TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ass slave! by Itsura

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DONE!! Hope u all like the chapter!!! I'm Itachi-sis and this is my chapter so read and enjoy ^_^ Semi pervertedness but wait til all the juicy STUFF happens! Can't wait for Sasuke-sis' chapter ^_^
We were met with the pungent smell of stale arrival. The rooms were dark and musty and it seemed time stood in shock with our stunned surprise.

I climbed from Gahari's back and walked through the doorway, staring blindly into the darkness of the murky apartment.

A blinding light filled the empty void thanks to Suchiko's itchy fingers. "Wow," she muttered.

Gahari dropped her bags in the doorway and stood beside me, eyeing the room. I scanned over the dark wooden walls and took note of the paper sliding doors supposively our respective rooms. And smiled.

Leaping quickly into the center of the room, I gave my widest and most goofy grin towards my two best friends, holding my hands above my head as if I had completed the worlds greatest stunt (I'm no gymnast).

"AHHH! WE BE HOME!!" I shouted, running in place with my hands still above my heads.

Wide grins spread across their faces as they watched me jump around with glee.

For years I have been nothing but smiles and laughter, trying my hardest to please the world and myself for benefits to everyone. My mouth had gotten me into more trouble than I could count in my life time, and I seemed to gather more enemies than friends. But.....THEY never stopped loving me, even when I was just a dog on the streets my best friends were there and now.....I was studying aboard one of the best Universities of JAPAN!!

Although my past was unclean, the future was looking spotless. I smiled wider and twirled in the middle of what was later dubbed our "living room."

*****************************************

Hours passed us by and there we sat in the center if the bare dining room with nothing but Japanese boxes scattered full of noodles on the floor. Our jeans pulled up to our knee's and out hair falling loosely from the buns.

We stopped for a break and plopped in the center of the "no where near finished" living room, sighing at our slowness.

"This is taking to long," I mumbled, gazing around the room.

"Sure is," Suchiko said, resting her head to the side.

I reclined on the palms of my hands and watched the trickle of never ending dust fall from the rafters in our ceiling. "AND not too mention we have to clean the place, bloody hell," I scowled at the ceiling, as if it could capture my look of protest and halt the drifting dust.....which it didn't.

"UGH!" Gahari sighed, shaking her head furiously, "We DO need to clean!"

"But we have no cleaning stuff," Suchiko pointed out, raising her index finger. Her more adorable look.

I ruffled my limp brown hair and jutted out my lower lip. "Then.....what?" I asked. Gahari always seemed to be an eldest sister to me, no matter where she went I knew I would follow. I was often insecure about myself, so I left the decision making to her. Suchiko was my older sister as well, she had been there during the hard times and helped me through my struggle to survive, and often I found myself envious of her wit and sharp tongue.

"Well," Gahari sighed, running a hand through her hair. "I suppose we could run out and get some cleaning products, Suchiko and I will run to the market place down the street and you stay here to keep unloading the boxes from the truck," Gahari said.

They both stood up and grabbed their coats, while I walked them outside to unpack the truck, they nodded their goodbyes and left.

I sighed as I entered with my sixth box, a very heavy box written with "personals" on the side. I itched my neck, my personal sign of curiosity. The "personals" box was often unprohibited by Gahari to be looked at. After all....it was HER box. I think.

Suchiko had told me about this box before, and how she had snooped in it before too. I remember that full force blush on her face when she told me about this box, and the consequences she paid when Gahari caught her. I always enjoyed that story.

My fingers played teasingly against the tape that bound the box shut. 'One peak' I thought, and without a moments hesitation I tore the tape from the surface of the box and pulled open the lids to see.............

*blush*

'Is he.........naked!?' I thought as I retrieved one of the male magazines from the box. He was. I blushed harder as my eyes trailed over his VERY well toned body and his full length VERY much alive. I blushed harder and opened the magazine, scanning through erotic stories and nude pictures of the many ALIVE men.

I became engrossed in the pictures and seductive words that I failed to notice the sudden 'shift' in the air as another presence entered through the door.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" a voice cooed from the doorway.

I yelped and flung the magazine into the air, leaping onto the couch and pressing against the wall. The magazine hit the floor with a weak 'thud.'

A small chuckle filtered through the room, and I nearly melted at the sight before me.

He was tall, very tall. His hair was long.....very long. His eyes were a dark crimson and his lips were full and smirking at my shocked pose. His pant were tight and slick, hugging his hips with at least three belts hanging loosely from them. I could feel myself drooling as his fish netting shirt clung to his well toned body, and the black shirt covering the rest of the fish netting harbored the symbol of a bloody tampon......er......fan.

"H-hi," I mumbled, clasping my chest, trying to slow my heart. GOOD GOD!! He was WALKING SEX!!

"Hi," he said, his voice low and seductive. I smiled weakly and blushed, avoiding his gaze.

"I hope you don't mind, the door was open and I knocked but I didn't think anyone had heard me so I let myself in." He gave a warm smile. I melted.

"I-it's okay," I said, climbing slowly off the top of the couch, but I quickly lost my balance and fell forward.

My eye's squinted shut, preparing for the pain that never came.....I opened my eyes, only to be in the welcoming embrace of this mysterious guy....and yet....he seemed oddly familiar. I gasped as I was pressed against his hard chest, my cheek feeling the hard stub of his.....quickly I jerked back and blushed, flashing one of my nervous smiles and breaking into an uncontrollable laughter.

"Hehehehehehe, Uh! Hehe, I...heh....thank you," I managed, rubbing the back of my head roughly.

He smiled

I melted.

Again.

"No problem, by the way.....I'm Itachi. Itachi Uchiha," he held out a pale hand towards me. I took it gently and gave a wide grin, embarrassed by my appearance.

"I'm Inato......Inato Yakuza."

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Inato." He said, letting go of my hand. He took the position to leave, and soon, he was in the doorway, preparing his leave...but not before saying: "If you're ever done reading that magazine, be sure to let me know, I may wanna look at it....I live next door." And with that he left, and I gaped at his disappearing back.

It wasn't until at least ten minutes later did a wave of realization overcome me......."OH MY GOSH!! HE'S THE GUY FROM MY DREAMS!!!"

**"I love you....Inato."**

*****************************************

Itachi-sis: MY GOSH!! IT WAS SUCH A B***** WRITING THIS CHAPTER!!! Because my computer is DUMB and kept LOGGING OFF!! So then I LOST IT!!! Now! NOW IT IS COMPLETE!!!! YES!!! I hope u like it! R&R people!