TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Power of the Sharingan by c7bi_kyuubi

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: None of the characters used in this fanfiction belongs to me in any way.
The Power of the Sharingan

I do not own Naruto or any of the characters in the fanfiction.


The Power of the Sharingan

by: c7bi_kyuubi


It was just another calm and peaceful day in Konoha, but not for long. Two Uchihas were walking down a street doing shopping. One with long hair and red swirling eyes and the other looked like a miniature from of the first. (Hehe… Guess who they are.) Two year old Uchiha Sasuke was licking a huge ice-cream while holding hands with his oniisan. “Ne ne oniisan, why do you always use the Sharingan?” Cute ‘widdle innocent Sasuke asked his almost mute big brother, Uchiha Itachi. Itachi stayed silent, and then spoke in a quite voice. “You will know one day, Sasuke, one day you will understand. And when that happens, you will understand what true terror is.”


~ Ten years later ~

            “Oniisan!!!!!!!!! Here they come again!!!” Sasuke shrieked as he ran down the street. Soon after, a horde of rabid drooling fan girls stampeded after the desperately-running-for-his-life younger Uchiha prodigy. Sasuke was lifted onto a roof as he passed under it by none other than Itachi. “You need to learn to outwit them. They are always mindless like this. So it shouldn’t be that hard.” Itachi commented as the crowd passed by. A random Itachi rabid fan girl popped up suddenly behind Itachi and Sasuke. Sasuke screamed like a girl and ducked behind his brother. The girl had zoned out eyes and was heavily covered under tons of toxic chemicals otherwise known as makeup or cosmetics. She nearly poisoned the two Uchihas with the heavy almost tangible and touchable cloud of perfume that surrounded her.

 

            “I LUB U DIP DIP!!!” The horrible apparition screeched. Sasuke winced and covered his ears while holding his breath in. Itachi however had taken a deep breath as he knew that thing was there (the Sharingan is very useful in these cases) and did a Katon Goukakyu no Jutsu on that thingy running at them. And with the cloud of perfume around her, (perfume is 90% made of alcohol which is highly flammable) and simply put, that thingy became engulfed in a huge explosion. Itachi brushed of his hands, with a “Hn.” while Sasuke held his hands out towards the fire and yelled, “BURN BABY BURN!!!”

 

            “Come on lets go. Her pack members will be here soon.” Itachi said and picked up whatever he was holding before Sasuke came screaming. “Eh? How will they know?”

 

“Do you know anyone else besides the Uchihas that can do fireball jutsu?”

 

“Oh.” Then they went skippety skip and were a few hundreds of miles away when the pack member of the thingy arrived on the scene screeching “I LUB U DIP DIP!!!” The one that was caught in the fire survived thanks to the concrete like make up she used but was trampled under the horde of fan girls and dieded.

 

            Sasuke broke the silence between the two brothers (silence runs in their genes), “Ne niisan, is that why you always turned on your Sharingan back then?” Itachi shuddered as dreadful memories assaulted him. “Yes. It started when I was 6. (sigh) Dreadful, dreadful. But they were pretty good guinea pigs to try out new and possibly dangerous jutsus that you don’t know much about on.” Sasuke’s mouth formed a perfect O as realization dawned on his still innocent mind. He has yet much horror to face before he learns to fully use the Sharingan to his advantage. And so the two most sought after shinobi by the rabid fan girls continued on towards the sunset followed by the spine chilling screeches of declaration of love.

 

            “Ne, niisan? Have you ever though about turning gay?” Sasuke asked.

 

            “”Yes Sasuke, you have no idea how many times.” Itachi replied. His face remained a stoic mask. “Well, then I’m gonna turn gay, then I don’t have to worry about those things back there.” Sasuke nodded to himself, (nod, nod) the grinning face of a certain blond boy with light blue eyes rose in his minds eye. Unknowingly, his Sharingan came into view with three swirling dots as he chuckled evilly on how to seduce his object of affection.

 

            Itachi smiled softly, watching his little brother plot is attack on an unsuspecting innocent boy. He planned to teach his cute little brother on how to fully use his Sharingan when they got back home. And so, two silhouettes flew over the rooftops one with his evil laughter on his seduction plans while the other simply smirked at the fate of his little brother’s target who was about to find out exactly what the Sharingan can do.

 

            In the heart of Konoha, Uzumaki Naruto jerked awake in bed with his nightcap flopping over one side of his head. ‘Whoa. What was that laughter I heard… (shiver, shiver)’ Then he flopped right back onto bed and fell asleep.

 


The end for this chapter. This story is in 2 parts. Read and review please! Ja ne!