TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


~United clans!~ by nekonaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok so episode 2! Please review and tell me what you think! Thank you! ^_^
I awoke again a few hours later ut everything was dark. I tried to look around but of course I couldn't see anything. I moved my hand up above me to see if there was anything in the way of me getting up and I found nothing. I tried to snap fingers and create light but I couldn't. Once again I remebered the pain in my ear, I moved my hand to the top of my ear and felt a tiny metal clasp around it.

"You can't take it off...and it prevents us from using our powers. hurts doesn't it?"

A male voice answered me in the dark, actually it was a very attractive voice in the dark. I sighed and let my hand fall down to my side as I sat on what appeared to be my bed.

"So tell me...what the hell happened to me? And where the hell am I?"

I heard the boy laugh and then I saw a light flicker and then turned to see the boy standing by the light switch on the wall of a very small room. I was sitting on a small futon, in a room no bigger than a bathroom. There was nothing on the walls, just plain white all around me...not even a window. I turned to look at the...guy again and found beautiful green eyes staring back at me behind small framed glasses. The boy had long Silver hair pulled back in a high pony tail, and he had a kind looking face....not to mention very sexy body which he showed off through tight black pants and an open white shirt. I gaped but found myself staring and turned away with a tiny little blush on my face.

He moved towards the bed and started to tell me what happened as he sat down on the carpet. I looked at him waiting for him to start then heard a sound from the hall way and saw a tiny little girl with long Blonde hair and dark blue eyes peek around the corner of my sliding doors.

"Nee-san...can you come tuck me in...I'm having nightmares again."

I saw him sigh but smile at the same time and he got up and walked to the little girl, taking her in his arms.

"Naru, why don't you meet our new room mate...this is Rikku Kyoro."

I looked at her and could see her curious eyes looking at me intently. I smiled and stood to look her in the eyes directly. I could see the tiny little glint of red in her eyes.

"Nah you can call me just Rikku if you want."

She smiled and took my hand then kissed it and said.

"Nice to meet you Rikku-chan! Or can I call you Ane-san?! or Kyo-chan?!"

She went on naming all sorts of names she could think of naming me but the end we came up with one...Kuri-chan. It was cute just as this little girl was, the guy took her and left the room saying he was gonna be back in a few minutes after he put her to sleep. He left and I stood there alone...once again.

It took him a while to return but when he did he found me looking out the door down the long hallway with wide eyes.

"Wh-where the hell are we?!"

He sighed again but this time it wasn't the good kind of sigh. He sat down again and I followed. He looked at me and said.

"I am Doryuu Higami...call me Doru though...everyone around here does. I've been here since I started school here...I've seen you before too walking around and I was actually surprised when I found out you were a Ryuu like us."

"Like who? Where is here? Why haven't I seen yo-"

He laughed and held a finger up to my lips silently and continued with his story.

"It's kind of a long story...but you have lots of time on you so-"

" NO! no I don't have lots of time I have to report back to central command. I have to see if I succeeded my mission!"

"Trust me you won't be leaving here forever...your a prisoner now of the school collecter's. They collect us with powers and we have no means of escaping sa long as we have this earing on!"

I stared at him wide eyed and couldn't beleive what he was saying...there was no way in hell I was staying here!

"By the way your the first that has come through here that they've had to use that high a sedative dose on you! People in here will think your strong and they'll want you to save them...so be prepared."

"Save who? WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!"

I started to get up but he grabbed my sleeve and stepped in front of me close to my face. I blushed but it quickly dissapeared as I saw the seriousness on his face.

"Look I know you want to escape we all do...were all Ryuu's here in this underground hell...you saw the long corridor. Every room belongs to a Ryuu...and there all gonna want you to save them. I 'm the oldest here and I've taken care of every kid here since I've been here. They look up to me and I protect them when the collectors come to take some of them away for experiments. I do my best...but I can't always be there."

I saw the sadness etched in his features and I moved in and gave him a hug. He hugged me back slightly, then continued.

"Now we are still aloud to get our education...but we aren't aloud outside except for in our personnal back yard. I must warn you too...any friends you used to have won't remeber you now that the collectors have erased there memorie...and if you've ever made fun of any one who is a Ryuu...well they'll remember it. So you might have a few enemies here...other than not being aloud to go outside..we have freedom here..we pretty much do whatever we want cause there scared of us even though we don't have our powers. Your the one who's been out in the 'world' the longest you have the most experience."

I sat there and listened to his whole storie about the collectors adn the rules and the new changes in my life, and just as we leaving the room he said.

"One more thing, I know your the daughter of a previous Lord Ryuu...which means you must be strong...they won't be able to touch you and they'll be scared of you because of that. We all hope you'll be able to save us."

He smiled and left once again leaving me there with my small futon...I closed the sliding doors and shut the light off. I was tired anyways from the drugs so I fell asleep, I had a new day to start tommorow and time to start planning my revenge!