TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Touch me Love me Kill me by gigi14

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A SasukexYou story. I hope you like it. You are a girl in this story (i hope theres no disappointment ) and your life starts out bad. But i promise it will get better.

You may be confuse in the beginning but things will clear up for you. I will start in the next chapter if i get approval from you guys.
Review and enjoy!!!!

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto

________________________________

***Touch me Love me Kill me***
_______________________________

You jumped up with your eyes wide open. You looked around your room and relaxed once you realized it was only another nightmare. You curled your legs to your chest and rested your head lightly on your knees. You were panting and sweating slightly, now with your eyes half open staring at the wall. Ever since your visit with your grandmother, looking in her blue eyes, memories of your past came to you little by little. It should be good thing that you get your memories back, right? Well, the only strange part of your memories returning is that it was all bad. Blood, tears, death…


Ever since that visit, you had nightmares every night that made your heart turn. Now since you think about it, you don’t know anything about your past. You had a good life and plenty of friends. You always smiled and you grew strong everyday. You never knew what happened to your family, for as long as you can remember, you lived by yourself in an apartment, struggling to live. Becoming a ninja really helped you get by through the years. You are very talented and skillful that you just happened to be one step above everyone else. It’s probably because of that strange chakara you have inside of you. The Hokage told you it was just part of your bloodline limit, but she said nothing else. As if she’s trying to avoid something.



Wiping away the sweat from your forehead, you pushed the covers of you and settled your feet on the cool solid floor. Not knowing where you were walking to while rubbing your eyes, it surprised you once you opened them and looked at what was in front of you. It was your mirror, your reflection looked so peaceful and calm while the sun shone lightly at the side of your face. Your black hair with thin red strips throughout your head was loose in a messy style that actually looked cute. You had a white tank top shirt with red shorts that fit your curves perfectly. You also had beautifully tanned and soft skin. The thing that actually surprised you about this image was your eyes, soft and blue.

“Who am I?”


_________________________________________



“Ok guys, today’s training is over”, Kakashi said calmly while looking at his team on the ground.


“ Tomorrow we have a special training section so get some rest and don’t be late”, Kakashi smiled as his team members gave him face of confusion, except for Sasuke. He simply got up and placed his hands in his pockets. Naruto gave Kakashi a face that simply says ‘funny you say don’t be late’. Sakura just wondered what type of training Kakashi has planned for them. With everyone on their feet, Kakashi disappeared with a puff of smoke, leaving the three alone to walk home late at night. The only source of light was the moon that shone on the forest and the village.


Sasuke was ready to start walking until Naruto appeared in front of him with a goofy, cute grin on his face. Naruto and Sasuke really got close to each other after their encounter with Orochimaru, they had actually became best friends. Sakura grown more attached to this team and she grew more respect for Naruto. They had different outfits and grown up to be very mature. Well, Naruto is still wild, but he has definitely changed. His hair is longer and he became twice as strong as before. Sakura hair grew longer, past her shoulders, and she is under training with Tsunade, the Hokage. Sasuke still looks as gorgeous as before which the girls are still after him. He also became as strong as Naruto. Sakura has to admit, she still has feelings for this boy.


“What is it Naruto”, Sasuke simply looked at the smiling boy.
“Lets go get some ramen, all three of us!” It didn’t really surprise Sasuke to see that the boy still had energy left after the training today. Sakura and Sasuke knew him to long that they even know what will happen if they back down.


“I guess it’s not a bad idea, we didn’t have dinner or lunch today. Sasuke?” Sakura glanced at Sasuke. Both Naruto and Sakura smiled when Sasuke gave a nod of acceptance and with that, the three started walking towards the ramen shop.


“Grrrrrr, my legs hurt!” Naruto groan quite loudly while holding onto a sore spot on his thigh.


“Stop complaining Naruto, your so annoying” Sakura shot him an annoyed glare “You wanted to go eat ramen in the first place.


Conversations like this kept on going between team 7 as they walked to the ramen shop. Sakura trying to talk to Sasuke while turning and arguing with Naruto. Sasuke walking, ignoring the events around him. I guess things haven’t really changed among the three in their time of separation.


“Nana!” A faint voice was heard in the darkness just ahead of them. “Come back here! I don’t have time for this crap, Nana!” The three stopped and looked as a strange animal ran passed them. They all turned their heads and watched as the animal with two tails distantly disappeared behind the forest trees into the darkness. The three turned back around, only to see a girl running straight towards them. The next thing they knew, the girl (You) and Sasuke were on the ground in a clutter.


Your black hair was spread over the ground and some on Sasuke’s face. A groan escaped your lips as you sat up, clutching your now aching head as you was puzzling out what just happened. Sasuke watched from under you as you opened your eyes and your blue orbs traveled down to his black ones. It seemed that you finally figured out what just happened since you made a gasping noise and got up immediately. Seeing him on the ground, you offered him a hand to help him up.


“Heh, sorry about that, I didn’t see you there” You scratched the back of your head nervously while waiting for him to accept the offer. Except, that didn’t happen. Sasuke made a low growl and pushed himself up from the ground. You stared at him thinking how rude he must be. You then smiled slightly. “Sorry.”


“Don’t mind him, he’s not important” Naruto joked as he broke the tension that has formed between you and Sasuke. You seemed relieved for moment as you swung your body to look at the blond. The smile instantly disappeared from your lips as you stared into his blue eyes. Blue…


“Umm, are you ok?” Naruto asked with a confused look.


“!...oh, I’m fine, sorry I bothered you” snapping out of your thoghts, you smiled at Naruto and he smiled back. As if on cue, there was a growl from behind the trees in the darkness and your right eye began to twitch in annoyance. You turned your head slowly to the source of the sound and saw that the animal with two tails was just standing at the side of the tree staring at you. Your anger flaring, you immediately took after the animal while yelling at it. "Nana! You dumb wolf!"


Sakura and Naruto watched as you disappeared in the darkness, still chasing the animal while yelling. They stood there for a moment before Sasuke began to walk away, annoyed as ever. "Come on, let's go."


"Right!" Sakura said excitedly as she followed Sasuke with an eager look on her face. Naruto continued to stand still before breaking out of his thoughts and rushing after his two teammates. The three continued their journey to the shop and once there, they ordered their food and dug in. While they ate, Sakura was thinking about something and had decided to say something about it.


“ I wonder what kind of training we are going to have tomorrow, I mean, Kakashi-sensei doesn't usually train us this hard unless we get mission that is really difficult." Sakura said as she thought about the true reason why they had trained so hard that day. Naruto made a sort of grunt that she guessed was an agreement while Sasuke stayed his quiet self. Truthfully, he was thinking about the same thing.


_________________________________________


Walking down the street to go home, Sakura waved good-bye to the both as she turned to a separate path. Naruto and Sasuke continued in silence. Naruto stared at the ground, dazed off. Sasuke could sense something was wrong with blonde and decided to break the silence. “What’s wrong?” Sasuke sounded uninterested. Naruto caught the tone in his voice and glared at him.


“Like you really want to know”


“Just tell me” Naruto knew he meant what he said, even if he didn’t sound it. Being best friends really had its advantage.


“Fine, I…I was just thinking about that girl we saw today…” Naruto started, his eyes drifting off in a zone Sasuke recognize. One that shows that he cared about this person very much. But how can that be if he never met her before? Naruto woke him up from his thoughts with his words


“ I can tell she’s a very cheerful person, but she got surprised when she looked at me, like I was going to kill her or something” Naruto looked depressed. “I don’t know why I care so much, its like I felt something about her, that actually…uh, I don’t know”


“Sounds like you like her”


“No! That’s not it, I don’t even know her! I was just curious” Sasuke raised his brow at Naruto.


“Curious about what?”


“The way she reacted, that’s all” Naruto smiled when they reach his apartment.


“I’ll come by your house later so we can talk” Sasuke said while grabbing his shirt so he wouldn’t storm off to his door just to avoid the conversation.


Naruto gave a sigh of defeat and gave a fist to fist as a good bye. Sasuke walked on calmly thinking of his best friend. He can’t help but think something was wrong, especially with that girl. There was something he felt about that girl that just didn’t seem right at all.


There was a shuffling sound from the dark alley he just passed. He would have just kept walking but he felt a strange presence from there. It was like there was two dogs in the alley. But there was something about these animals that grew stronger with in them in each passing second. This power felt similar to his brother’s. He never heard or know the whereabouts of his brother but he had to know if he really that close or not. Sasuke’s not sure what he will do if he was face to face with him now, but all he knows is that he will never let the people that is close to him get hurt again. Sasuke masked his presence and made his way to the corner of the wall with rage and quickness. Eagerness to fight his brother grew as he leaned and peeked at the events on the other side. From his view, there seem to be a figure sitting on some type of stone. The figure was looking up at the sky with a heavy black cloak wrapped around its body. Sasuke could not see the person clear from his angle at the wall, but his fist clenched at his side, knowing exactly who it is.

The person slowly turned their head in Sasuke’s direction and stood in that position. The wind played with the person hair while the moon shone from behind. The shadow spread in front of the person so Sasuke couldn’t see anything from the front. Sasuke could only stare as the person raised an arm over its face and disappear in a gust of wind. Opening his eyes after the impact, he found himself alone. With dust flowing by and blood on the stone.