TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto and his anger... or love by Pedromac

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclamer: I dont own anything for the exception of the plot. No copy infragment is intended blablabla....

Also everybody is..... hmm.... as old as I said they were in the other story of mine, the one that is in teh same series. :D i gotsta write this story one second :p
Naruto was at Ichiraku's Ramen shop just eating nervusly. There were thoughts racing through his mind. "Should i talk to Hinata about it or... yes I will, if she has been waiting this long she deserves any man she wants." When he finished eating he left the money on the table and walked tward the Hyuuga compound.

When got there there were two ogre-ish men standing at the door.

"Um.... can I see Hyuuga Hinata?"
"What is your busyness?"
"Personal matters."
A guard walked inside and came back out with Hinata a few minutes later.

"U-u-um Hi N-N-Naruto." NEedless to say Hinata was rather shocked to see Naruto come to ehr home to speek with her about personal matters.

"Hi Hinata... um can you take a walk with me i want to talk to you alone for a minute." Once again Hinaa was shocked, more so in fact that she was speechless. She told the guard she would be out for a while and she leftr with Naruto.

They walked over to the training grounds where Naruto and the rest of team 7 had their first sesion with Kakashi-sensei.

"Um N-Naruto, what are we doing here?" With her last words he stopped and turned to Hinata which in return she gave out a cute meep sound. He walked up to her and held her arms and spoke softly. Both of them were blushing.

"Hinata, I'm sorry for being so stupid." "I dont thin-" Naruto's finger pressed against her lips. "Let me finish Hinata. Im sorry for being so stupid, as to not seeing that you liked me, i should have noticed and just stopped chaising after Sakura. I would have understood if you chose to love another, but with how persistent and for how much pain i have put you through, you deserve anyman you want." This time Hinata hushed Naruto. "The only man I want, my love, is you." A smile, and blush stretched between the two's faces.

"Hinata, I love y-" She hushed him again this time not with her finger, but with her lips. She was blushing like crazy and didnt care, she was just finally happy that she knew Nartuo had fealings for her.

He broke away from her kiss and looked into her pearly lavender eyes. "Naruto I love you, I promise not to studder or faint in the middle of conversations anymore and I-"

"I dont care about what you promise not to do, the point is i chose to love you after I noticed your heart was pure enough to chose me, Nartuo Uzumaki, all of the other kids would just act like the adults and shun me because i am me and i have this demon within me they would conider me evil, but im not this bastard fox. And only you could see that I am not what everybody would expect me to be, so for all that you have done for me I love you more than anything else in teh world, and nothing can stop me from protecting you, not Neji, not Hiashi, and definately not you." With his last words he kissed Hinata again and she kissed back