TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke's True Seceret by saskelover

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Please don't get mad at me if you don't like Sasuke and Naruto being together! Also,in some chapters people are makeing out or there's romance. In some other chapters though there's both. Thank You!!!
Ring Ring!!! "Hello?" said Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke where are you?! We are all waiting for you to get you butt over here!" Great just what i needed... Kiba yellin' at me for the 50th time. (Afew moments later)"Thanks a lot Sasuke! We missed it!"yelled Neji. "Missed what? What did we miss?"said Sasuke. We missed Hinata making out with Naruto!!! We might never be able to see that again Sasuke and it's all thanks to you!Neji roared. "What?!"said Sasuke. `H-How c-could this happen?! I was the one who was supposed to make out with Naruto! Stuipid Hinata!!!' "Ummm Sasuke... you look like your about to explode into a millian pieces...and your ...well ..blushing."said Lee. "Hn whatever."said Sasuke. A few hours later... 'Why do i feel like locking myself inside my closet and never comeing back out? Is it because i found out that Naruto was makeing out with Hinata and not me?! Yeah it must be' After that Sasuke cried for 3 hours. Knock Knock. "Come on Sasuke open up!"said Naruto. W-w-who i-is i-i-it?said Sasuke still crying. "Just pen up Sasuke!" "F-f-fine."sasuke said not knowing who it was. When he oped the door Naruto said"Wh-why are you crying Sasuke?all concerned. "I...I...I can't tell you... well at least not yet."Sasuke said. "Well ummm ok...mind if i come in?" "No"said Sasuke. So Naruto walked in,ran up the stars,and jumped onto Sasuke's bed. "What the"said Sasuke. 2 hours went by and both Sasuke and Naruto were sitting on the bed. After a few minutes Sasuke thought 'Should I tell him or should i wait untill i get any hints from him? Shit! I think i'm blushing! Uugghhh! Great what should i do now?! Awww man! Now because i'm blushing he's looking at me strangley! Great,now he's going to get the wrong impression of me!!! What should I do?!!!' "Ummm Sasuke... how come you blush everytime I look at you,or you look at me,and you know what? You blush when we're just a few feet away! How come you blush Sasuke?! Tell me! said Naruto sounding worried/annoyed. "Ummm welll...uh...it's sort of hard to explain Naruto,but when i'm ready to tell you i'll tell you ok? I promise. I just can't tell you right now." said Sasuke noticeing that he moved a little closer to Naruto ans so he(Sasuke) started to blush even more,then noticed Naruto looking at him in a strange way so he(Sasuke) turned the other way not knowing what would happen a few moments later... "Ummm Sasuke... "W-what?"said Sasuke. "I think some people are knocking at the door."said Naruto.
Knock! Knock! Knock! "Come on Sasuke let us in already!" said Shikamaru,Ino,and Choji. "Alright,alright i'm coming already!"said Sasuke. "I think i'll ask Sasuke on a date! Yeah me!!!"said Ino. "He's going to say no Ino so don't even bother in asking him that."Shikumaru said. "Hey Choji! Do you think that Sasuke would say yes if I asked him out on a date?!"said Ino. "Personaly Ino,no I don't think that he would say yes"Choji said. "Wh-why?"Ino said. "Because I heard that Sasuke already has his heart set on asking someone else...and it's not a girl...it's a boy!!!Choji said. "What Sa-" "Hey guys"said Sasuke not even wanting to know what they were talking about. "Oh ummm h-h-hey S-S-Sasuke! Do you think he heard what we were talking about Shikumaru?Ino whispered. "No"Said Shikumaru. "Oh ok!"Ino whispered. "So what did you guys come here for?"said Sasuke. "Oh umm well... we just wanted to visit you to see how you were doing Sasuke!!"Ino said. "No, Choji and I didn't want to comeIno,but YOU made us come with you!!Hn."said Shikumaru. "Can we come in?"said Ino who was shakeing to death because 1.it was winter,2.it was snowing,3.she's outside,and 4.she forgot to bring a jacket with her. "Sure."said Sasuke and let them in. "Hey Ssauke wha-"said Naruto who was stunned to see Ino,Shikumaru,and Choji inside of Sasuke's house. "Oh yeah umm...they came to visit."said Sasuke."Oh...ok!!!"said Naruto. "So anyway how about we all go to Kakashi's house?!"said Shikumaru. "Yeah!"said both Ino and Choji. "Ummm sure."said Sasuke who was starting to get confused. "Come on Naruto it'll be really fun!!"said Ino. "OK!!!"said Naruto who LOVED haveing fun.