TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Questioning to Answers by FanciiOne

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Woot my first story. OKay umm I do not own Sasuke or Naruto, nor do I Kakashi and Iruka. Sadly I am just a not owning person.
Naruto, Kakashi, and Sasuke waved goodbye to Sakura as she stepped through the gates of Konoha to leave on her well desereved "vacation". Though the hold time Naruto couldn't keep his eyes off the Uchiha. His hair flowing as the wind blew it back, he could dimly hear Sakura expressing her love to Sasuke but could tell he didn't give a damn. He turned to watch as Ino pulled her away, also shouting things to Sasuke.

'Damn those fan-girls', Naruto thought wishing they would leave already. The 16 year old blonde had a thing for the 17 year old raven haired boy. He had felt a connection to him from the start of team seven, about 4 years ago. For 4 years straight he had to deal with the mass amounts of fan-girls following Sasuke, the Sasuke he wanted each day. On many away missions he had wished to tell Sasuke how he felt, hoping to maybe share a tent with him or a peck on his lips. But no matter how hard he tried he just couldnt get up the courage to express his feelings.

'Ne, maybe with Sakura and Ino gone...Maybe I can tell him..' He thought once more.

"Hey, Kakashi-sensei, how long will Sakura-chan be gone?" Naruto asked,

"A few months, not too long Naruto. Why do you ask?"

"Ah, I was just wondering how long without her we will have to do missions," Naruto said turning back to face the Uchiha.

"Well I have stayed here long enough and with Sakura now gone, I have some strict business to take care of," Kakashi said as a puff of smoke consumed him. Dissapearing in an instant. Little did the two remaining members of Team Seven know, Kakashi's business was with another Sensei. Waiting for him in his own bed. Naruto gulped and turned back towards Sasuke seeing that he too was walking away.

"Ey Sasuke-kun!" Naruto shouted."Wanna go get some Ramen?"

"Nah. Naruto I don't have the time," he replied. 'I'd rather want him to snack on me instead of Ramen,' Sasuke thought.

"Ah, maybe another time than Sasuke-kun. Have a nice evening," Naruto said half heartadly. 'Does he really hate me that much? Ugh this is so confusing I have to tell him how I feel. I have to tell him.....tomarrow I'll tell him,' Naruto said to himself in a dull whisper. He would do it tomarrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi put the key in the lock and turned it with a loud click noise. Opening the door and switching the lights on he kicked off his shoes and hung up his jacket and mask. The faint smell of cooked rice and scented candles called him to his bedroom.

"Iruka!" He called waiting for a response.

None.

"Okay Iruka if you want to play this game. When I find you just wait and see what's going to happen!" He shouted once more following the smell of the the food. The rice and lit candles were on his bed but Iruka was not. He checked under the bed, in the closet, even in the kitchen but he could not find or sense Iruka. Then he felt something jump on his back and cover his eyes.

"Guess who!"

"Hmmmm I wonder.....hmmmmm..I'm gonna say...You!" Kakashi said as he threw Iruka onto the bed.
Kakashi followed him, setting the food aside and lightly kissing his lips.

"Why do you have to work so long Kakashi? This is one of my only weeks off and I miss you all throughout the day," Iruka said.

"Well I am here now, let's make up for lost time," he said passionatly kissing Iruka as he ran his fingers through his long brown hair. Iruka clutched Kakashi's back, digging his nails through Kakashi's shirt tugging it up a little. Kakashi lifted his arms for the shirt to slide off easily and Iruka went to attack his nipples with a series of bites and licks. Kakashi pulled away from the kiss.

"Ir.....Ruka..." Kakashi moaned as he started fiddling around with Iruka's pants furriously. Iruka than stripped Kakashi of his pants leaving him in just boxers. Iruka started to ghost his lower abs, creating a bludge becoming visable through the hole in his boxers. Kakashi moaned again and finally tugged off Iruka's pants along with his boxers. At the same time Iruka tugged off Kakashi's boxers exposing the enourmous cock. Iruka's eyes shimmered with glee as he starred at it while Kakashi tore off his shirt nibbling on his shoulder again.

"Kakashi....I want you inside me," Iruka said in a low voice.

"As do I,"he said opening a bedside drawer which held a bottle of lube. "Would you care to do the honors?"

Iruka snatched the lube and put it onto his hands. Hungerly starring down he dove. His hands stroking Kakashi's cock engulfing it in the lube.

"Ohhhh," Kakashi groaned as he was ready and slippery.

Iruka then lied down on his side as Kakashi felt with his fingers for the hole in Iruka's behind. Once he found it he withdrew his fingers and insrted his cock.

"Ahh, Ka....shi..your so huge!" Iruka gasped. His breaths were now shallow as his heart rate inscreased. Kakashi lunged strongly in and out of Iruka, digging deaper until he found that spot. Once he did he heard Iruka moan softly, he pulled out and wrapped his arms around his lover.

"Kakashi, did I tell you how much I love you?"

"No, but I can feel and sense it."

Iruka lifted his head for one more kiss as they both drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto was in his bed dreaming of the Uchiha. Wishing he was there with him, snuggling against his chest. Wishing he was Sasuke's. Wanting to tell him how he felt, knowing that the time would come tomarrow. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he slowly drifted to sleep.