TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


*^* One Shots ^*^ by Ayama Tatsumi

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer

I own no character in this the girl named Suki belongs to my friend. I own no Naruto character either. Wait I do own one Nami.
You always were best friends with Naruto. You always were there for him like he was there for you. For a long time you’ve had a crush on him, but you could never tell him.

“Hey, Naruto! Catch!” You said throwing a water balloon at him hitting him straight in the face causing him to scream. You laughed as he twist dried his hair and your long red hair got tugged on. “Ow!!! Quit it Naruto!!!!!!” You screamed hitting him playfully on the chest.

“Whatever you say….” He dropped your hair yes but he also poured a bucket of water on your head. You now soaked and pissed. Your green eyes go darker as you draw your sword. “This shirt was brand new….” You said bluntly. “Ya and its white” Naruto replied snickering. “WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You screamed covering yourself.

“I’m sorry, Suki-chan here” Naruto said as he handed her a towel. “Why thank you Naruto-kun.” You sad smiling. You wrapped it around his face. “What are you doing?!” Naruto asked his words slightly muffled. Just as he said that it started snowing.

You take the towel off stuffing snow in his face. “Revenge!” You screamed running from the angry Naruto who chased after you. “You’ll never catch me a—“You were about to finish, but he caught you pinning you to the ground.

“Ha I got you Suki!” Naruto shouted in triumph… but you disappeared. “Where’d you go?!” Naruto shouted. He looked everywhere, but no sign of you. You reappeared behind him wrapping your arms around his back. “Oh there you are.” He said plainly. You both started to laugh insanely.

“Why are we so insane?” You asked. “Because we lack brains!” Naruto finished. You both laughed again. “Hanging out at my place or yours?” Naruto asked. “Not my place… cause my parents hate you I don’t though.” You replied. “I always thought they liked me.” Naruto replied. “Nope.”

“Well not my place. Shino walked by my place and the bugs haven’t left…” Naruto told you. You laughed so hard at that. “Ok talk to ya later see ya foxy!” You shouted giving him one quicker hug and left. “By Red Head.” Naruto called back walking home.

When you got home your mother yelled at you “Were you playing with that monster again!!!!” She hollered. “Ya…. But he’s not a monster! His name is Naruto Uzumaki!” You yelled back. “I forbid you from ever seeing him again!” your mother sternly said.

You were heart broken. You loved Naruto; you never wanted to leave him. But what your mother did crossed the line. You ran upstairs packed your stuff up and moved into your best friends place Nami.

Then the next day you ran to the forest and found Naruto. His head hung low. You had missed his birthday with the present because you didn’t have enough money, but you finally saved up enough to get him the glass fox you had seen in a store. You walked closer to him. His eyes were a burning red color. “N….Naruto?” You stammered his head rose.

There you had finally had seen why he was called a monster.

He darted after you digging his claws deep into your arms. He pulled them out, but just as quickly found another spot on your arm to do so. You screamed in pain dropping the present on the ground.

“Stop it Naruto!” You yelled, but it didn’t work. You were in tears. Your best friend who you had known practically your entire life was trying to kill you. You hugged him, but then all he did was claw at your back. “Please Stop Naruto-kun!” You yelled again and once again no effect. You leaned up to meet his height. Your eyes locked with his.

And with that you kissed him. He started to turn back to normal and kissed back. Just as he did it started snowing again. A little snow flake had landed on your shoulder. And on that flake there was a fox face on it. In an instant you were healed and in Naruto’s arms. “Aishiteru…” You both said in a whisper.

This is dedicated to my dear friend Trish