TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


If Gaara had a friend by Pedromac

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclamer: I dont own Naruto nor any of the naruto characters. I do own the character named Ko since i just made her up. I dont recieve money for this and if i got somethign from ur story im sorry i sorta have a 1 tracked mind.

So hopefully this story will be better than my other one. Gaara might get some in thsi chapter but if he doesnt well dont flame me for it.
((In the Story Gaara is 4-6. there will be a time skip to like... 16-18))
Sabaku no Gaara was crying in the middle of the desert field just away from the main of the sand village. All the other kids ran away after mimiking their parents, calling him monster or demon, throwing things at him, acting heartless.

They were just playing soccer and he walked over a little hopeful that maybe one of the kids would allow him to be on his team. But they started throwing things at him and his sand had come out to protect him, one of the kids ran up to him to try and hit him, but his sand wiplashed and hit the boy in the head killing him.

After that most of the kids ran away still yelling hurtful things at Gaara. The two remaining kids grabbed the deceased boy infront of Gaara, and gave him dirty looks as tears ran down thier faces, thier noses running and blasted away.

"Why, why are all of the other kids s-s-so mean to me? Why cant I just have one friend, somebody to tell me that they care for me an-an-and play with me?" He was screeming, all alone. Nobody was around to hear him except Ko.

Ko was the same age as Gaara and was brought up with a small humble family. A few days ago however her family were mistaken for some spies from the Land of the Mist ((sorry if i didnt get that right)) and were killed in a suposed accidental fire. Although this happened she wasnt really moved by it, because she didnt know. All she knew was that her family was going somewhere and they were going to come back in a few years while she stayed back and lived with her grandmother.

Gaara began to yell some more. "Why, why, why, why, why mee-eee." He was about to collapse on the sand crying until Ko ran up behind him. She hugged him then wispered something in his ear.

"There shouldnt be anybody on this earth who has to suffer like that. Why dont i be ur friend to make u a little happier. I know im only me but still we can have lots of fun together."

"O-ok. My name is Sabaku no Gaara, but u can call me Ga-" He was cut off by Ko.

"Gaara-kun. I'll call u Gaara-kun. Any way my name is Ko."

"Then I'll call you Ko-chan." He said with a smile.

She hugged him again and for the first time in a while, maybe even the first in his life, he felt loved.
And with that Sabaku no Gaara was changed forever.




So that was the first chapter..... there wasnt any smut in tthis chapter but hey man, who wants kiddie porn.... you sicko. Im workign on this at 2:40 AM or 02:40 or whatever and its thankgiving... technicaly it is now.

Any way The timeskip happens right there and there will be smut in what will hopefully be in the next 3-4 chapters. Read and Review Everybody. :D