TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


~United clans!~ by nekonaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ONE HUNDRED PERCENT MINE!! ok so enjoy my new series! hope ya like and please Review! have fun reading about Rikku! ^_^ Warning of coarse language!

Seika Ryuu: Sacred fire Dragon
"You know your mission Rikku, please you have to make this one work...if you don't it will be dangerous!"

"But am I helping them escape from the school of all places?"

" You will know that in time...now go!"

With that the young 18 yr old girl with long dark red hair and vibrant purple eyes, disappeared from her spot in a flash of speed.

As she shot from roof top to roof top at top speed heading for her school she went through the details of the mission.

~*~Rikku pov~*~

Ok so I have to infiltrate the school and then get into the 1st section where I'm gonna have to help the young Fire clan members escape from the school without being seen.

I still don't get it though, why do they have to escape from the school, of all places you'd think they'd be safe there...oh well it's my job I guess as the daughter of a former fire Lord...and one of strongest in the fire clan....let's do this.

She stopped on a high roof top over looking the school grounds, she had a smirk on her face at this point and was pulling on her black gloves. With one last look around the grounds to see if the guards where not looking she jumped down and ran across the huge yard without making a sound. She crossed until she arrived at a door that said "1st section: 5-9" those were the age groups of the kids she had to save, help them escape across the grounds and into the hover waiting for them a block down.

Once near the gate and far away from guards psoted around the grounds, she pulled out a small metal pin from her hair and placed it in the lock of the large door. She fiddled with it for a second then her the lock pop. Taking one last look around she opened th door silently and stepped through, befor even looking either way or taking another step, she snaped her fingers and whipped her hand towards a camera hanging on the wall. Immideatly a thin line of fire protruded from her fingers and shot at the camera, melting it.

Finally she made her way into the room where the kids were waiting, the ones that were part of the fire clan, the other's were sound asleep in there beds. She opened the door and stepped through snapping her fingers again for a tiny light. There she saw 6 kids all around the same age standing and waiting for her in silence. She walked forward and passed the light in front of each of there faces. They all had the same tint of red deep in there eyes, only othere members of the fire clan could see. She stood back up and whispered to them.

"Welcome. you are all part of the Seika Ryuu. I am your guide for tonight's adventure!"

The kids giggled silently and smiled up at her with hope shining in there eyes.

"I'll keep you safe no matter what, but now I think it's time we left."

The kids nodded and held on to each other's hands. She stopped looking down at them with her own little grin on her face.

"Ok lets go! You'll have to be quick and most of all you'll have to be quiet."

They nodded once again and they all stepped forward, following her out the door.

They made it down to the entrance without any distractions and before they stepped onto the grounds Rikku said to them.

"Ok now listen up, if anything happens to me I want you kids to keep running down the block till you see a giant hover, get on there and tell the driver to leave right away, don't wait for me I'll escape on my own. Ok?"

They nodded one last time and got ready to run.

"Go!"

Immidietly she opened the door and they all started running at top speed to the other side of the school grounds.

~*~Rikku's pov ~*~
The Seika Ryuu clan of fire was known for there speed and power. We ran and just as we reached the fence getting ready to jump on it, the smallest girl of the group slipped in the grass and fell with a loud thud. I whipped my head around and saw a light flash in the distance...

"Shit!"

I let out an almost silent curse as the light started heading toward us.

"Come on, get up! RUN! keep running guys!"

I motioned for the others to keep running and to get to the hover. They did as I said because they didn't want to get caught and put in danger. I helped the girl up and pushed her towards the fence. It was too late for me now though, I stood my ground and took one last look at them telling them to keep going. The guards could see me now and the ran at full speed shining the light in my eyes. Didn't bother me though, I just used my senses to dodge there attacks.

She dodged the many Attacks sof the oncoming guards and used her fire whips to disable some of them. But when she finally opened her eyes to see if there was any more, she saw the school lights on, every light one at a time lit up as the many students rushed to see the commotion. The principal summoned more guards, and she knew it was too late. Just as they rushed forward with the sedatives' in hadn she lifted her hands and said.

"Oh fuck..."

She tried to fend off as many as she could but was unable to do it, they managed to drop her to the ground and as they pumped her sedatives she only vaguely saw the horror on her classmates faces. She blacked out and the last thing she heard was...

"Yeah, another one from the fire clan...File her as: Rikku Kyoro Masashiro, Seika Ryuu clan."

~*~ Rikku's pov ~*~

I came too, as I was being carried to a place I didn't know. I t was part of the school but a part I did not know. I heard aloud bang and saw a flash of light. I closed my eyes hard and then felt my self being thrown into a bright room. I hit the hard floor with a loud thud and let out a small grunt.

"WAKE UP! You've got a new arrival!"

A man said as he came near me and place something over my ear. I opened my eyes and saw many people I didn't know gather around, they were all kids most of them were younger then me and a few were my age. I looked up and saw the man grin as he pressed his thumb down, and I felt imense pain corse through my the top of my ear.

"AHHHHHH! FUCK! what the fuck was that!"

I started to get up but the man pinned me to the ground. I sweared again at him and bucked him off my back. He went flying, and i snapped my fingers but nothing happened, instead of wasting time I stood up and kicked the guy backwards. His fellow guards rushed towards me and pinned me against the wall.

"AHHH! NO! LET ME GO!! FUCK!"

I struggled but was still to weak from the drugs. My vision went blurry and I started to black out again when I saw they were pumping more sedatives into my blood stream. I screamed on last time before my head went limp and the rest of my body started to slow down. The last thing iheard was this:

"Everyone this is Rikku Kyoro Masashiro, she your new room mate. Be nice now, who knows what will happen with you Ryuu's...put you all in one room and you might just go crazy-"

That was enough to wake me up just enough.

"fuck....you..."

The guy kicked me in the stomach and that's when I blacked out.