TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


naruto the human seal by bloodlust

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: my first fanfic
(the 3rd is hokage and naruto's um....5 i guess)

naruto backed up into the ally wall as the entire uchiha clan (-2 of course) advanced on him weapons bared "dam deamon boy today you die!" one shouted as he threw a kunai into naruto's sholder, curling up into a ball he wondered "why me? what did i do? why wont enyone help me?" not expecting an answer he was surprised to say the least when he found himself before a large gate with 9 pairs of large eyes staring down at him, "kid we can help you if you want but if we do you must agree to do everything we say and train yourself as our container!" an animal like voice boomed , naruto didnt realy understand what was going on but he didnt realy care so he nodded his head and between sobbs said okay.

--------(real world)----------

the people in konoha litraly shit themselfs when a giant unnatural chakera full of a monsterouse killer intent enveloped the village compleately and a courus of screams were heard from nearby the uchiha compound, as the 3rd and the magority of the anbu arrived at the source of the screams the chakera was gone but what they saw would haunt them for the rest of there lives , a 5 year old boy covered with blood sat holding a dead uchiha's head and was currently ripping his eye out and replaceing it with the uchiha's with a look of utmost discust on his face, the child dropped the head as he looked up at them calmly his now missmatched eyes and said in a childish voice "they started it" then passed out. it was later decided by the hokage that this was all self defence and noone was allowed to speak of it, to cover up the incedent uchiha itachi volanteered to take the blame and was declaired a missing nin, since then naruto was secretly trained by the deamons inside him for the next few years.

-------years later when naruto's old enough for the academy (i dont know what age)-------

naruto had been summoned to the hokage's office, naruto now wore a large blue cloak that coverd his body and a mask that covered most of his face exept his blue eye and he was a very boeing person to be with since he rarely talks, "naruto today you will be enrolling in the academy the tests are today so you wont be there long ok?" he said, naruto turned to leave "oh and naruto! dont show off too much" he recived a glare in responce.

-----in class-----

naruto entered the class and handed a scroll to iruka and sat in a seat without saying enything, this confused many students and there thoughts were this: "who's that dobe? oh well he's probably weak" "WHO THE FUCKS THAT!?! acting like he's so cool! sasuke's way better than him!" "who's that? oh well back to sleep" and "woof!" (:P).

---time skip a few muinets-----

after passing the exam the teams were announced "team 7 haruno sakura, naruto uzumaki and uchiha sasuke!" naruto's visible eye widened, sasuke noticed this and was curiouse why he reacted that way to his name, "your insturcters will pick you up soon good luck!"