TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


pheromones by zakkarian

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters from the show or anything to do with Naruto. Except this story.
Pheromones by zakkarian

Warning: yaoi and most probably smutty

 

 

“Talking”

Thinking or talking to Kyuubi

Kyuubi talking back. ^_^

 

-Scene change-

-- (name) POV change--(point of view)

 

ok, sasuke left the village and went with orochimaru then killed him because he found out that Itachi was possessed by orochimaru when he killed his clan. So when he killed orochimaru he broke the hold he had on Itachi, so now Itachi is back with Sasuke. Nothing else has happened since then but Naruto going to train with jiraya. Everyone is back in the village, around 18 years old, and are ether Chunin or jonin. But they still act like children.

 

Got it?

Ok let’s START!!!!

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 1: the hungry bug

 

 

--Naruto POV--

 

-Ichiraku ramen bar-

 

 

naruto smiled at his sensei.

 

“Thank you Iruka sensei! You always give me free ramen!”

 

“It’s because I love you Naruto.”

 

“I love you too Iruka! You’ve always been like a father to me!”

 

A strange look passed over Iruka’s face.

 

“Yes…right.”

 

“What’s wrong Iruka sensei?”

 

“Nothing, nothing.”

 

Naruto smiled and nodded and went back to eating his sixth bowl of ramen so fast that he seemed to be inhaling it.

 

Sakura walked up to the restaurant

 

“Naruto! There you are! I’ve been looking for you!”

 

“You’ve been looking for me?” Naruto said suggestively.

 

“BAKA!”

 

She whacked him on the head.

 

“I am going around telling everyone in our old class that Kakashi organized a race! It’s just for fun”

 

“Well why didn’t you say so?! When is it?!”

 

“Today! Everyone is ready! We were just waiting for you!”

 

“Really? Then let’s go!”

 

Sakura and Naruto walked off leaving Iruka sitting at the restaurant staring after him with a distant expression on his face.

 

 

-Training grounds-

 

 

All the teams and their teachers were sitting around on logs or on the ground or leaning against trees chatting. The only one not on the ground was Kakashi, he was predictably up in a tree with his porn book in his hand, reading like there was no tomorrow. Naruto and Sakura walked down the path.

 

Lee jumped up.

 

“Finally! The last contestants are here and we can start so I can prove my youthful sprit is the greatest out of all of us!”

 

Everyone else stood up

 

“Finally dobe! Where have you been? Let’s start already so I can beat all of you!” Sasuke said coldly.

 

“Hah! Yeah right! As if you could beat me teme!”

 

Kakashi jumped down from the tree and took out a map. He pinned it to a tree with a kunai and started to speak.

 

“Ok! Everyone let’s start! First I will describe the course and obstacles you will encounter. There will be a 400 meter run between each obstacle. You start here, run along this path here, then jump through there rings in the trees here, then jump back down to the ground, hop along the stepping stones in the river, and you can’t touch the water or you will be disqualified. on the other side you have to pop the balloon with your name on it but you must find it first. After you burst your balloon you must run back here going through all the obstacles along the course. You may set traps for your opponents and try to slow them down as much as possible.”

 

Everyone stood staring.

 

“All that? Well then let’s get started!” Naruto shouted.

 

This is going to be interesting kit

 

Oh yeah

 

“Oh and if you don’t go through the obstacles properly you will get disqualified …there will be teachers at each obstacle to make sure you don’t cheat and skip any obstacles…ok! Let’s get started! The starting line is over there!”

 

Kakashi pointed to the edge of the clearing. Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Tenten, Neji and Lee all rushed over to the starting line, which was marked by a line of smooth river stones. Kakashi walked over to the line, rolling up the map.

 

c’mon kit! You can do it!

 

thanks kyuubi! With your help they won’t stand a chance!’

 

what makes you think I am gonna help you? I am not gonna help you that’s cheating!

 

fine as long as you are cheering for me’

 

“Ready, set, GO!” he yelled.

 

Naruto, ino, sakura, sasuke, kiba, shino, hinata, tenten, neji and Lee shot off. Shikamaru jogged for about 10 meters before spotting an interesting cloud in the sky, and walked off to find a spot to watch it comfortably. Choji walked off with his stomach rumbling, to try to find some food. Sakura stumbled on a tree branch just in the middle of the first obstical and twisted her ankle. she was about to fall when Lee suddenly appeared and caught her.

 

“ahhhhh! Big Fuzzy Eyebrows!” sakura screamed in horror and fainted.

 

“don’t worry my love I will help you!” lee shouted and ran off to the hospital with sakura to make sure she was alright. Neji had been nicer to hinata ever since his battle with naruto in the exams so when she stumbled over the tripwire sasuke put at the river crossing he reached out his hand and grabbed her, making them a little off balance. kiba was right behind them so he pushed them in. he laughed but ino who was behind him had a small crush on neji, besides sasuke, so she tackled kiba and they both fell into the water. Naruto, sasuke, shino and tenten were the only ones left in the race. They all popped their balloons but on the way back tenten got pulled into the water fight that had broken out in the river. It was close but sasuke finished the race first then naruto, and then shino. Kakashi looked up from his book.

 

“well done! You are first second and third!”

 

good job kit you almost beat him!

 

thanks kyuubi! I will beat him next time!

 

“ok! So what’s our prize?” naruto shouted.

 

“there is no prize, the race was just for fun” kakashi said mildly.

 

“what?!”

 

“he never said we would get a prize, dobe!” sasuke said walking away.

 

“don’t call me a dobe! Teme!”

 

naruto tackled sasuke from behind. Sasuke tried to turn and dodge but fell over and landed with the other boy straddling his hips.

 

oh, naruto! You don’t have to jump the poor kid just ask him out!

 

what the hell kyuubi! I am not gay and I hate sasuke!

 

of course kit, whatever you say.

 

“naruto!!!!” sasuke yelled blushing wildly from his position on the ground.

 

“why are you blushing sasuke?” kakashi said from his seat, watching the events unfolding in the clearing.

 

“baka!” naruto said blushing furiously red, quickly jumped off him and went to sit by shino.

 

Sasuke jumped up and hit kakashi on the head, still blushing.

 

“you still haven’t answered my question sasuke.” Kakashi purred.

 

“It’s because I’m angry!”

 

“sure you are,” kakashi replied

 

sasuke blushed darker. Shino watched all this with intrest, and so he didden’t see the small bug that had climbed down his arm and was climbing up naruto’s shirt. Naruto sighed and leaned back against the tree to wait for the others to come back. it was peaceful the sound of the breeze lulling all of them to doze in the comfortable heat of the after noon. The peace was broken by naruto suddenly letting out a yelp and slapping his hand to the back of his neck. shino opened his eyes (you couldent really tell because of his sunglasses), and saw naruto holding his bug.

 

I know what that bug is…he he he, this is going to be interesting!

 

what are you talking about you hag?!

 

but naruto got no answer because kyuubi shut off the connection between them.

 

“Shino! Keep your bugs to your self!” naruto shouted.

 

“oh no!” shino said, stareing at naruto’s hand, “why? Why did you do that?”

 

naruto looked around in confusion, and then looked at where shino was stareing.

 

“oh, you’re talking to the bug!” naruto said in relisation.

 

Shino looked at naruto distractedly and then back at the bug, which had started making strange chirping sounds, a little like a cricket. Shino listened intently.

 

“what? Damn it!”

 

“what is it shino?”

 

“well you know my bugs feed on chakra? Well all this one wanted to do is to taste kyuubi’s chakra.”

 

“well that’s not a reason to scream and yell you idiot!”

 

“that’s not the reason! This particular bug is a female, and she is very rare type of sub-species, she carries a special type of juice and it can be transfered by her bite. I remember dad telling me about it but I cant remember what the juice is.”

 

“what? I got some bug juice coursing in side of me?! What is it going to do to meeeeeeee?!”

 

“calm down! Calm down!”

 

“calm? CALM? I have some freaky bug stuff in me and you tell me to be CALM?!”

 

“I will go talk to my dad about this, stay here!”

 

“alright then! Hurry! I wanna know whats gonna happen to me!”

 

shino left at a run to head back home. Sasuke stood up and walked over to naruto and sat down next to him.

 

“here dobe, let me look.” Sasuke said as he tenderly brushed back naruto’s hair to look at his neck where the bug bit him. Naruto blushed and pushed him away.

 

hehehe

 

naruto heard the lecherous chuckling echoing around his mind, coming from Kyuubi’s cage

 

“w-what are you doing teme!” he said, then he looked up when he heard a twig snap, and saw kakashi walking towards him. He sat down next to naruto on the oposite side of sasuke.

 

“don’t worry naruto! I won’t let anything happen to you, if I did I wouldn’t be a very good teacher now would I?” kakashi whispered in naruto’s ear as he gathered naruto up in a hug. “I will keep you safe.”

 

“k-kakashi sensei!”

 

Naruto blushed even more as he felt kakashi’s hot breath on his ear. he sat there shocked as Sasuke crawled up and brushed back naruto’s hair and looked at the small bump where the bug had bitten naruto. Kissed it and wispered in naruto’s ear.

 

“we will both keep you safe”

 

“s-sa-sasuke!”

 

sasuke capsured naruto’s ear lobe in his mouth. Naruto froze as strange sensations ran through his body. As kakashi’s tonghe came out and swiped at his other ear. naruto gasped. Sasuke then turned naruto’s head and leaned in for a kiss. That snapped naruto back to his senses. He pushed sasuke back and scrambled out of kakashi’s arms and stood up, panting. He quickly backed away from both of them.

 

“what has gotten into both of you?!”

 

sasuke got up and walked towards naruto, pouting.

 

“What’s the matter naruto?”

 

naruto backed away, then ran away yelling wildly.

 

“I am getting out of here!!”

 

oh? The show’s over already?

 

shut up you old perverted hag! You knew something like this would happen! I could hear you laughing!

 

well I am stuck in your body and I do need some entertainment.

 

will you explain what the hell has happened?

 

why don’t you go to shino’s house and ask him, instead of him comeing back here? I don’t feel like explaining anything at the moment.

 

fine you lazy, perverted, old fox!

 

--Sasuke POV--

 

“oh my god! Why did I just do that?” yelled sasuke standing there shocked as he saw naruto’s figure fade away in the distance. He spun to face kakashi. “why did WE do that?! Did we actually do that?!”

 

even though sasuke could only see part of kakashi’s face, he saw that kakashi was clearly shocked.

 

“oh my! I think we did sasuke! He seemed so attractive and I enjoyed it! And I still feel a little attracted to him though its starting to fade! It’s scary! Oh god… I can still taste his ear! I am in so much trouble! I got turned on by a kid!”

 

sasuke blushed deeply when he heard kakashi say that.

 

oh god I was so turned on too!

 

“oh calm down kakashi! Naruto and I are 18! We are not kids any more! And I think this has something to do with shino’s bug! Remember he said something about a special juice?!”

 

“you are right! Lets go talk to shino’s dad and see what this is all about! And thanks, I forgot you two aren’t kids any more.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: so what do you all think? This is my first fic, how do u like it? Please give me your opinions and reviews, they are highly valued. And lunaryu, if you have any ideas I would like to hear them!