TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


*^* One Shots ^*^ by Ayama Tatsumi

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I own no Naruto character I only own my own.
You walk through the doors of the shop where you work part time to pay for rent. Yet again the Uchiha boy walks in and buys absolutely nothing. “You know… when people come in here people buy stuff.” You said to him as he turned to look at you.

“Hn… Whatever it’s not like any of these weapons will work.” He retorted. You got ticked off royally. “Look before I report you I suggest you stop harassing me!” You yelled then your boss came in.

“Yelling at the costumers what’s wrong with you!” He shouted as you get hit hard in the back of the head now a bump forming there. “You’re fired!” Those words just rung in your ear like a broken record.

You glared at Uchiha before leaving with your stuff.

You set your stuff down when you were in the woods you thought you were alone though so you decided to start your training. You made over 20 clones of yourself for starters then started to attack each other. One puff of smoke after another as the one person in the world you hated came closer.

After the last one turned into smoke he was behind you.

You’re P.O.V

“Get out of here!” I shouted. “Make me.” He hned as you could feel something around your waist. Instantly then the blood rushed to my cheeks. “Wha…. What are you doing?!” I yelled. “Just seeing if what I thought was true” He replied ever so coolly.

If you haven’t guessed yet this is Sasuke’s P.O.V


I just wanted to see… if she felt the same way I do.. Damn women are so confusing when it comes to their feelings. I let go of her. She turned around, but while turning she tripped and landed right on top of me... In instinct I wrapped my arms around her waist. The thing that shocked me the most is…. We kissed.

And surprising me even more is that in spite of all this she didn’t pull away… she pushed in deepening it.

You’re P.O.V

I had gotten a new job as a waitress. To top it off I have to wear a skirt. Oh joy note the sarcastic that is me.
And every day since I’ve been working there… right when my shift starts is Sasuke, never really surprised me. I walked over to his table “Yet again with you, you’re the first I serve.” I said taking my pen and note pad out “Well it is first come first serve… and I always want to be the first person for you.” He replied.