that hard, and she knows that Naruto knows that too. She also knows that he doesn’t care, that he’s too lost in his own fantasy to realize that he’s going to bruise her.

She doesn’t care either. This would be how he’d take her, and this is how he’d let himself be taken.

This is their game, their survival.

And her mind screams into the silent room as she comes, screams the name of the one they’re both pretending the other to be, their pleas joining in the silence, a plea that will never be heard, never be answered.

They will continue to play their game.